TJ09

2013-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Ctrl+F5 is a bad idea, by the way.

A normal refresh will accomplish the same thing, except Ctrl+F5 forces you to re-download the entire layout and stuff; obviously downloading the scroll images unnecessarily is going to slow you down.

Welp, glad I saw this sooner than later xd.png

Happy Halloween!!

These eggs are quite pretty, in an evil sort of way that is!

Thanks to everyone that makes these dragons possible. I love them so much!

I got my 7 eggs within ten minutes, with no trouble at all. (Er... I guess I have a fast connection?) So don't give up guys. You'll get them. And you do have all day x3

Happy Halloween, I think I'm going to bed now.

i keep trying... but the eggs are gone before the page can even load for me... > < with 130+ people on per biome i'll probably never see one

Same here.. I was hoping to get two tonight, but ah well. Maybe we'll get lucky, huh? smile.gif

Ctrl+F5 is a bad idea, by the way.

A normal refresh will accomplish the same thing, except Ctrl+F5 forces you to re-download the entire layout and stuff; obviously downloading the scroll images unnecessarily is going to slow you down.

What if you're using a laptop that doesn't have that luxury? I know I'm using that.

WOW! Just wow, these eggs look soooo cool! They remind me of chocolate peanut butter eggs. I can't wait to see them hatch!

Thanks again DC for another great Halloween.

I like this code I got: Irrsu

That was the fastest I've ever gotten myself locked; I'm almost disappointed. tongue.gif Well, I still have zombies to try....

Thank you TJ and Spriters!

Was able to catch 7 lovely eggs thanks to epic internet speed!

It's midnight here so I shall bid you all goodnight.

Good luck catching these fast movers!

Nabbed one. It's got a code pretty close to 'Nazgul'.

Oooh, lucky!

I managed to catch one so far... I'll probably stay on a little longer and try to get maybe one or two more and then catch the rest in the morning when it's a little less busy.

And egg locked. Good luck to the rest of you trying to get eggs.

nothing so far but I guess I expected this

and to people who are saying 130+ people is ridiculous at least it's not 400+ in each biome which I saw once during a release

I attempted to make a zombie and then all 5 of my killed zombie fodder disappeared from my scroll. huh.gif

They must have been taking disappearing ink because they're back now.

I did manage to get one of the new dragons though.

Edited by Raff85

and done! hmm, seems like there are no new treats to collect.

that was fun. biggrin.gif

Edited by WestWindReborn

Okay, finally got my egg! I really like them, they're so gorgeous and awesome-looking. Excited to see them grow into adults.

Had THREE successful revives blink.gif but on the plus side, one wee zombie as well biggrin.gif

What if you're using a laptop that doesn't have that luxury? I know I'm using that.

I'm not sure what "luxury" you're talking about that you'd be missing.

Every keyboard I've seen has F5 (which might need Fn+F5 on some devices; Ctrl+R also works).