TJ09

2013-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

These may be my fav. eggies yet. Ok maybe the holly, but how pretty are these eggs. Does anyone know if the cave just went dark, or just serious lag? I was trying to revive my poor sacrificed babies. I got my four newbies anyway, so it's off to bed for me.

This is Halloween, this is Halloween,

pumpkins scream in the dead of night

This is Halloween, everybody make a scene,

trick or treat till the neighbours come and die of fright

Thanks to TJ, the spriters and everyone involved! These eggs look great ^^ Got 4 of them and will get more once my eggs hatch! ^^ For those who have none, don't give up! You can do it ^^

The lag is killing me

I need 7 but I have not snagged anything yet..

Too many people in the biomes

Now my computer will never load

Oh well...

Got to try my best :3

i keep trying... but the eggs are gone before the page can even load for me... > < with 130+ people on per biome i'll probably never see one

Ctrl+F5 is a bad idea, by the way.

A normal refresh will accomplish the same thing, except Ctrl+F5 forces you to re-download the entire layout and stuff; obviously downloading the scroll images unnecessarily is going to slow you down.

I CTRL-R, myself.

Gah! I'm off to bed. My refreshing is not fast enough sad.gif

I freaking love the eggs. They're so shiny and evil-looking at the same time.

*sees pic of dead egg* ...that may be just a glitch, but I think I'm going to go fog mine now...

I managed to get one right as the first wave was ending. I have a pretty slow computer, so I'm proud of myself.

Edited by Rin_the_Kaenbyou

*PANICKEDLY FOGS EGGS*

Don't stress! It died in December. You've got a long way to go still.

Wait, I actually caught all of the eggs I could in the space of fifteen minutes, not fifteen hours? Something's up with my luck lately, not that I'm complaining. That marks me as finished for this event, good luck to everyone in catching their own!

Happy Halloween. biggrin.gif

Ahhh, I have 2... I feel like that's all I need, but I'm going to go for a third, my god that was intense. blink.gif

*PANICKEDLY FOGS EGGS*

that wasn't due to sickness. I'm not sure its possible to kill an egg with sickness while it is still on cd, and that egg has no views anyway.