TJ09

2013-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I really wonder what color scheme did aangs-sister pick for spriter`s alts color. Was looking on her scroll but she has them fogged, so no luck there.

And i seen in wiki that we got some new spriter`s alts that i have not seen till now.

Wow that's one pretty dragon. I'm liking that it's not dark and scary looking like last year's.

Also, curiosity: Do we know yet what color the spriter alts are?

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and did I say WOW?

I'm blown away by these sprites. So absolutely fantastic!!!!!!!!!

MUST HOARD THEM! wink.gif

These are, quite possibly, my new favorite Halloween dragon. Well done on the art, design, and concept. I love everything about it!

Oh my gosh! This dragon is amazing!

My compliments to the spriter. Was the description Aang's too? One of the best descriptions ever!

Thanks for the release, TJ and team! wub.gif

So beautiful! I'm so glad i was able to get some this year.

oh geeze thats a lot darker than what i was expecting

in any case these adults are beautiful and i love them <3 <3

I'm naming the two I'm keeping "Lord and Lady Phoenix Fire".

Wow, the adults are beautiful! I can't wait for my dragons to grow up so I can try pairing these dragons with others.

I hope the one I didn't influence genders female. biggrin.gif

Now that I've seen the adults I can't wait to breed mine. Maybe they'll grow faster if I break a rule on purpose to get my scroll burned to delicious, tasty ash...? xd.png

Zomg, they're absolutely gorgeous! I think these are my new favorite Holiday dragon. wub.gif The faces on the wings... the grimdark description... the vibrant coloring... I think I'm in love.

OMG I LOVE the females! Also, the hatchling I got (Only 1) has a code of wAGjC, which sounds like "Magic" tongue.gif

Nice looking adults. :3

I do think the hatchlings look a lot more sinister, though. They're kind of creepy all lined up together on my scroll, lol. Staring. Possibly contemplating destroying my cave or whatevs. Dunno if that's just me. XD

That description...

Anyways, thanks for such great designs and a terrific Halloween!

These are amazing! I'm so glad I managed to get as many as I did. I can't wait to breed them next year. They're beautiful.