TJ09

2013-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I was a bit disappointed with the female. I love the male though.

Awesome!!

I didn't know it would be this beautiful.. wub.gif

looks like albino or ultraviolet for me...i'm disapointed.

nothing personal...

I don't see any similarities except western dragon body base.

Oh wow, these are amazing! I can't wait until mine grow, I've got a lineage idea already. ♥

The adults are even more beautiful than I imagined! wub.gif The color scheme is drop-dead gorgeous and they fit well with Halloween. It's exactly the thing I hoped for - well done, Aangs-sister! biggrin.gif

Holy censorkip.gif

I think I have a new favorite holiday dragon.

They're beautiful! But the male's wings seem a little odd to me. Nevertheless, I'm really happy with how these dragons turned out. ^^

Edited by TheAkatsuki

Wow they look gorgeous! wub.gif Thank you aangs-sister for spriting these beauties and TJ for releasing them!

Edited by Nyastara

News just in, everyone dies because of coolness overload, due to epic halloween dragons.

Whoa!! BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Such a lovely spriting job! Further compliments whited out below (in case anyone is avoiding looking at them until their own grow up):

I really like their long, thin muzzles and long limbs, and the smooth white neck in contrast to the *amazing* fire patterns on the wings -- and those wings are gorgeous! LOVE how the colors are all candy corn/Halloweeny and yet also have the smoke-and-fire pattern... And the stripey legs! Whee! The poor male -- you can see his ribs... I definitely love that we get a full wing view with the female. Have to say again, I love the long, thin face -- the head and slender bodies remind me a bit of deer, I think! Which I like, considering that they are sort of "herbivores" -- I don't know what they would be, quemavores? carbovores? -- compared to other dragons.

YAYAYAYAYAYAY they are SO gorgeous!

Hehehe I'm having fun naming mine. xd.png

Edited by Orlageddon

Absolutely lovely. The male's stance reminds me of the horse dragons a bit - I wonder if a checkerboard of those would look good?

They look absolutely amazing!

But that description... I wouldn't want to have one of them in the neighborhood.