TJ09

2013-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

My eggs are now hatching... and only seven more hours until TJ's do... UGH I WANT TO NAME THEM ALREADY COME ON TJ'S DRAGONS, GROW UP SO I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE wub.gif

I love and hate the fact TJ's always grow up when I'm not on to see them.

They have this bad habit of growing up when I am either asleep or in work and unable to access the internet.

Ah well - at least new releases always give me something interesting to wake up/come home to when I log onto my computer

My eggs are now hatching... and only seven more hours until TJ's do... UGH I WANT TO NAME THEM ALREADY COME ON TJ'S DRAGONS, GROW UP SO I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE wub.gif

That's what I'm waiting for as well. I know my first hatchling is gonna be female, but I can't name her until I know what she'll look like as an adult.

Tomorrow will be it. The day when the three mature into the long awaited for adults. I can't wait to see and known then I can work on providing perfect names for my babies

I'm glad I'll have something to look forward to when I wake up tomorrow happy.gif

That's what I'm waiting for as well. I know my first hatchling is gonna be female, but I can't name her until I know what she'll look like as an adult.

similar dilemma group aha, i'm half willing to stay up until 4(5AM cave time) to see them...

Wooo only 6 hours until we get to see the adult sprites! smile.gif

Now 5 more hours xd.png.

Oh, I can't wait another 6 hours. I guess I should go to bed.... *sulks off to bed*

EDIT:

I never noticed TJs eggs hatch on the same day they are stolen blink.gif

I always thought he had them 2 days before showing them, and then lets us poke and prod them into hatching.

Edited by xeyla

I have a feeling the dragons are going to have a pattern of their body of a wicked grin or something, and that they're herbivores usually...

So i was planing on influencing my last egg to hatch and freeze at S2, but im so smart i forgot it doesnt matter; no hatchie dimorphism. -facedesk-

itll be very ER by morning, especially since we go to church well be home more around noonish to 1, then itll likely be 'noes go do your college things'

Dragons >:U

Between work and being out of cell coverage, I missed the release completely. Anybody feel like taking pity on me?

Hm.....I've two eggs about to hatch and am considering trading you one.

Three more hours until my eggs hatch, looking forward to TJ's growing up. Thanks TJ and spriters for a fun Halloween.

Random questions from a holiday newbie:

1-since we're kinda between holidays, I was curious...can we breed any holiday types between halloween and christmas?

2-how much time do we get around christmas to get the older eggies? I literally have NO christmas eggs aside from some tinsel gifts, and while I'm sure I'm not gonna have enough time to get one of each gender for each, I'd still love to get one of each in random genders before the christmas egg for this year comes out. 6 eggs to catch up on means a lot of time to spend gettin em to hatch after all

Three more hours until my eggs hatch, looking forward to TJ's growing up. Thanks TJ and spriters for a fun Halloween.

The spriter is Aangs-sister's. Her scroll is hidden now but I can't wait until she shows it again so everyone can see what the spriter alt is going to look like xd.png

1-since we're kinda between holidays, I was curious...can we breed any holiday types between halloween and christmas?

2-how much time do we get around christmas to get the older eggies? I literally have NO christmas eggs aside from some tinsel gifts, and while I'm sure I'm not gonna have enough time to get one of each gender for each, I'd still love to get one of each in random genders before the christmas egg for this year comes out. 6 eggs to catch up on means a lot of time to spend gettin em to hatch after all

1. Nope, you can't get holidays of any type until Christmas.

2. There will be a week-long breeding season for Christmas dragons just like there was for Halloween.

1. Nope, you can't get holidays of any type until Christmas.

2. There will be a week-long breeding season for Christmas dragons just like there was for Halloween.

Aaah the first part I figured but wanted to make sure. As for the second, yayyyy breeding week! I shall stalk the AP that first day, need my preciousssss! Haha gonna be the same way on valentine's day!

you know if i didnt know any better i would say these are cat dragons i mean cats do have that creepy stare at times and the first stage hatchlings do look like cats so ya thats my best guess biggrin.gif

Also, just to clarify. The only Christmas that can be both genders is the holly. The rest are either all male or all female, so you won't have to worry about influencing that much.

you know if i didnt know any better i would say these are cat dragons i mean cats do have that creepy stare at times and the first stage hatchlings do look like cats so ya thats my best guess biggrin.gif

I really hope so! Cat dragons would be so adorable! biggrin.gif

Hatchling will die if it doesn't grow up in: 4 days and 1 hour

....I just decided I will stay online until TJ's dragons grow up rolleyes.gif

And I'd love to read everybody's opinion in terms of which other breed would fit them best for checkers! biggrin.gif

Edited by Mondat