TJ09

2013-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Just wanted to let you know that I fixed the 2011, 2012 and animated badges and added the new links. (click on the little blat at the bottom of the post)

user posted imageuser posted image

Animated:[IMG=http://i41.tinypic.com/1088kza.jpg]
2013: [IMG=http://i40.tinypic.com/qsmro4.jpg]

Want more? Then click the little blat user posted image

That's really pretty.

I love the S2 hatchlings! I really adore those colors. I can't wait to see the adults. I'm totally enjoying having these gorgeous eggs on my scroll, and I'm in no big hurry to hatch them.

Thanks again, TJ, for a wonderful event, and thanks so much for everyone involved. Ya'll's efforts and time on these events is very much appreciated! smile.gif

I'm glad the eggs were so easy to catch, even for people with a slow connection like my own smile.gif

I had no problems which is great^^

Wow, I really like that there's still Halloween wall here - fingers crossed that we will also have it in the next two days.

This dragon definitely reminds me of a Jack-O-Lantern from the description and candy corn from the coloring.

I'm glad that this release didn't feel rushed and I was able to get eggs easily unlike the release for the Shadow Walkers, which seemed to go by ridiculously fast for me! So, thanks for that TJ!

I really hope we get a werewolf inspired Halloween dragon someday!

I thought I saw a really pretty brown one in the Dragon Requests section once, but I can't think of the name of it now. Lycan/thrope, maybe?

(I know holiday dragons are done secretly, but I can dream, right?)

I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!

I know I wish it lasted longer!

If there are lycan dragons they would need to bite eggs like vampire dragons.......

2 days until they grow up <3 So impatient xd.png

Post Halloween depression is now sinking in for me :l This is my favourite week on the game...and now it's another year until it comes back :l And my lonely yulebuck will have to wait another year to find his soulmate sad.gif

But I wonder if they'll be some Halloween eggs left in the AP by the time I unlock...

And just a reminder to everyone to be careful with their dragons and keep a close eye on them. Fansites and other forums get lots of traffic around Halloween and even older dragons may find themselves with an overwhelming amount of views. Best of luck to everyone's dragons!

Yes! Keep a close eye on your eggs!

I just checked my boyfriend's scroll, and he has 2 very sick eggs (that I had to fog for him since he's at work).

I too would like to thank TJ and all those involved in making DC halloween a pleasure to be a part of. Thank you all very much! wink.gif

Thank you for the amazing Halloween TJ. My zombies have disappeared from my scroll, sadly. Would've liked to keep looking at them for a little while longer. ^^

Edited by Nazgod

Thank you too those who helped create the new dragon sprite and the carnival and the trick or treat things.

Thank you for the amazing Halloween TJ. My zombies have disappeared from my scroll, sadly. Would've liked to keep looking at them for a little while longer. ^^

Just go back to your scroll from 12 am to 6am and they'll be there. happy.gif

i really hate how on-time the events are on Dragcave x-x

i missed it, AGAIN. Sucks if your birthday happens to be on one of those event days biggrin.gif

From what i see, it was awesome -sniff-

Thank you TJ and Spriters for that absolutley amazing Halloween! It was my first big event on DC and I'm already looking forward to Christmas now!

Spriters: I LOVE these dragons! They are showing the sprite of Halloween sooo great!

Can't wait to se the adults!

Love the look of these eggs! Thanks, TJ, for another fun Halloween event and congrats to the spriter!

Well, I have been playing since the end of May this year and I have 364 non-growing dragons if the statistics of TAOND are correct...and I don't take every dragon I can get.

But I log in every day and am scroll-locked the whole time. Furthermore I started to take a closer look at the AP, you can even catch uncommon caveborns there and hatch them, saves time.

And I forgot to say it, but the Halloween hatchlings remind me of "Kirara" from InuYasha xd.png

I reached 500 dragons in about six months. It helped when I started getting some reds to help speed up how fast my eggs were hatching - also started taking way more low time AP eggs and also hitting the departure boards to get hatchies. I started in Feb, had my silver trophy in time for the Birthday Bash (thanks to an ARKer giving me 4 red dragons!), then got gold in August. I did keep myself egg locked pretty much constantly, though, but very rarely with CB eggs over the summer.

I love the new eggs! The hatchies are really interesting, and it'll be exciting to see what the adults look like. Thank you everyone for an awesome Halloween!