TJ09

2013-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

5 eggies for me this year! This was my first DC halloween, and I have got 1 zombie, 5 new eggs and 13 old eggs (:

I don't know if anyone else mentioned it, but I think the eggs look like foil-wrapped chocolates and I want to eat them.

I did a lot of last minute breeding as well. I bred a lot of pretty pumpkins and marrows and one pretty third gen PB shadow walker.

edited for spelling fail

Edited by rubyshoes

It's really easy to reach 500 dragons in about two years if you keep yourself constantly egg-locked.

Well, I have been playing since the end of May this year and I have 364 non-growing dragons if the statistics of TAOND are correct...and I don't take every dragon I can get.

But I log in every day and am scroll-locked the whole time. Furthermore I started to take a closer look at the AP, you can even catch uncommon caveborns there and hatch them, saves time.

And I forgot to say it, but the Halloween hatchlings remind me of "Kirara" from InuYasha xd.png

This dragon definitely reminds me of a Jack-O-Lantern from the description and candy corn from the coloring.

I'm glad that this release didn't feel rushed and I was able to get eggs easily unlike the release for the Shadow Walkers, which seemed to go by ridiculously fast for me! So, thanks for that TJ!

I really hope we get a werewolf inspired Halloween dragon someday!

I thought I saw a really pretty brown one in the Dragon Requests section once, but I can't think of the name of it now. Lycan/thrope, maybe?

(I know holiday dragons are done secretly, but I can dream, right?)

I hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!

I know I wish it lasted longer!

Well, another year gone, and another failed zombie attempt

But the new dragon is adorable so far.

Hope everyone had a happy halloween

I had a wonderful Halloween! Thanks for everyone who joined us on the IRC Chat (DC Chatroom if you prefer) for the community, company and fun. It made it more of a group fun than an individual fun. As always, remember this is the time of year where all the holidays rush together so don't feel shy about sticking around! It makes the awesome insanity much more fun!

I did a lot of last minute breeding as well. I bred a lot of pretty pumpkins and marrows and one pretty third gen PB shadow walker.

edited for spelling fail

Do I have a chance to get the eggs in ap two days later?Will TJ just move them away or wait someone to pick them up?

Do I have a chance to get the eggs in ap two days later?Will TJ just move them away or wait someone to pick them up?

They should still be in AP, provided of course that everybody else hasn't snatched all of them up. ^^

They should still be in AP, provided of course that everybody else hasn't snatched all of them up. ^^

If I recall right,TJ removed all the holiday eggs away last Christmas.

Sob. The carnival isn't on any more.

But I have all those new -- and older -- Halloween eggs and hatchlings to love and admire. And next year, I'll breed a whole lot of them for other people to catch. :-)

And it was all so much fun. I'm just sad it's over.

This was my first Halloween at Dragon Cave! I loved the Halloween event, and all the Halloween dragons are so beautiful!

The carnival was a lot of fun, especially the fortune teller and Set. Who'da thought some dragons would want to entertain humans with a carnival? biggrin.gif

Haha, that's all folks tongue.gif

The carnival has ended and I mananged to snag six evil grinners smile.gif

Thanks to TJ and aangs-sister!

I missed out on the zombification as my Internet decided to go poof around 11:30 yesterday. *cries*

On a good note, these eggs/hatchies are awesome! smile.gif

It's really easy to reach 500 dragons in about two years if you keep yourself constantly egg-locked.

That's why I pointed out that I collect and breed rather slowly. I said that in my post. My scroll is almost never egg locked. That's the way I collect, myself. I pointed that out to the person whose post I was responding to, simply giving them my own experiences and opinions.

It's not really a lot of work. It helps to use freeze, but I also started in late 2008 and I got my gold trophy a couple years ago, and I wasn't trying that hard.

That's nice. I'm happy for you. I guess I'm a slow, horrible, useless member of the DC team. I didn't know this was a competition.

Edited by Jennie

Is it possible to find new Halloween egg anymore?

Not in the biomes. The Halloween drops are over for this year but people will probably still be gifting/trading eggs and hatchies for a few days, as well as some being sent to the AP.

Is it possible to find new Halloween egg anymore?

not in the cve, you may be lucky ot find someone trading it though

This was a nice event. Now to wait for the babies to grow up and hopefully snatch one more egg from the AP after my lurker hatches.

From the description, I think it will be a Halloween version of the Pillow dragon. My cat stares at me like that all the time!

Just wanted to let you know that I fixed the 2011, 2012 and animated badges and added the new links. (click on the little blat at the bottom of the post)

user posted imageuser posted image

Animated:[IMG=http://i41.tinypic.com/1088kza.jpg]
2013: [IMG=http://i40.tinypic.com/qsmro4.jpg]

Want more? Then click the little blat user posted image

All of my hatchies so far have gendered correctly- hope that the new release eggs are as cooperative :]