TJ09

2013-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I don't get how you get 500 dragons

Lots of collecting. I've been on DC for almost three years and I'm getting close to 500. Only reason I'm not at 500 yet is multiple breaks I took over the past year or two lol. But I always show back up for the Holiday events regardless. I still have to collect plenty of dragons from the DC 7th Birthday Event earlier this year.

Edit: Best way to start upping your count is collecting CBs. I collect two of each breed for any PB breeding (or just to have them), and more than two if I like the breed and think it'll pair nice with another breed. smile.gif

Edited by xXAngelicEvilXx

so this years halloween could possibly be: a candy corn, a scarecrow, or a jack'o'lantern dragon

Thanks for the Halloween fun smile.gif

I got my 500th dragon about 12hours before the event started, great timing as far as gaining an egg slot went smile.gifsmile.gif

Not sure where people are getting the jack'lantern idea for these dragons, I can't see the resemblance myself. Or candy corn. The description makes me think these guys will be a masked dragon, their tiny faces certainly look blank and faceless.

The color scheme has me especially eager to see the adults =P

Not sure where people are getting the jack'lantern idea for these dragons

The eggs. Both the color and the Jack-o-lantern looking face on it.

user posted image

Although I personally have no idea what these will look like. I'm just hoping they keep the white/yellow/black/orange theme to them. I'm loving the colors.

Do anyone knows, how many trick-o-treats there are for this year?

Forty Five, as far as I know.

Ummm... no, I didn't mean how many are there in total, I want to know, how many were added this year to collect.

Ummm... no, I didn't mean how many are there in total, I want to know, how many were added this year to collect.

There are 45 in total for this year. Total for all years is 94 + 59 + 45 = 198

That! Was the easiest hunt I've ever had here. Seven eggs in five minutes. I guess waiting paid off! smile.gif

The sprites are beautiful. Thank you, TJ and Aangs-sister!

Happy Hallowe'en, everyone! [tossing candy]

That! Was the easiest hunt I've ever had here. Seven eggs in five minutes. I guess waiting paid off! smile.gif

The sprites are beautiful. Thank you, TJ and Aangs-sister!

Happy Hallowe'en, everyone! [tossing candy]

Egglocked my self in under 30 seconds with the new eggs tongue.gif

I'm not complaining one bit. These guys can cave block all they want. My net is open and ready for them.  biggrin.gif

No, no, it's always like this during a holiday release because it's only cave-catchable for one day. laugh.gif I wouldn't mind seeing this level of block during the first 24 hours of a regular release...

You're right, I very much prefer biomes full of eggs than furiously clicking and refreshing!

Whether or not there's a pattern, I hope the adults look different. The eggs look so nice, like sinister candy corn.

I got 5 of these mischievous little things! I would have gotten more but I only have a bronze trophy tongue.gif. Overall this was a pretty successful first Halloween on the Cave. (Late but it's still Halloween!) Happy Halloween everyone!

Hmmm. The wiki says different.

It will change, it says what it does now in the morning. At night, it has the other description

I guess I will add my eggs to the mix. Just want to check if they'll breed.

3rd Gen Black Marrow from Male Gold Checker

3rd Gen PB Shadow Walkers

3rd Gen Shadow Walker from Female Hellfire Base

3rd Gen Shadow Walkers from Male Royal Blue Checker

3rd Gen Shadow Walkers from Female Silver Base

3rd Gen Shadow Walkers from Female Golden Wyvern Checker

3rd Gen Shadow Walker from Female Ice

2nd Gen PB Cavern Lurkers

Enjoy everyone!

*facepalm* I almost totally forgot about the Halloween dragons today!! ohmy.gif

LOVED seeing the cave overrun with them. laugh.gif Managed to snag all mine in about a minute. I'm looking forward to see what the adults look like!

Does anyone know what artist these sprites are from? Cuz I've got a feeling that it's Earthgirl xd.png

If you look at the bottom of the view page of any hatchling or adult, you can see who the artists were. The hatchlings for these say aangs-sister.

Fun eggs!!! Thank you for the goodies!! Happy Halloween to all!!! And thank you for the Halloween brightening of my spirit...between this and baking pumpkin muffins and the loving of those close to me, I'm in a much brighter mood. *hugs all*

(I'd pass the pumpkin muffins through here to share, but the internet won't let me...and they already have been claimed!!!)