TJ09

2013-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Who made this year's Halloween dragon sprites?

For the egg it is unknown but for both stage hatchlings wiki says it is Aangs-sister.

I'm so curious about how these little stalkers will look as adults! Thank you aangs-sister for these beauties!

Spent some time filling my slots with incuhatchable and hatchable AP stuff. Finally got bored of waiting to see what other lineages would fly by, and grabbed up another new egg. It has DC in its code! o3o

Ooooh, I LOVE the eggs this year! Could these be Jack-o-Lantern pygmies? I'm glad I waited until the end of the day to catch them.

edit:

Ooooh, I LOVE the eggs this year! Could these be Jack-o-Lantern pygmies? I'm glad I waited until the end of the day to catch them.

Oh wait these are normal sized eggs... maybe they aren't pygmies... then again, pumpkin pygmies have normal sized eggs. Idk they look cool anyways. I just hope I can gather the last 10-15 pieces of candy before midnight.

Edited by rubyshoes

Grabbed my last egg, finally. The hatchies are so cute! Even with the creepy staring thing going on in the description... Can't wait to see the adults.

So Happy Halloween everyone! And thanks to TJ and everyone who worked on the event this year! biggrin.gif

The hatchlings look awesome though they're kind of creepy being peeping toms. Just a continuous stare. blink.gif

I was able to get my last egg about four hours ago. Yes! I'm happy that I'll have three pairs at the very least.

I do love the coloring on these little guys, but I hope they are large adults!

I'm debating if I should breed the rest of my Halloween dragons xd.png

I'm also debating the same question.

love the eggs. like the coloring on the hatchies, excited to see the adults.

i bred the halloween dragons i had left i wanted them to have a special birthday. i think they will turn out great for whoever grabbed them.

It seems I'm in a bit of a pickle... xd.png

I was just breeding my left over Halloweens that I hadn't bred yet and was in the middle of spamming the AP with SW x Imperial (because I can, hehe) when I discovered that I really like the pairing... =\

So now, I have to decide whether to drop a new Halloween and breed a SW x Imp for myself, or just wait until next year for it...

rolleyes.gif

My Zombie stats:

32 Disintergrated

12 turned Zombie

3 Revived

I'd love to know how 42 did with their Zombie creation!

More stats:

My 5 kill slots came back:

5 kills

3 dodges

2 came back as Zombies

3 disintegrated

All in all, a great Halloween biggrin.gif

Thanks to all in DC responsible for my most favorite Halloween event on the Internet!!!

They look like candy corn.

I'm sure they are candy corn.

[e] But I mean they stare at you so maybe they are Jack O Lanterns. Which would be equally as cute. But it would be kind of odd to have a jack o lantern dragon and a pumpkin pygmy… never the less I will love it all the same either way <3

Edited by boscodelta

Thought I share these with you. smile.gif

user posted imageuser posted image

Animated:[IMG=http://i41.tinypic.com/1088kza.jpg]
2013: [IMG=http://i40.tinypic.com/qsmro4.jpg]

Want more? Then click the little blat user posted image

Edited by Nyastara

Thought I share these with you. smile.gif

user posted imageuser posted image

Animated:[IMG=http://i40.tinypic.com/jph3q9.jpg]
2013: [IMG=http://i40.tinypic.com/qsmro4.jpg]

Want more? Then click the little blat user posted image