TJ09

2013-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Ok, 2 hatchlings out of 8 turned into zombies and I got 1 adult out of 4. Could be worse, but I would prefer adults. xd.png

...all of them are male. Well then.

Edited by Dimar

wow, AP is solid wall of Halloween eggs.

What? 0_o *goes to gawk*

That is magnificent. Too bad I'm locked. Maybe one my ERs hatch I'll lineage hunt again biggrin.gif

GAh! Nothing lagged for me when i caught my eggs, nothing lagged when bouncing around my scroll and the AP. But try to save my custon sort? oh well, can't have that!

loading...loading...loading...

Thanks TJ and everyone who has given us these beautiful eggs. Just hope the dragons are a beautiful as the eggs lol.

I'm jealous of whomever managed to nab the Win and wOOt eggs I saw. I hope you got them both and can breed them together next near. xD

I'm jealous of whoever got the FriaR (or something similar -- I can't remember which letters were capitalized!) egg I saw go by. That would've been a fun one to have!

Grabbed four beauties! I'm so excited, the eggs look so nice! Shiny trinkets are pleasing, haha.

I'm jealous of whoever got the FriaR (or something similar -- I can't remember which letters were capitalized!) egg I saw go by. That would've been a fun one to have!

I'm jealous of whomever got the NepAL egg!!!

Got a zombie hatchie!

I think this is all the necromancing I'm doing this year tho. Grats to everyone who's having luck with this biggrin.gif

These eggs are really pretty and shiny. I hope the hatchies are as well. Still hoping for werewolf ones. Even though that probably won't be the case. LOL. Werewolves don't come from grinning pumpkins.

After awful initial lag that crashed my laptop twice I managed to snag 4 of the new eggs, which is all I have room for right now. I will get 3 more in 12 hours or so. I suspect they may be easier to get by then.

Interesting looking egg. I wonder what the dragon will be.

Thanks TJ and spriter/s for a new holiday dragon.

And thanks to everyone who worked on this year's event. smile.gif

...I actually limited out within the first half hour of the release. wub.gif

That's NEVER happened to me before, not even during the 7th anniversary week when I was effectively working with a limit of two. If Halloween wasn't already my favorite holiday, this would give it a good push toward that spot.

Good night and happy hunting, everyone!

Got my seven new eggies AND a zombie on my first ever try! Second attempt.. dust LOL

ohmy.gif Seven? Well, lucky. Very lucky indeed.

I got my six (my last slot was a CB copper I caught (!)) and was able to create the last zombie I needed for my scroll goals. Unless more treats are released, I'm done for this year. smile.gif

I'm locked with 7 (thought it'd take monger than that actually xd.png) :3 Good luck to those hunting and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! biggrin.gif

My first Halloween!

Actually managed to snag two Eggs within the hour! Pretty pleased about that (especially because I told myself, "Nah I'll wait until the hype dies down." ... silly me). Treated myself to trying to snag a third Egg from the Abandoned area and got... well, a third Egg. Don't know what's in it though!

Pretty exciting for my first holiday!

5/41 hatchies turned, 1 revived, and 1/5 adults turned.

Also

user posted image

wat blink.gif

This is my revived hatchie who seems to be...immortal?

Edited by Prince_Xanthius

Random note, the egg over burdened message isn't showing up even when full with 7 o.o

so check your scrolls guys to make sure you aren't full if you think you aren't!

The overburdened message showed up for me, just like always. Might just be you.

I have seven of the new eggies and three Zombies (adult, gendered hatchie, and non-gendered hatchie), so I think I am done for right now. Good luck, everybody biggrin.gif