Shyrus

Minecraft: The Dark Army's Rising.

Mia took a few diamonds and emeralds out of her pocket and looked at them, admiring the way they glittered sharply in the strong sunlight. The light was very bright to her eyes, having become accustomed to the lower light of her caves. She put most of the gems away, but kept her favourite pick in her hand. It was a diamond pick, and she was very fond of it. It also caught the light, but less strongly since it was covered in a fine layer of dust. Spotting a small shelter in the distance, some way from the town, she headed towards that. Maybe someone was there? She wasn't close enough to see yet, but she raised her pick anyway and waved in its general direction. Maybe someone there was looking.

((No problem. Welcome back. And yeah, the description is just fine. ^^ ))

Aaron walked forward not looking back at the group. He didn't like it up on the surface, it was too easy to be spotted. “Well, no one else is up on the surface aside from us anyways. Maybe it won't be so bad. It's not like something will suddenly pop up from nowhere and notice them. I mean, everyone was rather dead, in a city, or underground."

Aaron spotted something moving in the corner of his eye just outside a small group of trees. He quickly reacted and pulled out his knife, ready to attack. He froze just as his fingers where about to let go of the knife. There was someone there, waving at them.

Oh great, another one. Just what I wanted.” Aaron sarcastically thought. He jerked his thumb over his shoulder pointing to the person in the distance. “We have more company,” he said in an annoyed tone. Aaron was not one for being social, obviously, so this was taking a step out of his comfort zone annoying. Still, he didn't want to just leave the person, he or she- a he couldn't tell who it was from the distance- might have something useful or might be of some sort of help. “Hey, kid,” Aaron called out. “What do you want?”

Mia smiled, glad she'd got the person't attention. She waited until she was a bit closer, and stroked Zeditha, her wolf. "Hi," she called, her voice strange and raspy after years of almost no use. "My name's Mia. What's your name?" The tone was friendly, although her appearance was strange. Her skin was bleached white and purple from the lack of sunlight and the strange minerals in the caves. Looking at herself she chuckled slightly. "I hope I'm not too alarming," she murmured to Zeditha. The wolf barked in agreement, enjoying the strokes.

Walking closer, Mia realised that maybe these people weren't very friendly to strangers, espescially ones who looked as odd as herself. "I've been in the mines for a while. I think it's been a few years, 5 or 6 maybe? I've got some items to trade, if you can help me get to the town?" She brought out two diamonds from her pocket.