WishmasterKami

The Hogwarts House Lineage

Lord & Lady Slytherin produced 1 egg! However it was a Tengar, not a silver. Since the only person on the waiting list is for a Silver, this egg is up for grabs smile.gif First person to PM me about it will receive the Slytherin egg. (A quick start up for anyone looking to jump in on the lineage!)

Lord & Lady Hufflepuff produced 1 egg! Yay! Currently awaiting transfer to Tiga!

I still have a Slytherin egg available if anyone is interested.

I will breed the Ravenclaw pair as soon as I can, I am currently scroll locked.

Sorry it took me so long to post this but: the egg I got had grown up and I've named her, here you have 5E Winadar Verev Gryffindor

Will start breeding her soon. For now:

HOGWARTS HOUSE LINEAGE REQUEST

House: Slytherin

Generation: 2nd - Would prefer it to be a Silver x Green/Terra

Scroll Name: RyuKaiser

Sorry it took me so long to post this but: the egg I got had grown up and I've named her, here you have 5E Winadar Verev Gryffindor

Will start breeding her soon. For now:

Generation: 2nd - Would prefer it to be a Silver x Green/Terra

Scroll Name: RyuKaiser

I can add you to the Slytherin list, however all eggs produced are only from the breeding pair, which is Sliver x Tangar. I could easily breed and gift you an egg from a Silver x Terra or Silver x Green pair, but it wouldn't be a part of the lineage officially. It could be used to create an even gen lineage with eggs produced from the Slytherin pair however. Probably a mirror since the only other CB Silver I have is male.

Let me know which you would prefer so I know whether or not to add you officially to the list smile.gif

Lord and Lady Slytherin produced no egg, sorry Slytherins!

All other pairs are available for breeding so sign up to get your eggs! I am also taking breeding requests of other house pairs to make even gen lineages if you're interested!

Well I wanted the egg to be of a Silver x Green/Terra pair because I wanted it to be acceptable for the Fifth Element Lineage as well, but if that is not possible, then I guess it'll have to just be acceptable for this lineage.

Hmm... now that I think about it, can we breed eggs (second gens) ourselves from acceptable matchings (using the acceptable breeds for each house) for this lineage? Like for example, I get a Silver x Green pair and breed eggs from that pair, of course, naming them properly for the Slytherin house?

Well I wanted the egg to be of a Silver x Green/Terra pair because I wanted it to be acceptable for the Fifth Element Lineage as well, but if that is not possible, then I guess it'll have to just be acceptable for this lineage.

Hmm... now that I think about it, can we breed eggs (second gens) ourselves from acceptable matchings (using the acceptable breeds for each house) for this lineage? Like for example, I get a Silver x Green pair and breed eggs from that pair, of course, naming them properly for the Slytherin house?

You can indeed breed pairs of the listed breeds for the houses and name them for the lineage. The offspring would only count in the lineage itself if it can be traced back to the original pair.

Example:

user posted image

The first pair are acceptable Gryffindor breeds, but are not 'Gryffindor' named dragons. But since the egg can be traced back to the original Gryffindor pair, it's an official Gryffindor egg.

You can, of course, name the opposite pair with a house name. There's nothing saying you can't :3

And now that my new release hunting is over tongue.gif

HOGWARTS HOUSE BREEDER REQUEST

House(s) you can breed: Gryffindor

Generation(s): 3rd Gen

Scroll Name: onemessyperson

Personal Rules: No experimenting/biting, Freezing OK

House: Ravenclaw

Generation: 2nd Gen please

And now that my new release hunting is over tongue.gif

House(s) you can breed: Gryffindor

You have been added to the breeding list! I didn't add you to the waiting list since the dragons were available for breeding right away!

Sorry it took me a while to reply, I was dog sitting and working on art homework all weekend! I'm around again now though smile.gif

Can't wait to start breeding the Ravenclaw egg biggrin.gif

NEW EGG REPORT

House: Gryffindor

Gen: 3rd

Lineage Link: Here

Gifting or Keeping: Keeping

Generation: 2nd gen Thunder

Scroll Name: Violalover (the poor dead eggie on my scroll was viewbombed to death!)

I'd love to join in this one! Eventually I'd love one of each, but starting with Ravenclaw sounds good to me (:

Generation: 2nd gen Thunder

Scroll Name: Violalover (the poor dead eggie on my scroll was viewbombed to death!)

I'd love to join in this one! Eventually I'd love one of each, but starting with Ravenclaw sounds good to me (:

You've been added to the list. Just keep in mind that the Ravenclaw pair has yet to produce a Thunder egg so you may be waiting a bit.

Lord & Lady Slytherin produced one egg, it's waiting to go to RyuKaiser! Still waiting on them to produce another Silver. Edited by WishmasterKami

Generation: 2G

Scroll Name: BringsTheSnow

Ravenclaw egg grew up ^^ Huchon Ravenclaw

House(s) you can breed: Ravenclaw

You have been added to both lists!

Generation: 2G

Scroll Name: BringsTheSnow

You've been added to the waiting list! Welcome to the lineage :3

Edited by WishmasterKami

Lord and Lady Ravenclaw showed no interest in each other today, sorry Ravenclaws ):

I have bred a silver x green for RyuKaiser as a breeding mate for the Slytherin egg they recently got. If you guys ever need an egg of specific breeds in the house, feel free to request one here as well. I can always breed you one, or someone else may be willing to! I should probably set up a section for that as well now that I think about it.

Lord and Lady Slytherin produced 1 egg! It's a Tengar so it is awaiting transfer to thedupedidit currently. Also, exciting for me, it's the second Z code those dragons have produced 8D

Fingers crossed for a silver for LumosSeeker soon!

Lord and Lady Slytherin produced 1 egg! It's a Tengar so it is awaiting transfer to thedupedidit currently. Also, exciting for me, it's the second Z code those dragons have produced 8D

Fingers crossed for a silver for LumosSeeker soon!

OOH a 2nd Z-code? How awesome is that! biggrin.gif haha

Lord and Lady Ravenclaw didn't show much interest in each other today, sorry Ravenclaws! It seems this pair always needs fertility used to get anything done, we'll try again next week! Edited by WishmasterKami

Sorry it's taken so long for me to attempt breedings, I've been very busy with school the last little while! But I bring news, successful breedings!

Lord and Lady Ravenclaw produced 1 egg. Thunder! And that is exactly what ViolaLover was waiting for! The egg is currently awaiting transfer.

Lord and Lady Slytherin produced 1 egg. Not a Silver, sadly. Sorry LumosSeeker148. But the Tengar egg is now awaiting transfer to the next person on the list, BringstheSnow.

Time to catch up @.@

Slytherin egg grew up. Z'logonje Slytherin

House(s) you can breed: Slytherin

Generation(s): 3rd gen

NEW EGG REPORT

Gifting or Keeping: Please feel free to drop me a PM if you're interested in this hatchie.

NEW EGG REPORT

House: Gryffindor

Gifting or Keeping: Keeping

Edited by thedupedidit