WishmasterKami

The Hogwarts House Lineage

I think the egg hatched before I could get it, Wish...

Could you add me to the Ravenclaw list please.

Sent you the new link, egg was sick so I fogged it.

Not sure which list you want to be added to though, please use the correct form so I know :3

HOGWARTS HOUSE BREEDER REQUEST

House(s) you can breed: ALL ((need adding to Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff please

Generation(s): 3rd gen +

Scroll Name: EragonSaphiraRider

Personal Rules: same as rules already stated

HOGWARTS HOUSE BREEDER REQUEST

House(s) you can breed: ALL ((need adding to Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff please

Generation(s): 3rd gen +

Scroll Name: EragonSaphiraRider

Personal Rules: same as rules already stated

You have been added to the lists requested!

Just so everyone knows, I will be breeding eggs again soon! Probably this weekend. I've just been egglocked with the Valentines Day event. It's the long weekend and I just finished moving again, so I will spend some time going over the dragons we have and making a spreadsheet, as well as adding new banners!

Thanks for your patience guys, I'm going to send you all flowers!

HOGWARTS HOUSE LINEAGE REQUEST

House: Gyffindor

Generation: Prefer 2nd gen, but any gen.

Scroll Name: Tigacat

House: Gyffindor

Generation: Prefer 2nd gen, but any gen.

Tiga, you're already on the waiting list for Ravenclaw, so I can't add you to another house right now. However I'm just about to breed the dragons so I'll send you the PM link for that. Once the Ravenclaw egg has matured, you can apply for a new house smile.gif

Edited by WishmasterKami

This lineage seems interesting, I'd like to join please biggrin.gif

House: Gryffindorf

Generation: 2nd (Magma from LadyGryffindor and LordGryffindor please)

Scroll Name: RyuKaiser

This lineage seems interesting, I'd like to join please biggrin.gif

House: Gryffindorf

Generation: 2nd (Magma from LadyGryffindor and LordGryffindor please)

Scroll Name: RyuKaiser

You have been added to the list, and welcome to the lineage! The Gryffindor Pair have so far only produced Crimson eggs, so fingers crossed you are not waiting too long for a magma smile.gif

The dragons have been bred!

Lord & Lady Gryffindor have produced a Royal Crimson egg, currently waiting to be transferred to anime_nerd_21

Lord & Lady Slytherin have refused each other, again! Next time I will be sure to influence them with fertility. Sorry Slytherins!

Lord & Lady Ravenclaw have produced a Swollowtail egg, it has been given to Tiga.

Remember, the availability of house breeding is listen next to the breeding pair on the first page!

Edited by WishmasterKami

You have been added to the list, and welcome to the lineage! The Gryffindor Pair have so far only produced Crimson eggs, so fingers crossed you are not waiting too long for a magma smile.gif

Thanks! I do hope they breed a Magma soon too tongue.gif I actually asked for a Magma because its easier to continue a line breding Magma with CB Royal Crimsons than the opposite as I only have 1 CB Magma and Royal Crimsons are rather easier to find than them rolleyes.gif

House: Hufflepuff

Generation: 2nd

Either breed is fine, I can continue it with the GW or the Pillows.

Hey there!

Just wondering on the status of the next breeding cycle smile.gif I'm still awaiting eagerly for the Slytherin egg! smile.gif

Hey there!

Just wondering on the status of the next breeding cycle smile.gif I'm still awaiting eagerly for the Slytherin egg! smile.gif

I ask the same question, but regarding on Gryffindorfs tongue.gif

Also, I have another question, the lineage, we can make it the way we want? i.e. Staristep, Spiral, Even gen, Checker?

Hey, I saw we only have one banner, and since I had a lot of free time this weekend, I created some banners, take a look at them and tell me if you like them:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

---------------------------------------------------

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

The first four I made using the starting pairs of the lineage, and the latter four, I made them using other acceptable breeds for each house that would make a good contrast with the background. Hope you like themand if you do, we can use them if you want biggrin.gif

Hey guys! Sorry I've been MIA for so long D: A lot of real life stuff happened and was all very unexpected.

I'm going to breath a little bit of life back into this lineage, make sure I have everything up to date! I'm currently scroll locked as I'm catching up with new breed releases right now, but as soon as they start hatching, I'll be breeding my dragons for you guys!

Thanks RyuKaiser for making some more banners, they're wonderful! I'll add them up to the main post right away!

Sorry again that it's been so long, and thanks for your patience (:

I have another question, the lineage, we can make it the way we want? i.e. Staristep, Spiral, Even gen, Checker?

Yes! I encourage all sorts of lineage types, as long as they start off with the original breeding pair biggrin.gif I'll add this to the FAQs to keep it clarified for everyone else as well.

House: Whichever is available first

Scroll Name: pony459

House: Whichever is available first

Scroll Name: pony459

I've added you to the Hufflepuff waiting list as there is no one else ahead of you there.

You do seem to be scroll-locked and have a hidden egg at the moment so I won't be able to breed you an egg until I can see that there are no dead eggs or hatchlings smile.gif

Lord & Lady Slytherin produced 1 egg, awaiting transfer to LumosSeeker148. Next Breeding Cycle June 14/14

Lord & Lady Ravenclaw produced no egg, next breeding cycle June 15/14. Sorry Ravenclaws!

I am holding off further breeding to make sure all those who are on the waiting lists are still interested in receiving eggs!

Awesome hufflepuff works! And I believe someone just claimed a nebula I had for trade so I should have an open spot. And I'll unfog the egg, the poor thing was sick but it should be better now aha!

Awesome hufflepuff works! And I believe someone just claimed a nebula I had for trade so I should have an open spot. And I'll unfog the egg, the poor thing was sick but it should be better now aha!

Awesome! Send me a PM when you've got a spot free and I'll breed the Hufflepuffs for you 8D

Lord & Lady Hufflepuff produced 1 egg, awaiting transfer to pony459. Next Breeding Cycle June 16/14

I have messaged everyone on the waiting lists to see if they're still interested in receiving eggs for this lineage. If I don't get a reply by Wednesday, June 11th, they will be removed from the lists so those that are still active have a chance to get their eggs!