Raven301

Tou Fengariou (OOC)

Tangar and Mae are related? As siblings, right? So that would make him related to Zaila... Wow. The pack sure is...connected.

wolves are not color blind. dogs were bred by humans, so they didn't face the same evolution mechanics as other animals, and not all dogs are colorblind, simply the out standing majority of them are.

also, one more thing. why do we have dens? wear suppose to be wolves, and wolves don't have dens, they travel and hunt consistently. thats the whole reason for alphas eating first, if the alpha isn't there for the kill, he doesn't eat from it, but the alpha is always there for the kill cause they hunt in a pack.

Well, the "dens" are probably just a cave, or an overhang of lichen. The wolves might stay in one place for a few days then move on as well.

Really? That's interesting. Thanks for the info

You can't expect everything to be 100% accurate. I mean, since when do wolves have healers?

Well, they probably have general knowledge of plants, like the poisonous ones. It would help them survive.

Besides, as Narath said,it's just an RP.

I kinda based this off warriors. So yes, I am aware that it is not a very accurate RP, but I put this up because this is what I would like to RP not because I wanted to be 100% accurate.

I think every animal RP here is based off warriors. I'm not kidding when I say there was a dog one with the same heirchy and plot as the lovely little cat series.

koala, i agree. in the other rp im in, one persons wolf acts exactly like a cat, not kidding. first, it ate a mouse, only one, and felt full, then it climed rocks, then it went to go sleep in the sun. people neeed to be educated better. warriors is not that off about cat habits, but why the hell do people have wolves act like cats? they are nothing like cats, they should have the wolves act like the dogs in warriors act.