Raven301

Tou Fengariou (OOC)

OOC!

Tou Fengariou

Tou Fengariou is a small wolf pack that once lived in a valley carefully nestled between two mountains. The pack thrived in a peaceful environment surrounded by emerald forests, azure skies, and crystal waters, but that all changed one winter.

As winter began that fateful year the Alphas had a litter of pups; born early and very weak, all but one pup died. The survivor was a female named Spanios. She was named such due to the rareness of her coat, which was a shimmering silver as bright as the moon. As the pup grew up she fell in love with a low ranking warrior, Raphel. Raphel was sired by an omega but birthed by a warrior. His parents' love was a forbidden affair; pack law said an omega and a warrior could never mate. Because of his parentage, Raphel would always live in disgrace within the pack. Knowing of Spanios' love for him, Raphel quickly baited her into thinking he loved her as well, and towards the end of winter he killed her to get back at the pack that had disgraced him. Fleeing the punishment he would have received had he stayed, Raphel was never heard from again. When the pack found Spanios' dead body they grieved, waiting for winter to end. But warmer weather didn't come; the deer and bison never returned, the creeks stayed frozen, and snow still blanketed the ground. Proclaiming that the land was cursed, the pack moved to new land for a new start.

Plot

You are a part of Tou Fengariou Pack that has just come to a new stretch of territory to restart. Protecting the pack as your oath sworn law you must find water sources, set borders, hunt, and clear out dangers. And always remember you are a part of Tou Fengariou, Pack of the Moon.

Edited by Raven301

Um... Yes, Zanzibar is inactive. I have PMed him, and he hasn't even seen the message. Should someone else take over Zaila for the time being?

I wonder why this hasn't been approved yet...

Anyone?...

I really need someone to take her, or I'll be character locked. That sucks, because I'm only going to use Altair for most of my time here. I want to spend all ,y time in developing her.

i just found this, i guess i might. this rp seems interesting, but i haven't read through the whole thing yet

Edit: i just read through what was posted so far, do still need someone to take her over? or will the other person be able to until zanzibar is back? im thinking of making a character, but i could just wait till later to make one and play as zala for now.

Edited by na82008

Hey, Raven, have you ever considered having mods for this RP when there are more people?

Edited by KoalaNoob

ok, i was just about to make my first post, then i realized, what time of year is it? also, what do they call the times of year and what do they count by? im assuming that they don't use summer, fall, winter, and spring seeing as they have no contact with humans or anything.

I guess we could go by warriors terms and say leaf fall, new leaf, leaf bare, and green leaf.

but thats cats. these are wolves. but i guess it would be hard to come up with better word. what do you say Raven?

It doesn't really mater what species they are. They will still notice the different colors and states if the trees. There are other things they could use too. Like the rivers, the temperature, the animals, etc.

Well, dogs may have a more difficult time noticing the different colors since they are all colorblind.

But they an notice other things. And these are wolves, not dogs.

Actually, are all canines colorblind?

Yes, they do notice other things, like how dogs trained to help blind people look for the flow of traffic, rather than the lights themselves.

I believe all canines are colorblind. I just say dogs instead of canine.

Edited by Narath

Yeah, dogs sound way better.

Just a sec, I'm going to google this...

EDIT: I didn't find anything on wolves, but dogs are only PARTIALLY colorblind.

Edited by KoalaNoob

How do I forget about my own OOC? Anywho we'll go ahead and go with warrior seasons*, and it is currently about half way through greenleaf.

*For those who have not read warriors

greenleaf - summer

newleaf - spring

leaf-bare - winter

leaf-fall - fall

Was that sarcasm?

Also, maybe we should plan some plot points, like what Mae becomes.

No not really *shrugs*

I was thinking of letting her try it under either Tangar or Rhage.

Thoughts?

and Jayla, Narath, either of you want to be her mentor?

Yay! Wittle Mae gets to be an appwentice!

Honestly, I think Mae would do a good job. She seems to have good senses.

I love how Elric and Tangar (Rhage?) keep getting interrupted. xd.png

I love how everybody here is RPing differently and in different tenses. It's great, and makes learning english really easy.

So...maybe there should be a big event? Like an earthquake or something?