MidoriRai

Favourite subject

What's your favourite subject?  

104 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I used to really like science, but once I started taking high school history classes that quickly became my favorite subject!

Philosophy is my favorite subject since it means I get to ponder and write about existence and stuff like that. Some of the things discussed in philosophy classes give me slight existential crises as well but hey, that's the point. ;)

If I think of my high school years my favourite subject was maths. It came easy to me. I do like maths also in uni, even though the level is maybe too much.

I loved my German teacher, so his lectures were always enjoyable. However, I find grammar boring. I'd rather go visiting a country and try cope with my bad language that sit in class room going through syllabus. 

I also liked geography, as I find the globe interesting. And as I do have pretty good memory, memorizing different countries in a continent is easy. Hmm.... It seems I like subjects that came easy to me. :D

i love my film classes and any form of science! i'm at an art school (i went for theater and got film!) but science has ALWAYS been my favorite subject!!! i especially love biology and physical science :D

It really depends on the teacher, actually. I like Biology, English and Psychology subject-wise, if I look at my teachers I have, English, Maths, History & Politics. My best subject is Art, but I don't really like it.

-Ghost

I used to love History because it's an interesting subject, but also because all the history teachers I had were amazing. I also liked Biology for the subject itself, but not so much for the teachers or their teaching methods.