MidoriRai

Favourite subject

What's your favourite subject?  

104 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don't have a favorite, though I do enjoy Literature, Mathematics, World History, Computer Studies, and Theology.

Science. Specifically, Chemistry, and Biology is also kind of nice. :3 I suck at Physics though.

History <3

I also forgot to add that my second favorite would probably be language.

Edited by XiaoChibi

I like a lot of them, actually. Here's my favourites:

I. Foreign languages, like English (German, French, Polish, Russian would be as well)

II. History

III. Science (specially Astronomy)

IV. Art (well I like drawing tongue.gif)

Umm I guess that's it for now. xd.png

Currently, my favorite subject is Computer Science. I loved it in high school and am now taking it more intensively in college. I do like English, however it really depends on the teacher and curriculum. I'm a hobby artist and design dabbler; I don't do so well when I have to work off of organized lessons and mediums that I don't enjoy or have natural talent for like painting. >.< Plus my confidence was kind of hurt when I had an art teacher always calling me stupid and putting down my work, so now I don't really enjoy art as a subject.

First person to vote for math yeeeeee

I find it kind of odd that so many people are really interested in science but not at all in math, considering how related the two are.

I voted for math.

Though lately, I think I'd enjoy the mindlessness of the science we do at the school I go to.

Wish the poll was multi-choice. X3

I love studying language - currently studying French, German, Latin and Mandarin Chinese. My favourite subjects are probably English and Mathematics, though. I like Chemistry and Computer Studies a lot, too, but that's probably inherited from my parents (PhD in Chemistry and Master's in Engineering). biggrin.gif

Hmmm this is kinda hardish because I haven't studied half of the things in the list.

So far, I'm LOVINGGGGG History, I just find it facsinating and interesting. I can read about it for hours.

I also love French only when I get it right! However actually studying it can get very confusing for me and sometimes I just want to stop.

Literature is also enjoyable although nowadays I seem to be declining in grades on it... :/

I don't know what studying law is like, but I've been interested in studing it for a long time. I also might want to be a Prime Minister of the UK sooo...

i dont really like any of my subjects but right now the easiest and fastest one is health so i'll just go with that :U

I love languages. Right now, I'm taking French and learning a bit of Italian on my own. Seriously, if I could just learn languages at uni (college for the Americans out there), it would be brilliant.

Unfortunately, language jobs are few and far between, and since I'm taking on huge debt for my science degree anyway, it's not an option. sad.gif