padfoot

Instincts reboot

Username: SL

Name: Silvestris "Silver" (BTW, didn't we have bar-codes?) E-009

Species with: Unicorn

Human Appearance: Like this. He's around 5'9 and has golden eyes. He appears to be the kind of guy you'd expect to find with the 'shady bunch' or gangsters.

Animal Appearance: While most would expect him to be a white unicorn, Silvestris looks like this in reality.

Personality: When you first meet him, he may seem a little cold and distant. He's also rather rude and spiteful, and seems a little cruel or cold-hearted; however, under that facade is a soft-hearted, caring person. He actually cares a lot for others, especially those he's attached to, but he wishes to become as cold-hearted as he seems. He dislikes being nice.

Other:

Edited by SoiledLove

((No. Raindash already claimed that spot and that's not fair to just take it.))

[sorry! My IPad eats forms, and I've been really busy of late. I'll get one up soon, but I just don't know when. I can't promise right away, but I'll try and get one up this weekend if I'm lucky. sad.gif ]

No, I wanted to update it. Change a lot about it. Also, I don't have the form anymore.

Username: RainDash

Name: Fushia

P-007

Species with: Domestic cat

Human Appearance: Fushia

Animal Appearance: Meow

Personality: Fushia is kind of easily distracted. She's like a kitten, except that she can sometimes focus and achieve moments of pure genius. However, she's still stunned by how the laser dot works.

Other: She won't let the red dot get away this time! [secret Has Been Said]

There you go smile.gif

As for your naughty IPad, do you use notes?

Can't do anything about real life, except wish you good luck, so good luck.

Username: RainDash

Name: Catherine Paulina

P-007

Species with: Domestic cat (Tortoise shell)

Human Appearance: Her eyes are green.

Animal Appearance: Meow

Personality: Quiet, she doesn't say much. She lets actions define her and limits her sentences to one word if at all possible. She can be extremely loyal if she deems the person worthy of her protection or loyalty.

Other: Applesauce

Yaay.... I got it done... *passes out from busy day*

Noo! Don't die!

Also, I have photoshop so if you want me to I could turn her eyes green for you?

Nah, if I wanted that I woulda done it myself. Besides, I like the colors in the picture.

It was just a busy day... I suspect they're going to just get busier unfortunately.

((Yayy!!))

Griffon secured his hood before stalking out of the shadows. Having feathers instead of hair had its disadvantages. It kept him warm no matter what, but was painfully obvious. Amber eyes scanned the streets for the anything worth eating. For Griffon, eating trash was a reasonable option for him. Especially trash from restaurants. One would be surprised if they knee how much fresh food wasted. He poked through the trash as people passed by, snatched a half-empty bottle of water, and darted back into the alley.

Gentle chestnut colored ringlets fell around the angelic looking girl, providing little warmth as she shivered from the fall chill. She wore what looks liked a white hospital gown under a blue polo jacket, clearly for men. The jacket was so long on the girl however, that it could have been the length of a short dress. The girl's fashion sense was strange. That was obvious to even someone who lived under a rock, she didn't look like she could have been a hobo however. Her she just looked... Soft. Like she couldn't fend or take care of herself, she was rather clean, her cheeks were a rosy pink from the cold, lips slightly chapped, a bit of blood on them, she wasn't bone skinny like the beggers around the town, but that didn't mean she looked well fed. She huddled in a small ball, blue eyes were dim, as if she had lost all hope.

Angel stared at the ground, as if she expected a warm loaf of bread to just drop right in front of her. She was cold, and so hungry. It had been a few days since the girl had escaped from the laboratory. The outside world wasn't that better, the cold bit her just like those needles that the men in white (scientist) poked and prodded her with in the laboratory, she couldn't compare the food of the outside world to the pig-feed they gave her in the lab, because she couldn't find any. That was right, the dove girl hadn't managed to find anything to eat in about three days- heck even the worm on the ground looked delicious at the moment. She shook off the rather strange urge, hugging the jacket she had found on the very bench close to her. Some guy had forgot it there Angel assumed, it was a lucky find which was why she was convinced this was a lucky bench. She hadn't moved from it for the past 12 hours.

(So I figured that the seven year olds would grow, I imagine the laboratory would be really reluctant to provide the experiments with proper clothing and would probably buy cheap hospital-like gowns? I hope that's okay, if not then I'll change it.

Also if finding a jacket violates rule five I'll change it ^.^'' (Though I have seen quite a few jackets left behind by careless people before, mother would kill me if I touched them though.)

As for the instinct/radar thing if that also violates rule five I'll change it. (Though don't birds know who their predators are? Thus preventing them from just flying up to us and like... Landing on our shoulders or something like that, and honestly I have never seen a bird fly into a lion's mouth before. But would they be able to do that as a human?)

If I forgot to mention anything else please kindly mention it ^.^')

Edited by mipuppy1

((The experiments know each other. Also, the clothing and age bit is covered in the form and plot.))

Edited by Techno_Elf

(They did?)

(Then whats with the whole find-each-other-barcode-on-your-arm thing?)

Edited by mipuppy1

((Just to make sure, I guess. It wasn't a huge part of the old RP.))

(Mmk then, why did they get separated though?

-Will edit soon, is suffering from laziness, its contagious so run.-

Also where is the clothing and age bit pointed out? I know that they are 14 and were kidnapped when seven. I don't see anything that mentions clothes. Please point that about to me Tech ^.^'')

((

Human Appearance: (Picture or words, clothing description is not needed as the standard clothing is a loose grey shirt and pair of pants.) Just the hair and eyes and face. ^^
Here ya go. :3 It was in the old thread, though.))

Roka Azkarra ran down the alleys in her fox form, trying to lose a couple of kids who were throwing rocks at her. When she deemed it safe enough, she morphed into her human form and looked around. Where was she? Obviously in some city. Looking around, she tried to figure out where she was. Being the youngest out of five children had its perks. She was fast on her feet, to avoid getting picked on, and she knew her way around the streets. She saw a familiar silhouette nearby. "Hey!" She said, walking up to the figure. "It's me, Azkarra!"

Edited by Techno_Elf

(Thanks Tech, (Now I have to go change it D:) if it was in the old thread then I probably wouldn't have noticed xd.png)

(Assuming you meant Angel, if not you wasted five minutes of my life. I'll never forgive you.

-30 seconds later-

So, you wanna go out for icecream or something? (tongue.gif)

Angelina slowly got out of the bench. "Roka?" She asked quietly, not believing it. "Roka!~" Angel confirmed, running over to the other experiment, chestnut curls bouncing like springs. She embraced the taller girl happily, then drew back just as quickly.

"Your not going to eat me right?" Angel questioned, blue eyes wide.

(Ok so maybe three minutes. ._.)