padfoot

Instincts reboot

((If we're out of spots, someone can take the bird. I don't really know if I want to join this RP anymore.))

I think Soiled gets the unicorn, but that's all I know.

(( Me and mipup have been talking about maybe 2 rabbits, maybe my rabbit, since it's albino could be an unwanted byproduct of the experiment.))

I think I get the bird, because I gave the rabbit to Totts, however if Backup wants the bird then s/he can have it because they called it first.

(I'm confuzzled as well...)

((Yeah, I'm sure. You can have the bird. I think I may be joining too many RPs, anyway.))

(sorry im geting this in so late i did not see the forum thanks for saving my lynx)

Username:00478005c

Name:Alex

Species with:Lynx

Human Appearance:Black hair with grey eyes always wears a neklace of a paw

Animal Appearance:a pitch black lynx with grey eyes

Personality:Is very helpfull when when she is in a good mood but dont get in her bad books or you are crowfood

Other:Loves tacos

Edited by 00478005c

@Mipuppy: you already made a rabbit character. you need to make a bird if you want it

@numbers: it's fine that you forgot the password. I trust you not to break the rules

Think I got it straight. we can start once everyone gets characters straight

Username: mipuppy1

Name: Clover

Species with: Bunny-rabbit!

Human Appearance: With or without the ears Clover is a generically, pretty American girl. Pale blonde hair, curvy feminine figure and a soft kind face with blue eyes.

Animal Appearance: I smell a carrot...

Personality: Clover is very shy (until she warms up to you) and polite. She will always apologize, even if she didn't do anything wrong, and is a very soft-spoken girl. She is very sweet and nice and able to appreciate how kind others are. Clover is very naïve and gullible. She's not very book-smarts and extremely clumsy, however she's willing to make sacrifices for her friends' happiness, because at the end of the day, their smiles are more then worth it.

Charlotte prefers to be the team mom, so bewere the mama bear. Touch her loved ones and your dead.

Other: She likes carrots, its second only to apple sauce though. (Open for romance)

this is your sheet, No?

You need to make a bird character so I can replace it

Edited by padfoot

Yes, but I gave Todd the rabbit, didn't I?

I'm so confuzzled, are there two rabbits?

(Because if there are then give one to Jayla :3)

Ah! Sorry, I didn't understand what your saying. Yes I am working on the charrie sheet for the bird, I just can't decide on a name DX

Edited by mipuppy1

Whenever I'm stuck for names, I just use google translate and type in random things related to the character.

I like to give my characters names that have something to do with their personality or something personal like that, its a no brainier why I named my rabbit girl 'Clover' xd.png

Right now I'm stuck with

Dove (Because she'll be a dove tongue.gif)

Catherine meaning 'pure'

or Angelina meaning 'angel' or 'messenger'

Angelina is nice. I remember GGG named hers Cyan, because that was part of he scientific name of the breed of bird she was using.

(Ok, Angelina it is, plus this way her nickname can be Angel smile.gif

Username: mipuppy1

Name: Angelina 'Angel'

Species with: Bird, dove.

Human Appearance: Like an angel.

Animal Appearance: Coo... coo...

Personality: Angelina is very shy (until she warms up to you) and polite. She will always apologize, even if she didn't do anything wrong, and is a very soft-spoken girl. She is very sweet and nice and able to appreciate how kind others are. Angelina is very naïve and gullible. She's not very book-smarts and extremely clumsy, however she's willing to make sacrifices for her friends' happiness, because at the end of the day, their smiles are more then worth it.

Angelina has another side however, meekness aside, she prefers to be the team mom. She can (and probably will) sternly mother the group. (I don't care if he called your hair stupid, it is not okay to hit! Your both grounded!) (Not my quote, have a feeling I'll be using it though tongue.gif) If you have or hurt her loved ones, she enters this mode we will all come to call mama bear mode, she completely throws her first personality out of the window. Angelina will then enter a blind rage where she will stab everything in sight, and tear right through you. This little mode/personality will probably only last an hour at the most before she returns to being as quiet as a rabbit.

Other: She likes sunflower seeds, its second only to apple sauce though. (Open for romance)

(lol opps now i see what i missed i forgot to put apple sause)

Edited by 00478005c