padfoot

Instincts reboot

:::Year 2305:::

"Mommy! Mommy! Can I keep it?" the little girl asked, hugging the fluffy dog tight.

"No, sweetheart. Put that down. Your father will try and use him for experiments." the mother replied, grabbing the little girl's hand. She took the dog and placed it on the ground.

"But Mommy! I don't care if Daddy wants him, I want that puppy more!" the little girl wailed, pulling away from her mother. Her coat ripped and she ran to the puppy and held onto it protectively.

"Fine. You may keep that ... thing. But you have to keep it a secret, okay? We don't want to get your father into one of his moods." The mother sighed, and the little girl cheered with joy.

But that was the mistake that changed nine lives forever.

The little girl started this whole mess by bringing the animal to her home. She showed her father the puppy. She went missing two days later. Her father was a scientist, only caring for money and for his experiments. The puppy went missing along with the girl. As you may have guessed, he performed a DNA experiment on the little seven year old, and succeeded. The little girl died soon after, shot by claims of being a werewolf.

The experiment was performed nine times more, each with different results.

First experiment was a dragon.- Taken by Kingcobra .

Second experiment was a fox.- Taken by T_E

Third experiment was a bird.- Taken by Mipuppy

Fourth experiment was a wolf.- Taken by padfoot

Fifth experiment was a rabbit.- Taken by Totts

Sixth experiment was a lynx.- Taken by Numbers

Seventh experiment was a domestic cat.- Taken by Rain Dash

Eighth experiment was a gryphon.-Taken by Shadow Claw

Ninth experiment was a unicorn.- Taken by SoiledLove

Now imagine this:

You are seven years old. You hate your life, and you're offered to become something that you never thought of.

The scientist tells you that he'll enhance your abilities to do everything, and he's half right. You do become a shapeshifter.

There's only one thing that he didn't mention.

You'd be spending the rest of your life in a lab, locked in crates to be experimented on.

Now you are fourteen. But you escaped, along with eight others. You know you can tell each other by a barcode on your right arm.

But now, the world knows you're out there, and they all want to find you, and sell you.

Rules~

1. Violence, swearing, and such is allowed so long as I don't see anything over PG-13.

2. Romance? Meh, sure. But this isn't a singles bar, folks.

3. One animal, one Spliced/Shifter. No two characters.

4. To prove you read the rules, write applesauce in your form.

5. No godmodding. You can't take out a million guards at once, or pickpocket a hundred dollars off somebody.

6. No perfect characters, either. Your character should have strengths, weaknesses, virtues, and laws. It's more fun to play and interact with a character like this.

7. No one sentence posting.

8. Make sure you use correct grammar and spelling, please. If you don't use quotations or something that is no big deal, that's okay.

9. Finally, be respectful towards other players. If you have a problem, PM me. I'll deal with the person/persons in question.

Edited by padfoot

Sheets reserved

Username:

Name:

Species with:

Human Appearance:

Animal Appearance:

Personality:

Other:

Username: Padfoot

Name: Azazel (Zaz with a short "a") A-626

Species with: wolf

Human Appearance: Zaz

Animal Appearance:http://texx-wolf-tails.webs.com/MexicanGreyWolf5.jpg'>wolf

Personality: Azazel is generally a laid back kid. He acceps his fate and makes the best of his grim situation. He has a sharp tounge and is not afraid of being judged for what he says.

Other: likes yoga. [secret Has Not Been Said.... sad.gif]

Username: Techno_Elf

Name: Roka Azkarra

Species with: A fox

Human Appearance: Not the clothes, of course, but she does have that fan with her.

Animal Appearance: Seriously though, what did you expect?

Personality: Just like a fox (or what people think of the fox), she is sly and cunning, able to talk her way out of almost everything. As a result, not many people like her or trust her, as she can trick and manipulate you into doing almost anything. She's fast on her feet and in her head, and she can think of the easiest escape plan in the least time needed. She's been labelled as a back-stabber, but that was all part of her plan. She has many plans, and not all of them are of good intentions.

Other: Open for romance-y stuffs?

Username: kingcobra2018

Name: Azets

Species with: dragon

Human Appearance: Azets.... Just amagine her with a little fire sparkle.

Animal Appearance: Azets

Personality: She gets annoyed easily and always states the obvious. As Azets gets annoyed she can be annoying.

Other: She likes berries also......... APPLESUACE WILL RULE THE WORLD!!!!!

Username: shadow_claw

Name: Griffon

Species with:Gryphon

Human Appearance: Minus feathery ears

Animal Appearance: Here

Personality: Griffon is a cold and calculating person that usually remains silent. If he isn't, he's usually a smart-alec pessimist. He knows to say close to the group, but isn't particularly bonded to anyone.

Other: he doesn't appreciate when somebody points the irony in his name. And applesauce.

Username: mipuppy1

Name: Angelina 'Angel'

Species with: Bird, dove.

Human Appearance: Like an angel.

Animal Appearance: Coo... coo...

Personality: Angelina is very shy (until she warms up to you) and polite. She will always apologize, even if she didn't do anything wrong, and is a very soft-spoken girl. She is very sweet and nice and able to appreciate how kind others are. Angelina is very naïve and gullible. She's not very book-smarts and extremely clumsy, however she's willing to make sacrifices for her friends' happiness, because at the end of the day, their smiles are more then worth it.

Angelina has another side however, meekness aside, she prefers to be the team mom. She can (and probably will) sternly mother the group. (I don't care if he called your hair stupid, it is not okay to hit! Your both grounded!) (Not my quote, have a feeling I'll be using it though tongue.gif) If you have or hurt her loved ones, she enters this mode we will all come to call mama bear mode, she completely throws her first personality out of the window. Angelina will then enter a blind rage where she will stab everything in sight, and tear right through you. This little mode/personality will probably only last an hour at the most before she returns to being as quiet as a rabbit.

Other: She likes sunflower seeds, its second only to apple sauce though. (Open for romance)

Username:00478005c

Name:Alex

Species with:Lynx

Human Appearance:Black hair with grey eyes always wears a neklace of a paw

Animal Appearance:a pitch black lynx with grey eyes

Personality:Is very helpfull when when she is in a good mood but dont get in her bad books or you are crowfood

Other:Loves tacos applesauce and junk

Username: SL

Name: Silvestris "Silver" (BTW, didn't we have bar-codes?) E-009

Species with: Unicorn

Human Appearance: Like this. He's around 5'9 and has golden eyes. He appears to be the kind of guy you'd expect to find with the 'shady bunch' or gangsters.

Animal Appearance: While most would expect him to be a white unicorn, Silvestris looks like this in reality.

Personality: When you first meet him, he may seem a little cold and distant. He's also rather rude and spiteful, and seems a little cruel or cold-hearted; however, under that facade is a soft-hearted, caring person. He actually cares a lot for others, especially those he's attached to, but he wishes to become as cold-hearted as he seems. He dislikes being nice.

Other:

Username: Totts

Name: Lily Cerdd

Species with: Rabbit

Human Appearance: http://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/1...igthumbnail.jpg

Animal Appearance: http://www.123galaxys4wallpapers.com/wp-co...te%20rabbit.jpg (( Yes, she's an albino rabbit ))

Personality: She's petite and likeable, she's very friendly to those she trusts, but very dissaproving of outsiders

Other: Her favorite sauce is applesauce

Username: RainDash

Name: Catherine Paulina

P-007

Species with: Domestic cat (Tortoise shell)

Human Appearance: Her eyes are green.

Animal Appearance: Meow

Personality: Quiet, she doesn't say much. She lets actions define her and limits her sentences to one word if at all possible. She can be extremely loyal if she deems the person worthy of her protection or loyalty.

Other: Applesauce

Edited by padfoot

Can I reserve the bird or the gryphon? (Preferably the bird, but if someone else wants it, they can have it)

Edited by Backup77

Can I reserve the rabbit?

Bird please

Aww frick, can I have the unicorn?

Edited by mipuppy1

@ Totts: pending

@Backup: reserved

@Mipuppy: you could have the rabbit because you asked on the old thread

Edited by padfoot

Username: Techno_Elf

Name: Roka Azkarra

Species with: A fox

Human Appearance: Not the clothes, of course, but she does have that fan with her.

Animal Appearance: Seriously though, what did you expect?

Personality: Just like a fox (or what people think of the fox), she is sly and cunning, able to talk her way out of almost everything. As a result, not many people like her or trust her, as she can trick and manipulate you into doing almost anything. She's fast on her feet and in her head, and she can think of the easiest escape plan in the least time needed. She's been labelled as a back-stabber, but that was all part of her plan. She has many plans, and not all of them are of good intentions.

Other: Open for romance-y stuffs? Applesauce! biggrin.gif

Edited by Techno_Elf

Username: Totts

Name: Lily Cerdd

Species with: Rabbit

Human Appearance: http://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/1...igthumbnail.jpg

Animal Appearance: http://www.123galaxys4wallpapers.com/wp-co...te%20rabbit.jpg (( Yes, she's an albino rabbit ))

Personality: She's petite and likeable, she's very friendly to those she trusts, but very dissaproving of outsiders

Other: Her favorite sauce is applesauce

@kingcobra2018: reserved

@Totts: she asked when we were discussing the remake. Sorry but she did ask first

@Shadow_claw: reserved

Edited by padfoot

((I don't know how the reservations are going- if mipuppy ends up with the bird, I want the gryphon.))

Wait.... Didn't Mipuppy say she wanted the unicorn, then in that case I'd get the bunny?

Edited by Totts

Username: mipuppy1

Name: Clover

Species with: Bunny-rabbit!

Human Appearance: With or without the ears Clover is a generically, pretty American girl. Pale blonde hair, curvy feminine figure and a soft kind face with blue eyes.

Animal Appearance: I smell a carrot...

Personality: Clover is very shy (until she warms up to you) and polite. She will always apologize, even if she didn't do anything wrong, and is a very soft-spoken girl. She is very sweet and nice and able to appreciate how kind others are. Clover is very naïve and gullible. She's not very book-smarts and extremely clumsy, however she's willing to make sacrifices for her friends' happiness, because at the end of the day, their smiles are more then worth it.

Charlotte prefers to be the team mom, so bewere the mama bear. Touch her loved ones and your dead.

Other: She likes carrots, its second only to apple sauce though. (Open for romance)

sad.gif Why can't there be 2 experiments? Bunny and Rabbit? Edited by Totts

Hey Totts, its fine, you can have the bunny rabbit, Backup if you want to bird you go for it smile.gif

I'll have the unicorn and we can all be happy smile.gif

If no one ninjas me at the last moment and calls the unicorn that is...

(( Let's wait for paddy to come take a look, he seems to be looking at my Isle of Tarn RP at the moment.))

((Yay, we're all happy!

((Trying to decide whether I want my character to shift into a Bee Hummingbird or a sparrow of some sort.))

Username: shadow_claw

Name: Griffon

Species with:Gryphon

Human Appearance: Minus feathery ears

Animal Appearance: Here

Personality: Griffon is a cold and calculating person that usually remains silent. If he isn't, he's usually a smart-alec pessimist. He knows to say close to the group, but isn't particularly bonded to anyone.

Other: he doesn't appreciate when somebody points the irony in his name. And applesauce.

Edited by shadow_claw

(Can there be two rabbit but they count as one experiment because they are siblings/twins? (If that's okay with Totts, after/if its/ okay with you Padfoot.)

I'd give up the unicorn space for Jayla. She's nice)

Wait... I don't even have the unicorn. Its SL's.

Edited by mipuppy1

It specifically said that they were only nine experiments...but I think the dragon's still free? Where would they go about acquiring one, anyways?