TJ09

2013-10-25 - Halloween Carnival

I was holding out for a seventh egg with a good code, found one with jesT in it! Sweet!

I found one last night Q JOJO

I'm very happy for making my first Zombie Dragon <3

-please use lineage links on the forum- view/mg5C[/url]

Edited by rubyshoes

I had quite a few zombie fodder dragons but :< forgot I could kill them 2 weeks in advance.....but oh well. I think out of 5 I got.....1? And it's part of a lineage I'm trying for. The lineage will be all zombie or dead dragons, when I get it done, if I ever do. Might just continue it for as long as I can.

What's the purpose of the Graveyard?

its just kinda a DC easter egg. Shows dragons that have died randomly. no real point though.

While we're on the topic, any confirmation on what these two sprites are? My guesses were a basket of eggs and a bat eating something, but I don't think I'm right at all.

user posted image

OK, here is an enlarged view of the 'treat'... I will use a clockface for reference points... (1 o'clock, 2 o'clock, etc)

The major item in the center appears to be an egg... At 11:30 o'clock is a head with red eyes, cat-like.

At 9:30 and 12:30 appears what seems to be paws and claws.

At 9:00 and 12:00 are what appears to be wings.

The paws/claws and wings do not fit the image of a bat. I believe that it is a Dragon.

Directly below the head are two lines of red drops spotted down the side of the 'egg', like drops of blood. The 'egg' appears to be sitting in a pool of blood with a few drops scattered around.

The three white lobs at 2:00, 3:00 and 4:00 are unrecognizable as anything at this point.

In the view above, it almost looks like a white fish on its head with the mouth open and an eye spot above the mouth. Another user suggested that it might be a high-heeled shoe.

s

This is the best that I could come up with until the treats Spriter can tell us what it is...

This has been fun... Thank you whoever you are...

Oh, yeah, the 'basket of eggs' is a cupcake. Right/click the cupcake and then click 'properites'. It shows 'cupcake'. Someone else figured that one out...

Edited by Husky51

Is it a vampire dragon/bat biting an egg, perhaps?

And yes, it seems to be 45 treats!

Thank you to everyone involved! smile.gif

welp, it's the end and because I forgot until last night I am missing 3 treats

oh well my own fault for forgetting

spent too much time playing pokemon >_>

It could very well be a Vampire Dragon. The white portions being its bony parts.