TJ09

2013-10-23 - Lineage View Reverted

Ha, the sad thing is, I cant even remember what they looked like as of yesterday:P

THANK YOU, TJ! I join the rejoicing throngs over having the old view back. happy.gif

Well, the gravestones showing up in lineages is new to me, since before you couldn't see past them if you didn't click on them.

I glad the names were put back the way they were. Thank you TJ.

Never bothered me, heck I didn't even notice the change, but thanks for the update I guess.

Thanks for the update!

Guess I didn't notice the difference, but glad to be informed.

Personally I was fine either way, but I'm happy for the people who liked it the old way.

(And I hope you figure out how to make deadlines work eventually)

I wasn't too unhappy with the latest version of the change (the first version with centered names looked horrible), but I'm really glad for all the people who really, really, really hated the change.

Thanks for listening TJ.

I also personally preferred the new way, but it's definitely clear the majority preferred the old one, so I'm very happy to see it restored! Thank you, TJ. smile.gif

Well, the gravestones showing up in lineages is new to me, since before you couldn't see past them if you didn't click on them.

I'm happy about this particular change smile.gif

(obviously, I don't own any of those even-gen deadline thingies, only dragons with lineages ruined by dragon death)

Guess it serves me right for hardly ever looking at lineages. I can't even tell what's different! lol

Though I'm one of those people who don't really care about lineages, and so never noticed the change, whatever that was, I'm happy for the people who didn't like the new lineage view. So, thanks.

Thank you so much! If only lineage-cats were to make a permanent return tongue.gif

that´s nice that it got fixed, looks prettier again ^^

but it´s sad, that Deadlines are ugly again... it was okay, that you could look at the dead dragon´s lineage, when you clicked on it, but now you see all of it in the Lineage View, like the dead dragon was just killed... f.e. this dragon (looked nice before, now it´s plain ugly again)

Aww, carp. Just saw that too. Now this isn't nearly as pretty as it was... and I worked hard on that, too. Oh well, at least my current deadline project relies on killing CBs so that'll be right. rolleyes.gif

Oh, just discovered that my deadline is looking pretty again! I guess TJ fiddled with them? Thank you sooooo much, I appreciate it. xd.png

Thanks so much TJ! biggrin.gif Even though I don't know exactly what changed heh. I don't make deadlines or make lineages bigger than 5th.

Lineage view has been reverted to the way it was several months ago. It's been clear for a while now that the updates were detracting from the page's view, but I was hoping to redo the page to better serve it's purpose. Unfortunately, I haven't had time to do that, so rather than make everyone suffer while no progress is made, I'll at least go back to what works well enough.

Look for actual improvements...eventually.

I like the lineage used to be.