My Friend Safari type is:IDK

My Friend Safari Pokemon are:Beautifly, Paris, Pinsir

Trades only, or trades and gift giving?: Anything

Times I am/am not available to log on: week days

Accepting battle challenges?:Any time

Recent events and changes to my lists:I am not giving away my shiny Inkay

Edited by nicknick88

Trainer name: Almofada (don't ask)

Friend Code: 5429-6806-4995 (please PM if you add!)

Game version: Y

Pokemon I can offer: The exclusives, I guess. I'll be honest, not much I can offer... But I can try to get you a Dragon Dancing Bagon.

Pokemon I need: Nothing really, but I'd love to add Friend Safaris to my list.

My Vivillon pattern is: Savanna (I think)

My Friend Safari type is: Water

My Friend Safari Pokemon are: Octillery, Floatzel and Azumarill

Trades only, or trades and gift giving?: I'm up to both!

Times I am/am not available to log on: I can log on almost any day now because I'm on school break.

Accepting battle challenges?: Nope. For now.

Recent events and changes to my lists:

Trainer name: Sable

Friend Code: 1289-8205-2840

Pokemon I can offer: Anything that isn't a Shiny, Legendary or Trade Evolution

Pokemon I need:

• Articuno ♥♥♥♥♥
My Vivillon pattern is: Polar

My Friend Safari type is: Flying

My Friend Safari Pokemon are: Doduo, Swanna, Tropuis

Trades only, or trades and gift giving?: Trades and Gift Giving

Times I am/am not available to log on: It's random but i'm mostly on in the afternoons EST

Accepting battle challenges?: Not at the moment

I have a Complete National Pokedex. I'm not really looking for anything but Legendaries and Shinies at the moment.

Edited by MysticTiger

Trainer name: Rin

Friend Code: 5241 - 2045 - 8073

Pokemon I can offer: Pokerus and basically any Poke that can breed/isn't a legendary

Pokemon I need: Vivillons on this list:

-Archipelago

-Continental

-Garden

-Icy Snow

-Jungle

-Marine

-Monsoon

-Ocean

-River

-Sandstorm

-Savanna

-Sun

My Vivillon pattern is: High Plains

My Friend Safari type is: Electric

My Friend Safari Pokemon are: Pikachu, Electrode, Zebstrika

Trades only, or trades and gift giving?: Trades and gifts. Just ask!

Times I am/am not available to log on: I'm on mostly late afternoon/night

Accepting battle challenges?: Not right now

-Got a Modern Vivillon. Thanks, water_angel!

-Got a Tundra and a Meadow Vivillon in the GTS.

-Added which Pokemon in the FS I have.

-Pokedex complete except legends; can trade any poke that breeds now~

-Got a Polar Vivillon. Thanks, WereJace!

Edited by Puredark006

Trainer name: Thomas

Friend Code: 4253 3700 6907

My Vivillon pattern is: modern (unfortunately)

My Friend Safari type is: Normal

My Friend Safari Pokemon are: user posted imageuser posted image

With Pokémon Bank and Poké transfer launching soon, I'd like to ask what starters from other games are people planning on breeding and trading?

I myself am planning on sending over a Shinx, Snivy, and Deino, and possibly a Duskull, all for breeding.

Trainer name: Meredith

Friend Code: 4871-4000-8473 pm me if you add me so I can add you back smile.gif

Game version: Y is my main version, but I also have x

Pokemon I can offer: Anything you need. Can trade some event only legendaries for Arceus, like mew or jirachi. I also have pokerus if you want it and am willing to breed anything.

Pokémon I need: Arceus. Also really really want a male beedrill that knows drill run. It is imperative.

My Friend Safari type is: Fire

Accepting battle challenges?: Sure, why not?

Edited by Blood-Otherium

Trainer name: October

Friend Code: 5370-0880-1116

Game version: X

Pokemon I can offer: *Pokerus*, X exclusives, and various National Dex pokemon. I can easily find you a Chandelure (actually Lampent but I have lots of dusk stones), Camerupt, Diggersby, Pyroar, Drifblim, Audino, or Braixen from my friend safaris.

Pokemon I need: *Note: I prefer nicknames, if possible* Still need a lot from the national dex. If you can't find it in Kalos there's a good chance I'll trade for it. (Also, I am a total sucker for the following: Amaura, Tyrunt, Noibat, Tropius, Breloom, Eeveelutions, all dragons.)

Pokemon I would rather not trade for: Meowth, Miltank, Slakoth, Pokemon without nicknames

My Vivillon pattern is: Modern.

My Friend Safari type is: Fairy, apparently...

My Friend Safari Pokemon are: Dedenne, Swirlix, and Floette (don't know which flower color).

Times I am/am not available to log on: Usually only on Saturday and Sunday. PM me if you want to set up a time to trade.

Accepting battle challenges?: No, sorry. I still don't have a competetive team prepared.

Edited by Athkore

Trainer name: Viatrix

Friend Code: 3711 - 8258 - 2932

Game version: X

Pokémon I can offer: Thanks to Wonder Trade, I have Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Mudkip, Treeko, Oshawott and Cottonee. 6th Gen. Pokémon are concerned, I can breed Bulletproof Chespin, Magician Fennekin, and Protean Froakie. I have a lot of Pokémon; chances are, I have it or I can easily obtain it. I also have Pokérus.

Pokémon I need: Pokémon with perfect 5 IVs, and trade evolutions, namely Rhyperior, Gigalith, Gorebyss and Scizor. I also need Zapdos, Articuno, Weavile, Gliscor, and Tyranitar. I will trade these Pokémon back, of course.

My Vivillon pattern is: Modern.

My Friend Safari type is: Rock.

My Friend Safari Pokemon are: user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Trades only, or trades and gift giving? Trades and gifts. Just ask.

Times I am/am not available to log on: I'm available 70% of the time. If we have something planned, you should PM me on here.

Accepting battle challenges? Sure! My team isn't permanent, though, so I may ask for a rematch!

Recent events and changes to my lists: Updated "Pokémon I need" as of 1/11/14.

Special shout out: Thank you water_angel, for the Cyndaquil, Oshawott and Pokédex entries. <3

Edited by Plant

Finally far enough that I think it's safe to do this (I.E. I've been playing the game for almost 24 hours straight and am just short of the last gym)

Trainer name: Kyra

Friend Code: PM me for now, I may add it here once I've completed the game

Pokemon I can offer: Er, nothing? I can do Y exclusives if anyone needs those. I'll probubbly have an overabundance of Ice Punch Sneasel in a few days (I need to get started on that...) I have a few Omanyte left over from breeding for Toxic Spikes if anyone needs those

Pokemon I need: Houndour, Vivillion patterns, X exclusive Kalos Pokemon, any and all Jigglypuff, any and all pink Sneasel/Weavile(<3), and a Trace Ralts (I'm lazy)

My Vivillon pattern is: Modern (Uck)

Vivillions I have:

Modern (x_x)

Elegant (<3)

Polar (<3)

My Friend Safari type is: Poison

My Friend Safari Pokemon are: Drapion, Seviper, and Ariados

Trades only, or trades and gift giving?: Trades preferred. But I'll gift Y exclusives if you've got nothing

Times I am/am not available to log on: Er, basically any time before 4:00PM EST on weekdays. Noon on weekends. And after 8:30PM on any day Technically, I may be on as late as 2:00AM

Accepting battle challenges?: Er, yes, but my team is crap. I only have five Pokemon that can fight on me at any time and they haven't received any real training Aw hell yes. though if you don't like legendaries or megas, you should know I use a mega Mewtwo Y

Alright, beat the game and found out my friend safari

And edited more random stuffs

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Trainer name: Becky

Friend Code: 0748-3329-7847 (PM if you added my friend code smile.gif)

Game version: Pokemon X

Pokemon I can offer: X exclusives or any other pokemob

Pokemon I need: Shiny FURFROU! Or any unwanted Pokemon

My Vivillon pattern is: Modern

My Friend Safari type is: Can't remember, but Ithink it was psychic

My Friend Safari Pokemon are: Can't remember

Trades only, or trades and gift giving?: I prefer trades and gift giving

Times I am/am not available to log on: The only times I will be able to log on is when I'm at the library on my days off, which include Saturdays, Sunday/Monday (Still working that out), and Tuesdays, or it could be randomized

Accepting battle challenges?: not at the moment

Recent events and changes to my lists: Friend code, Pokemon I can offer, Vivillon pattern

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Trainer name: Holly

Friend Code: 1177-7672-3200 - please PM me if you add, so I can add in return! I love meeting new friends to trade and share safaris with~

Game version: X and Y

Pokemon I can offer: Ask and I'll see what I can do. I have both games, so I can get ones specific to both X and Y. I also do a ton of breeding (mostly starters or whatever I am shiny hunting at the time!) and Wonder Trading. I am also able to spread Pokerus around.

Pokemon I need: Shinies, of course! And pretty much anything else that people want to give away. c:

My Vivillon pattern is: Modern (Trying to collect all patterns, so help is appreciated!)

● I already have: elegant, high plains, marine, meadow, modern, ocean, polar, river

● I would LOVE to get: polar, sandstorm, sun

My Friend Safari type is: Poison (My boyfriend has a dragon safari. If anyone is interested, PM me and I'll see if he'd want to add you. ^^)

My Friend Safari Pokemon are: Drapion, Gloom, Swalot (His pokemon are Fraxure, Noibat, Sliggoo)

● I will add anyone who adds me, but I am especially hoping to find more of these safari types: dragon, fairy, fire, flying, ghost, grass, normal, water

Trades only, or trades and gift giving?: Trades and gift-giving.

Times I am/am not available to log on: Pretty much whenever, I'm currently on break and play often. Can still be on fairly often when I'm not on break, just PM me.

Accepting battle challenges?: Possibly? I haven't done much with battling others yet.

*I added a few people from this thread a while back and sent them PMs to let them know, along with my friend code. I haven't been added in return by some, so they've been removed from my 3DS for now. If you received a PM and do add me, let me know and I'll re-add you. c:

● Incorrect Vivillion pattern. :c

● Updated list of Vivillon patterns that I already have

● Added my safari pokemon

● Added info about my BF's safari

Edited by roughlandingholly

Trainer name: Jason (y), Roxanne (X)

Friend Code: 1822-0732-5839. Please let me know if you add me so I can add back.

Game version: X and Y, not very far in either.

Pokemon I can offer: I have finished Y so I can go catching and breeding for anything specific. Barely started X.

Pokemon I need: Vivillions and pokemon from past games to fill out my pokedex. Shinies?

My Vivillon pattern is: Polar.

My Friend Safari type is: N/A

My Friend Safari Pokemon are: No idea.

Trades only, or trades and gift giving?: Trades and gift-giving.

Times I am/am not available to log on: PM here and we'll figure it out. I'm usually playing in the evenings Central time (Canada).

Accepting battle challenges?: No, thanks. smile.gif

Beat the Elite Four and the Champion on Y, currently sampling Friend Safaris and plotting out what to do next. Have a bunch of Extreme Speed Dratinis hanging around for anyone who wants them (but, a warning, bred them without a specific goal in mind, so ask if you're looking for a specific nature or anything).

Edited by WereJace

Trainer name: Xeef

Friend Code: 3239-4180-8256 PM me if you added me so I can add you.

Game version: X and Y

Pokemon I can offer: Polar Vivillon, Froakie, version exclusives.

Pokemon I need: Ditto, starters, Rotom, X & Y unobtainable, distribution event Pokemon (There are no distribution events in my area D: )

My Friend Safari type is: Ground

My Friend Safari Pokemon are: Sandshrew, Nincada

Trades only, or trades and gift giving?: Trades and gift giving.

Times I am/am not available to log on: Varies quite a bit. PM me if you want to try and arrange something.

Accepting battle challenges?: Yep.

Updated Friend Safari

Edited by crazyflower

God this is going to be SO fun filling this out on my phone sleep.gif

Trainer name: Eliana

Friend Code: 122077646920

Game version: Pokèmon X

Pokemon I can offer: Modern Vivillion version exclusives blablablabla. Will have much more if this poke transfer app ever comes out.

Pokemon I need: Things to complete my pokedex. So basically everything. xd.png

My Vivillon pattern is: Modern? Whatever the red wings are.

My Friend Safari type is: Grass

My Friend Safari Pokemon are: Ivysaur, Quilladin, and Pansage (?).

Trades only, or trades and gift giving?: Both.

Times I am/am not available to log on: After 11:38 pm eastern time zone.

Accepting battle challenges?: Sure why not. Still experimenting with teams though.

Recent events and changes to my lists: probably will have more to add when I get off mobile.

Trainer name: Orca

Friend Code: 3539-9004-5443 (message me your friend code if you want to add it)

Game version: Pokemon Y

Pokemon I can offer: I have Pokemon with the Pokerus, willing to spread it to other Pokemon and offer them.

Pokemon I need: Don't really know, but I will accept anything I don't have sometimes

My Friend Safari type is: Ghost

My Friend Safari Pokemon are: Lampent, Phantump, and Spiritomb (if I remember correctly)

Trades only, or trades and gift giving?: Both if possible, also what is gift giving I'm confused

Times I am/am not available to log on: Usually on late at night, sometimes during the day

Accepting battle challenges?: Not really

Recent events and changes to my lists: PM me if you want to add me

Edited by theorcadolphin55

Trainer name: Daiyachiri

Friend Code: 2380-4251-0668

Pokemon I can offer:

Vivillons : Meadow (native), Elegantx2, Modernx2, Ocean, Garden, Savannah, Continental, High Plains

Pokemon I need:

Vivillon : Jungle

All the ones I don't have in my dex xd.png

My Vivillon pattern is:

Meadow

My Friend Safari type is: Grass

My Friend Safari Pokemon are: Oddish, Swadloon, Gogoat

Trades only, or trades and gift giving?: Both smile.gif If you want a free Meadow Scatterbug, just poke me and I'll catch one for you ^^

Times I am/am not available to log on: Between 12-20pm, GTM

Accepting battle challenges?: Nop

Recent events and changes to my lists: Nothing smile.gif

I got my other 3DS now, so now I have 2 3DS' to add people too! smile.gif

The old ones Mii name is Demi and the current one is Tao. I plan on using both and/or using both cartridges on either systems whenever I need to. The X/Y games trainer names are named Demi (X) and Bryan (Y, will be the one I reset a few times before finally playing it through for a final time).

Demi (Water):

Bibarel, Wartortle, Poliwhirl

Tao (Psychic):

Wobbufet, Munna, ???? (don't know the last one yet)

Hoping the last one is a good one.

If you want to add either of them PM me please. I am really looking for people who have these pokemon in their friend safari:

Ditto, Chansey, Charmeleon, Dewgong, and Eevee. (Will add anyone though!)

I am not really accepting trades and/or battles at the moment. I have no clue how to IV breed at all and my team is currently being built for competitive battling. So for now I wont be accepting battles from anyone besides a couple of friends I know in real life. I also do not know my Vivillon pattern so once I evolve one of them I will be able to update this with what it is.

So please PM me for the codes if you want them and please specify which 3DS you want to be added to or if you want to be on both. I am on at random times but I live in Ohio which is EST.

Trainer name: Patrick

Friend Code: PM for it as well as tell me yours in the first PM

Pokemon I can offer: all johto starters

Pokemon I need: idk

My Vivillon pattern is: river

My Friend Safari type is: don't know how to find out

My Friend Safari Pokemon are: same as above

Trades only, or trades and gift giving?: ? i guess i trade and maybe gift (i don't know how to gift)

Times I am/am not available to log on: i am nearly on almost all day

Accepting battle challenges?: not at the moment

Edited by zorua9

Trainer name: Emily

Friend Code:3265-5101-1102

Game version:y

Pokémon I can offer: y exclusives other than yevaltal and Pokémon with pokerus I can also give a polar vivillon

Pokémon I need: any shiny

My Vivillon pattern is:polar

My Friend Safari type is: dark

My Friend Safari Pokémon are: absol,sandile,vullaby

Trades only, or trades and gift giving?: trades only

Times I am/am not available to log on:8-9

Accepting battle challenges?:yes

Recent events and changes to my lists

Edited by erg07

Trainer name: Vindle

Friend Code: 3239-2255-2106

Pokemon I can offer: Many egg move, rare/unobtainable, and HA Pokémon. Just ask!

Pokemon I need: Duuskull is REALLY needed! I'll trade extra if it has adamant nature and IVs, except for sp. attack. HA not preferred, but will accept anyway.

My Friend Safari type is: Fairy

My Friend Safari Pokemon are: Mawile and Dedenne, not sure what the third is.

Trades only, or trades and gift giving?: Trades only

Times I am/am not available to log on: Due to unstable internet, I can't promise any times, so you might have to set up a time with me. I definitely won't be able to get on until 4:00 P.M. EST Monday-Friday.

Accepting battle challenges?:

Recent events and changes to my lists: N/A

Edited by Ultra