Pendragon

The Discontinued Damsels

Yay, they grew up and they liked each other smile.gif

I have a third even gen unrelated to Duke - does someone want it? I'll keep the next sibling then to breed babies with all male Frill starters, like this smile.gif

Just to make sure it stays within this thread: Offer a dummy egg!

(please poke me when you offered something, I won't check the link regularly)

Is this thread still alive? Last three posts are mine, lol. However:

New Egg Report!

Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/pSEet

Generation: 4th even gen!

Parents: Nelly's Magic Hour III and Thrilled Hari III

Passing it on or Keeping?: Happy to pass it on, post here or pm me smile.gif

I'm also happy to breed other even-gens on request, I made a spreadsheet with the pairs I have.

Thanks! I have one more female Frill to add to the lineup and then I will be sharing eggs with anyone who would like to have them. I will be able to breed 7th, 8th or 9th gens. smile.gif I ordinarily prefer even gens, but I think these look lovely.

Edited by purplehaze

I Want To Join!

Forum Name: PrairieStead

Scroll Name: PrairieStead

Couple You Want An Egg From: Duke!

Thank-you!

I have no Frills at all, CB or otherwise, but I do have CB Magis to help the project along. Plus whatever I might get from request below.

I Want To Join!

Forum Name: PrairieStead

Scroll Name: PrairieStead

Couple You Want An Egg From: Any line other than Duke

Thank-you!

I'll go to the other recommended site for a Frill line other than Duke as well.... Completed. See report below.

Edited by PrairieStead

New Egg Report!

Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/NHU5x

Generation: 2nd Gen

Parents: Father: Amranas; Mother: Grizeldora

Passing it on or Keeping?: Keeping as my foundation Frill couple, other than Duke's, once I get Duke's offspring. Then I can breed even gens from there for the thread.

New Egg Report!

Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/1zRIW

Generation: 2nd Gen

Parents: Father: Gofraidh; Mother: Lady Aju

Passing it on or Keeping?: Keeping as my foundation Frill couple, other than Duke's, once I get Duke's offspring. Then I can breed even gens from there for the thread.

Edited by PrairieStead

I Want to Be Added To The Breeders List!

Forum Name: Ha-Ki

Scroll Name: Ha-Ki

Couples You'll Breed Whenever: spreadsheet - all 2nd gens are on my scroll, I can breed any of the pairs listed there

Personal Rules: just don't kill them smile.gif

Is TurnoutLuver23 still around? It doesn't look like the Duke has produced an offspring since November. Of course that doesn't mean he hasn't been bred since then, but still . . .

My second Frill lady decided to be lazy and not make an egg when I bred her, so I must wait a bit longer for the final egg from my brood.

Seems to be. Advanced stalking ninja.gif reveals 7 fresh striped eggs on their scroll biggrin.gif

Added my third Frill to the spiral. I think I will keep this egg, but if anyone wants a sibling, I will be glad to breed next week for you. smile.gif

New Egg Report!

Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/ut7NY

Generation: 9th

Parents: Luworak x Frillestra

Passing it on or Keeping?: Keeping

Purplehaze, that spiral is awesome smile.gif

I'd like a future sibling very much, but I don't have any Frills to continue it and would like it only for collecting purpose, so please give higher priority to people who want to breed it smile.gif

I bred this 3rd even-gen pretty, not related to Duke: lineage

I can't keep it, 'coz the two 2nd gens that were supposed to breed its mate refused each other, so I have to switch mates. Please take it smile.gif

Offer a dummy egg so I know where it went! Regifting and freezing is fine, please don't kill it.

I also have this 4th even-gen descended from Duke. If anyone wants a sibling (or a sibling to one of the 3rd gens), feel free to pm me.

I hope to be able to breed a 5th even-gen soon!

Edited by Ha-Ki

Purplehaze, that spiral is awesome smile.gif

I'd like a future sibling very much, but I don't have any Frills to continue it and would like it only for collecting purpose, so please give higher priority to people who want to breed it smile.gif

I'll breed a sibling next week and offer it here. If it goes unclaimed for 24 hours it will be yours. smile.gif

Sounds fair smile.gif

Ruby Eyes, thanks for taking the 3rd gen - and thanks for that gorgeous dummy egg, I had to keep it biggrin.gif

I'm glad you liked it ^^ Thanks for the Magi smile.gif

New Egg Report!

Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/bu0wH

Generation: 9th

Parents: Luworak x Frillestra

Passing it on or Keeping?: I will be passing this one on. smile.gif

Please PM me if you are interested. It will require a male CB Frill in order to continue the spiral.

@ Ha-Ki - the 24 hour countdown starts now. If no one has asked for it by this time tomorrow I will send you a teleport link for the egg.

New Egg Report!

Lineage Link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/SsasB

Generation: 3G mirror female gendered HATCHLING!

Parents: (Unrelated to Duke or Every Hour) Sire: Herme Wiz Frilled Huxen 2 and Dam: Herme Wiz Frilled Izzie 2

Passing it on or Keeping?: Passing - All grown up.

UPDATED (3/19/14)---I would love to obtain a gender opposite (male) Frill X Magi 2G offspring so that I can breed checkers with Izzie from the Frill x Magi cross above. Prefer non-Duke and non-Every Hour related mates. Please PM me regarding this egg. Thanks!

Edited by PrairieStead

I can probably send you a 2nd gen Magi from *female* Frill (if my dragons feel like breeding) as soon as I have egg room.

edit: transfer sent.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I can probably send you a 2nd gen Magi from *female* Frill (if my dragons feel like breeding) as soon as I have egg room.

edit: transfer sent.

New Egg Report!

Lineage Link: My new Magi egg

Generation: 2G

Parents: Sire: Carrot Pierre and Dam: Mira Flora

Passing it on or Keeping?: Keeping this one so I can breed others

Thank-you, Ruby Eyes, for my pretty new egg so I can breed checkers now. smile.gif

Edited by PrairieStead

Anybody still working on even gens?

I just bred a 7G direct Duke descendant. Keeping it, but willing to breed the pair again if anyone wants.

7G Even Gen