Oasis

Healing the Earth OOC thread

I actually made one before. Well, kinda. She's turning into one right now. Hmmm...I wonder if I should make a yandere in this RP...

*Looks at pictures of Yanderes on google* I should've known this would get me nightmare fuel...

Ah, yes. Should mention that the most common ways for a yandere to get rid of competition is to kill. Its quite popular in TV shows.

Gee, I didn't see that from the thousands of bloody women who want one man to themselves.

Oh yes, I did that once Peach. Now you have fallen into the trap as well! -insert evil laugh-

Did you see that one where that one chick was stroking that one person's heart?

Anyway bed, night guys.

I know right? She's the first yandere I've ever met. And I just adore her! She acts so innocent sometimes when she is killing other people...which kinda makes it interesting.

Um...I know this is plot discussion and all, but it's kinda making a lot of posts, really fast.

And oasis, could you remove me?

From the discussion here, I can tell this isn't something I want to join anymore.

Going through this thread and I see a lot of posts that don't really pertain to the plot. Please bring any chat to PMs, or you can make a channel on IRC if you wish.

We lost a player because we became chatty...Yeah, thats not good...

(Also, Maybe you should name the title Healing the earth? Its only a suggestion...)

Edited by Jass

Healing the Earth is a good title idea.

Let's get back on topic eh? What do your hatchlings believe is the key to healing the Earth? I already have Marco's belief. xd.png

"Laughter is the best medicine."

Its most likely that Nichi believes in this quote.

Kumo...I really have no idea yet.

I'm thinking Angela's belief is dreams, and that enough positive dreams can help the Earth grow.

Hmm...I've been thinking about Kumo's beliefs...Its most likely that he would choose something that involves sleeping/running away from your problems.

One choice I could pick for him is that Kumo may as well just sleep and wait until the problem is solved somehow.

His quote may as well be "Problems will go away by itself."

@Koala

... Alright sleep.gifsad.gif

____

MY LORD PEOPLE

YOU HATH MADE LIKE, 3 PAGES OF FLUFF. STOP BECOMING GIANT PILLOW DRAGONS ARGH.

((lol, but thanks for the title suggestion))

Edited by Oasis

Thx

I'm going to write a description for my second dragon now, bah

Edited by Oasis

I know I'm not part of this anymore, but maybe you should get this thread wiped by a mod?

Yay, got this approved smile.gif

I'll hatch blanc and wind in the morning, on my phone right now. Anyone else can go ahead, welcome to join otherwise

I'd like to join!

Username: Lothuialel

Dragon name: Astrid

Personality: Astrid is curious, foolish and very funny. She has to know everything about everything she sees. She has many questions, mostly why, where, and how. She never stops wondering and asking them. She makes idiotic decisions and usually wounds up in trouble as most young animals do. Because of her mistakes, she is hilarious! She always seems to trip over herself and get in trouble.

Breed of dragon: Blusang Lindwurmuser posted image

Anything special about the appearance: She was born with no claws. She is defenseless and has become a vegitarian because of this.

Mate/Crush: Marco

Other notes: Astrid likes to experiment with magic. She has discovered the art and talent of runes. She hopes this is how she can help heal the lands.