Oasis

Healing the Earth OOC thread

I originally thought of "The Love Doctor" but then I remembered the song "Witch Doctor", and I was set. ...It's still stuck in my head. xd.png

Marco genderbent? *Imagines Macy* Muahahahahaha! xd.png I'm so proud of Marco. ...The Witch Doctor. Who cares, they're the same guy! I knew people would like him the instant I thought of him. Once he gets clients I'm going to have so much fun...

Edited by PeachSapling89

I should also add that Kumo acts childish and hyper when he's fully awake...Maybe I should have Angela meet his playful side! This RP is going to be great! laugh.gif

Maybe the best Rp!

How bout Rosaline? She probably wont accept his help...

What if Marco falls in love with one of his patients? And/or his patient falls in love with him because well... He was actually there for her.

I'm such a romantic. I make myself sick DX

She said that won't be possible for him to fall in love...

The themes are so happy go lucky... Edited by Jass

Well, I dunno. xd.png It would have to be someone else, he's too oblivious to his own romance calling.

I have no flipping idea what Angela's theme and my other character's theme would be. xd.png I have Marco's sorted out though.

Jass: I know right, shes my favorite vocaloid <3 Though not one of the more known ones, you need to see her work on the Kagerou Days songs/series.

Peach: I don't know why I didn't see that coming... I should have seen that coming! I think my brains been melted by my laptop, I really need to get off. I cant think... The colors are all weird X.X

(I used to be scared of the Witch Doctor because we have this really creep doll and if you press this certain he danced and sung that song...)

I expected my next chara to be dark and have a disturbing theme...But I don't know if I should make him a Kitsune-like dragon...

Jass: Yandere? I've got the theme covered for you then

its cute for a minute and then it gets scary. D:

Peach: I don't know, ask my dad.

Gosh darnit, that theme song makes me think of another character from an RP that Jass and I take part in. (Jass, I think you know who I'm referring to...)

I hope Oasis accepts them...you probably never noticed until now that Oasis hasn't accepted us just yet...

(Also, Mipuppy, you put in the code, right?)

Edited by Jass