Oasis

Healing the Earth

Nutella pondered why he was like that. He looked at his paw. Do I... like...her...? He thought and scratched his face. "Nope! Nononono IdoNOTlikeherinanywayasabiggerrelationshipasafrind!" He denied. He thought about what he just said. He...wasn't sure what he had just blurted out. The ridgewing sighed and turned around, noticing Astrid. "........Um....Hi!~" He greeted to her again.

((Astrid means to be beautiful but is very mean....Not sure if its ironic or it fits.))

Edited by Jass

((She is mean?))

Astrid blinked at him in surprise. "Hello. I was just....looking for food." she said calmly. The Blusang looked up at the tree and tried to jump for the fruit that hung there. She sighed sadly after a while. "It seems that I'm too small." she puffed to herself.

((.....irony is fun.))

user posted image

Rosaline blinked, curious. She studied the white hatchling that approached her, 'pretty' was a word that suddenly popped into her mind, 'cute' quickly followed it. She watched the slightly bigger hatchling wearily at first, but after a few kind, gentle words, her defenses all but crumbled. "N-no... I want Claire and Endor!" She echoed the thoughts that had been so strongly vibrating in her mind only moments ago.

Edited by mipuppy1

Looking at the hatchling, Angela had to think about what the hatchling was talking about. One idea had come to her head. "You...you mean those voices? The voices that...are so close, yet...so far away. I...I can't remember much, only little bits." She replied, looking at the light pink hatchling. 'Gentle' seemed to come to her head when Angela looked her. "I'm...Angela. And you are?" She asked.

((Oh look, a magical Oasis has appeared))

user posted image

Blanc cried out in some kind of fury, enraged by the hatchling. The brown one's eyes glowed bright red, which frightened him a little. Stepping back, the white hatchling cried, "What hell is this? Am I cursed?" He pounded the ground with his fists, then walked to the opening of the little cave they were in. He breathed a little blue fire behind him just as he was about to leave, shooting the other hatchling an icy glare with his shiny blue cat-eyes.

~~!--!~~

user posted image

The pink hatchling felt foolish for allowing herself to fall into some kind of trance, previously ignoring the departure of Astrid. She walked over to where she had gone. "Maybe," Wind said, still deeply thinking about it. She shook her head a little to arouse her from the trance, "I think I might be over-thinking this a little bit," she added with a small chuckle.

Edited by Oasis

Kumo smiled happily as the white hatchling glared at him. "So you do care for me!~" He exclaimed as he happily followed Blanc along. He started to sing a small song.

"Ah, in the tiny dragon's cave,

there lay an angry prince,

whose eyes were as cold as ice and

scales whose shone like a stars,

the prince was named Blank,"

Kumo started off. He paused for a moment as he walked along with Blanc.

"And...he-was-an-angry-prince-because......

some-annoying-dragon-who-was-proud-of-being-annoying-and-maybe-even-a-troll-later-on was bothering him....Um...

His name was...Numoro,

and he liked seeing him angry."

He sang halfheartedly. He wanted to complete the song though.

"Uhhhh...."

"The prince hated-him-for-being-annoying-I-guess...

And..."

He stared at Blanc. "Hmmm...." He wondered what he should say next. Wait! I know! He thought proudly.

"But-Kumo-I-mean-Numoro-continued-on-to-bother-him-because-Ku-I-mean-Numoro-continued on to bother him because..."

Kumo paused and and giggled.

"He knew that Blank liked boys so much that he wanted to kiss them!~"

He completed.

"You see people, Blank like kissing boys!~" Kumo sang in an off tune voice. Kumo giggled and looked at Blank, waiting for him to crack. "I wonder how long it'll take for you to try and break my bones. Who knows? Maybe I'll be the one to snap instead!~" The pillow said, excited.

((She is mean?))

Astrid blinked at him in surprise. "Hello. I was just....looking for food." she said calmly. The Blusang looked up at the tree and tried to jump for the fruit that hung there. She sighed sadly after a while. "It seems that I'm too small." she puffed to herself.

((.....irony is fun.))

Im stuck)

((So sorry for being tooooo lazy to post I'm going to try to catch up. Will edit this into a post when I know how to start.))