Totts

If you could copy a feature from someone

I would like to be 20 years younger and live those years again. I really enjoy life. I like who I am so I don't want anybody's else features.

Wow. To each her own - but NO WAY !

I'd simply like to LOSE my butt. No-one else's particularly in mind- Felicity Kendal's would do, but anyone's who has a nice SMALL butt...

I'm with you. My butt isn't really big, but it's enough to get noticed. It gets rather annoying when 1 in every 10 passing cars honk at you as you walk down the street going to the store, the post office or the library. dry.gif I'd love to have a smaller butt.

I'd also like different teeth. Their fine for the most part, however my teeth have been bothering me a bit ever since I had a tooth pulled and my teeth have started to become crooked ever since.

Other than that I like myself the way I am. happy.gif

You chicks with big butts...how I envy you! I've always been slim with boobs and a decent butt, but I've always wanted a much bigger, juicer butt. cool.gif

It gets rather annoying when 1 in every 10 passing cars honk at you as you walk down the street going to the store, the post office or the library.  dry.gif

Are you kidding me? Annoying? I'd be shaking that rump for all it was worth! The more whistles and cat calls the better! *evil laugh*

You chicks with big butts...how I envy you!  I've always been slim with boobs and a decent butt, but I've always wanted a much bigger, juicer butt.   cool.gif

We must talk... Mine HAS to go !

You may like this rather unusual advertisement...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...d&v=YQ643U7ccpM

OOH a site about how it was made...

http://www.creativereview.co.uk/cr-blog/20...oneysupermarket

Edited by fuzzbucket

Fuzz, I laughed so hard at that video! Thanks so much! That was freaking hilarious! xd.png Ever heard of Sir Mix A lot and the song 'Baby Got Back'? It's one of the funnies videos about big butts I've ever seen. Check it out if you've never heard of it. lol

Probably lose some weight, have some decent clothes and the money to be financially secure for the rest of my life. That would have a huge weight taken off my stress.

I would ask to be a bit taller to, but i'm slowly coming to like being shorter than normal.

I would have the body of a bug and the face of a bug

I would be a bug, physically

bug

You win the internet today, at least in this entomologist's opinion. xd.png

Are you kidding me? Annoying? I'd be shaking that rump for all it was worth! The more whistles and cat calls the better! *evil laugh*

lol, Well, there was that one time when I was walking with my friend and I was getting more honks than normal. The slowpoke was walking a ways behind me, but I stopped to pretend to tie my shoe as I waited for him. The honking increased a little until he caught up and I rounded on him and planted a kiss on him before hugging him. lol. All of the honking stopped then. My friend was blushing and confused when I pulled away, but we later laughed it off once I explained it to him. He's such a good sport. biggrin.gif

Nothing. I like myself the way I am.

I /would/ like a magnificent manly beard, but I won't copy it off someone, I'm growing it by myself.

Edited by Brotato

I'm pretty happy with myself right now but if I had to change one thing, it would to become much better at art. One of my friends is amazing at art.

I'd want tanner skin and straight teeth~

.... And Soejima Shigenori's art talent ! <3