Totts

If you could copy a feature from someone

So if you wanted to you could have a feature from anyone, what would it be? Like I'd maybe like symmectrical ears, because one of my ears is pointy and the other is rounded, so what feature would you copy from someone, or are you happy as you are?

I'm practically happy as I am... well, almost. I might copy someone else's toenails, because I don't like them much, but that's about it.

Huh. I might want to change, physically, my height because I'm pretty short. Maybe my hair color, from black to red. And some nicer skin. Hurp.

Looser curly hair. Mine is tight frizzy crazy curls. More smoothness and less looking like I stuck a fork in a electrical outlet.

I'd copy Gandalf's wizardly beard.

Lighter skin springs to mind (don't know whose though, since I've never seen anyone pale enough in real life - I'm thinking nearly paper white). And teeth from pretty much anyone. Seriously, I have huge horse teeth. Otherwise, I'm pretty much set.

I'd like my eyebrows to match each other. One is lower and straighter, while the other is higher and more arched. There seems to be no easy way to fix it. rolleyes.gif Other than that, I'd like to be able to pull off really short hair. I'm not sure of anyone specific to use as an example, other than people I know in RL.

Let's see... my front tooth is screwed up, but I'm okay with that. It would be stupid to copy someone's flawless skin so I wouldn't have my scars, because there would eventually be more.

... Someone thin. Not *too* thin, I don't think stick-figure-thin is pretty at all, but I'd copy the body-type of someone without a lot of excess body fat.

I wouldn't copy anything from anything, I love the way I look because I was made this way and I am not going to change

I want to be taller.

I'm already 5'9" but I want to tower above everyone else.

Let me be 6'5" or taller.

I want my height to make men cower in fear.

To be thin again. Between the pregnancy and the way the c-section was done and the amount of steroids (prednisone) I have been on for my asthma I am alllllllll puffy and I don't like it.

I would have the body of a bug and the face of a bug

I would be a bug, physically

bug

Edited by Pika_Oi

I wouldn't mind shedding 25kg/50lb, but otherwise happy with who and what I am.

I'd take Kim Kardashian's ass in a skinny, NY minute. smile.gif In fact, I'd take her whole body. lol In my eyes, it doesn't get much better than that.

Edited by MedievalMystic

I'd take Kim Kardashian's ass in a skinny, NY minute. smile.gif In fact, I'd take her whole body. lol In my eyes, it doesn't get much better than that.

Wow. To each her own - but NO WAY !

I'd simply like to LOSE my butt. No-one else's particularly in mind- Felicity Kendal's would do, but anyone's who has a nice SMALL butt...

I'd also like Emma Watson's pixie haircut. Mine won't behave - and hers does.