dustpuppy

The Lovely Commons Project

Welcome, predatorfan4ever and polaristar! And congrats to polaristar for being our 40th member! biggrin.gif

Glad to see a lineage with Tarantula Hawks, I did some test breedings but never went anywhere. Maybe it's time to look into that again...

Congrats on the finish, Denwayasha! That dragon is a superstar! laugh.gif

Edited by dustpuppy

So I've decided the lineage I'm going to work on first... I've called it the Crimson Teadew Lineage, and it will be Male Undines x Female Carmines x Female Black Teas, so I'm excited to start!

Update: My first breeding was a success, and this little one has become the beginning of its lineage!

Congratulations on finishing, Denwayasha, that lineage is beautiful!

By the way, predatorfan4ever, what did you use to make that lineage picture? Some sort of program?

Edited by polaristar

oooh so much pretty stuff ohmy.gif

hoping my dragons will co-operate soon, i have numerous almosts dry.gif

By the way, predatorfan4ever, what did you use to make that lineage picture? Some sort of program?

I downloaded this Lineage Template (credited to Ruby Eyes). I also downloaded the lineage sprites for each of the breeds I want to use. You can right click any lineage sprite and save them to your computer. I personally use Photoshop CS6, but I'm sure many programs allow you to copy + paste things into place.

Open the Lineage Template and open your DOWNLOADED lineage sprites:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

(They will have a white background (and will not be transparent) if you don't download + open them in the program)

Copy the sprites and place them on top of the lineage preview. Try to get it to match up with the boxes, otherwise it'll look a little off and blurry! smile.gif

I downloaded this Lineage Template (credited to Ruby Eyes). I also downloaded the lineage sprites for each of the breeds I want to use. You can right click any lineage sprite and save them to your computer. I personally use Photoshop CS6, but I'm sure many programs allow you to copy + paste things into place.

Open the Lineage Template and open your DOWNLOADED lineage sprites:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

(They will have a white background (and will not be transparent) if you don't download + open them in the program)

Copy the sprites and place them on top of the lineage preview. Try to get it to match up with the boxes, otherwise it'll look a little off and blurry! smile.gif

Depending on what program/comp you use, you may be able to just copy image and paste it in the art program you're using. I can do this on my Mac. For my Windows in my office, I have to save the files and open them.

(I use FireAlpaca after GIMP started misbehaving.)

I think I'll try to stick to two projects for now...

#1 Is Seragamma x F Spotted Greenwing & M Olive

#2 Is Mint x F Canopy & M Waterhorse

I figured out a way to use the Anagallis and take advantage of the dimorphic color scheme  biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/nz05P

What a pretty lineage, dragonpuck!

They liked each other! Another completion. biggrin.gif

Can't breed my Nhio/Sunsong pair until later today, I think. Please send Sunsong vibes my way. I am tired of this pair! dry.gif

very nice, congrats

sunsong vibes on the air waves blowing in your direction!

Just did a small massbreeding (27 pairs) of Nhios - good luck with your Sunsong smile.gif

I figured out a way to use the Anagallis and take advantage of the dimorphic color scheme biggrin.gif

Ooooh that's perfect! wub.gif

Could I beg for an egg sometime? biggrin.gif

I just remembered that Frills are common again now. Frills! It still feels weird that they're available, they've been such an impossible wish for so long. I started a lineage with Frostbite and Bleeding Moon and so far I bred only Frill eggs. laugh.gif

Progress! Just got the necessary Moonstone I needed and a Black on only the 2nd breeding. :)

@dragonpuck- What a neat idea! Lovely finish.

@purplehaze- Sending Sunsong vibes, good luck!! :D I hear you about getting tired of certain pairs, though. (After two refusals I've been trying for a third Lumina from this pair, and well.. I'll let the progeny list speak for itself...) Congrats on the finish as well!

Oh, my! That is a lot of Yellow Crowns! Better luck next breeding!

Wow, that's a lot of Yellow Crowns! Sending Lumina vibes your way and Sunsong vibes purplehaze's way! I can breed any more pairs until my CB hatchlings have grown up, so for now I'm just playing the waiting game tongue.gif

Edited by polaristar

That IS a lot of Yellow-Crowned! Sending Lumina vibes towards ya! smile.gif

Anyways, I came to say that this Project gave me an excuse to collect more Ochredrakes for my lineage. I picked up three from the Biomes just now.

Only problem is it is going to be a pain getting an Ochredrake out of a Tarantula Hawk Drake! ohmy.gif

That IS a lot of Yellow-Crowned! Sending Lumina vibes towards ya! smile.gif

Anyways, I came to say that this Project gave me an excuse to collect more Ochredrakes for my lineage. I picked up three from the Biomes just now.

Only problem is it is going to be a pain getting an Ochredrake out of a Tarantula Hawk Drake! ohmy.gif

You'll probably have a string of Tarantula Hawks as long as those Yellow Crowns! Good luck. I'll send along some Ochredrake vibes.

Thanks to everyone for the Sunsong vibes. They come off cooldown just before midnight, so we will see if it helped. wink.gif

Nope. dry.gif Yet another Nhiostrife.

Edited by purplehaze

It's not too difficult? Or maybe I just had some dumb luck. This needed 3 breedings total, 1 per pair: https://dragcave.net/lineage/e5q6G

edit: Slightly more difficult to get a Greater Spotted out of Thawk, just had 3 breedings and 3 Thawk eggs. Going to drop this for now in favour of other things.

She: https://dragcave.net/lineage/6x7cq just refused him: https://dragcave.net/lineage/66KCs dry.gif

Guess I'll need new mates for both. At least the Aria is easy to get: https://dragcave.net/lineage/3kQjy xd.png

note to self: need another male CB z'Mint

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I figured out a way to use the  Anagallis and take advantage of the dimorphic color scheme  biggrin.gif

I was totally gonna do this same exact lineage but never put up plans because I haven't finished the lineages I originally planned out still.

If I do a line like this, would you wanna swap fourth gen babies and see how a fifth gen looks? ^^

~

Yaaaay. Close to another finish.

I also need to work on naming my lines, lol.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Ooooh that's perfect! wub.gif

Could I beg for an egg sometime? biggrin.gif

certainly!!

@ Sock you bet biggrin.gif

( and I always forget to post the plans until after I get a finish rolleyes.gif )

( and I always forget to post the plans until after I get a finish rolleyes.gif )

Yeah, me too. I just went backwards through the thread yesterday (only managed until page 79) to at least list the finishes in my project post laugh.gif