dustpuppy

The Lovely Commons Project

I adore the Xol & Mistra combo! :wub: I think this needs to be a checker.

Do it! XD

I just bred a few more pairs and got the Xols I need for the 2nd gen. Looks like the ratios are in my favor, as I was hoping.

Now, will someone please tell me why I committed to a lineage that requires five dragons that take 3 days to hatch? XD

4 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Now, will someone please tell me why I committed to a lineage that requires five dragons that take 3 days to hatch? XD

Busy with easter-at-home preparations? XD

Got two wrong-breed results for my 3rd gens. Anyone want these?

Skystrider  Gone to Denwayasha

Mistra  Held for Ruby Eyes!

I'll hold on to them for awhile because I have other eggs hatching and don't need the space immediately.

Edited by purplehaze

@purplehaze I grabbed the Skystrider, thanks! Haven't really collected a lot of them yet and I'm thinking, based on the Xol's coloring as well, using Nhiostrifes as the other half. 😊

2 hours ago, Denwayasha said:

@purplehaze I grabbed the Skystrider, thanks! Haven't really collected a lot of them yet and I'm thinking, based on the Xol's coloring as well, using Nhiostrifes as the other half. 😊

Oh, I think that could be really pretty!

On 3/9/2021 at 5:29 AM, purplehaze said:

Now, will someone please tell me why I committed to a lineage that requires five dragons that take 3 days to hatch?

Hmmm *writes down purple siyat/blue xol/mundus cantormaris as a punishing lineage idea*

10 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Itus would work, too :lol:

Oh dang, with the extra step of getting it from someone else!

15 minutes ago, Dirtytabs said:

Hmmm *writes down purple siyat/blue xol/mundus cantormaris as a punishing lineage idea*

And that actually sounds pretty, too. XD

2 minutes ago, HappyAppy said:

I have finished my first Lovely Commons Lineage! :D 

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.f002df8ef847f6b56a3759a95c538c72.png

nice -- no need to hide it!

3 minutes ago, Aie said:

And speaking of AP finds, I got both of these 3Gs from there, and they go together quite beautifully... almost as if it was planned :D

Nice one! I love when that happens!

5 hours ago, Aie said:

@Deltice12 I grabbed one of your Lovely Commons from the AP, and it's gorgeous. ❤️

And speaking of AP finds, I got both of these 3Gs from there, and they go together quite beautifully... almost as if it was planned :D

Glad you enjoy!

I finished another last year, but I got busy with life and I suppose I forgot to report: https://dragcave.net/view/xglcN

Wow that is red - at first I was like "but that's a purebred Red - oh wait!" :lol:

11 hours ago, Deltice12 said:

I finished another last year, but I got busy with life and I suppose I forgot to report: https://dragcave.net/view/xglcN

*wipes eyes* Lotta red! Very nice.

4 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Wow that is red - at first I was like "but that's a purebred Red - oh wait!" :lol:

Funny, I never realized how red the male Hellfire is. I always thought of him as orange. But seeing him there with all the reds . . .