dustpuppy

The Lovely Commons Project

No, not as much as I expected. I only had one or two wrong breeds -- and a few failed breedings.

Wow! He's a patient guy. But it was worth it -- makes a very pretty lineage.

17 hours ago, Dirtytabs said:

That is amazing! :D Sometimes we just need to wait for more breeds for all those random 3rd gens we collect!

I made progress today.

For him: https://dragcave.net/lineage/2rXS1

The two will breed a mate after the holidays: https://dragcave.net/lineage/967cz and https://dragcave.net/lineage/fFAyE

Puddles! At least she decided on her own name already.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I write for first time in this topic, so i hope i am not making mistake writing here, whit out being sing up in to the project. 

One lineage i realy love, started from 2Gens friendly people breed for me. Equinox and Magi

Commons are lovely!

Forum name: Alesita

Scroll link: https://dragcave.net/user/Alesita

Can people PM you and request eggs? Yes, any time.

My lineage plans: Many, mostly whit Magi

Edited by Alesita

That is pretty! I think it would make a great Lovely Common project with Magi and Fever or Magi and Tangar!

Also, welcome to the project! :D

Edited by Ruby Eyes

1 hour ago, Ruby Eyes said:

That is pretty! I think it would make a great Lovely Common project with Magi and Fever or Magi and Tangar!

Also, welcome to the project! :D

Thank you!

I have those ideas from some time. But always busy whit other lines, especially after the Halloween. 

Magi and Fever will make it someday!

Magi and Tangar I have one 2G, one found in AP 3G and mate promised, but probably it doesn't count when not all the 2Gens are owned by me?

Edited by Alesita

Just now, Alesita said:

but probably it doesn't count when not all the 2Gens are owned by me?

It doesn't matter who owns any generation except the resulting 4th gen; what matters is the lineage shape that is outlined on the first page :)

2 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

It doesn't matter who owns any generation except the resulting 4th gen; what matters is the lineage shape that is outlined on the first page :)

Can it be over 4G? 

I have a couple of 5 g that are combined LC 4g

but the actual project is for the 4g outcome-- after that you can  breed  as many gens as you wish!

8 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

That is amazing! :D Sometimes we just need to wait for more breeds for all those random 3rd gens we collect!

I changed my mind about skywing for the other half after the waterhorse half grew up. So it's nice to now have another sky blue-white breed. :) 

1 hour ago, Alesita said:

Reverse line is ready, this is next in line

Magi and Equinox

4G will be ready very soon :)

Those two look amazing together.

On 12/15/2020 at 10:52 PM, Dirtytabs said:

Well worth the wait, I'd say!

Congrats to everyone else on new finishes, as well. :D Pretty much all my current projects involve pairing new breeds with old ones, so I've made little progress. It does feel good when you get that 2nd gen after 16 tries, though.

2 hours ago, Aie said:

Congrats to everyone else on new finishes, as well. :D Pretty much all my current projects involve pairing new breeds with old ones, so I've made little progress. It does feel good when you get that 2nd gen after 16 tries, though.

Oh, congrats! I've heard Aeria Gloris are notoriously stubborn breeders XD

I'm making progress slowly but surely.

• I have the bottom half done of my Aeria Gloris/Lihnseyre/Venturis checker, though I'm still working on getting the 3g for the top half.
  • I also bred 3 of the 4 2gs needed for the start of my newest project, a star-themed pattern with Astaarus, Celestial, and Elux Lucis dragons. This Astaarus and this Elux will be bred and I'll have to try again with another Celestial next week to get a match for this Astaarus.
Edited by Polar

Love your starry project, @Polar!

I come here with a finished project that I've been working on ever since Sapos were released. Patience pays off in the end. :D

5 hours ago, Alesita said:

I will probably wait long for Magi out of them, but still looking very pretty.

Magi and Equinox

Oh, I do like that combination!