dustpuppy

The Lovely Commons Project

Commons are lovely!

Forum name: sakana

Scroll link: https://dragcave.net/user/sakana

Can people PM you and request eggs? If yes, any requirements?: Yes, please just be sure to name your dragons (unless you get like, a super cool code)

My lineage plans:It's super ambitious, but my plan is to make a super lovely water dragon:

WaterPlans.thumb.PNG.f3d98e43934fa8ef64ae8d22777ac859.PNG

(thanks Heart of Blue's lineage builder!)

I'd been trying to find the right layout for a planned lyrical lineage I've parked the names for, and I think this is it. I have 5/16 of the CB dragons I need to get started - I have a few of the others, but I'd rather start with a blank slate, with CB first generation folks without any kids yet. I've bred my first second gen egg from one of the pairs, and it even came out the right species! I think this is going to be awesome, but it's going to be a lot of work.

22 hours ago, dustpuppy said:

Wrong breed! Is anyone doing anything with Dark Luminae? Claim my egg!

Mine, thanks! Am a sucker for never-before-seen checkers.

Good luck, @sakana. Are you going to share that on the lyrical lineages thread, too?

Edited by Dirtytabs

1 hour ago, sakana said:

Commons are lovely!

Forum name: sakana

Scroll link: https://dragcave.net/user/sakana

Can people PM you and request eggs? If yes, any requirements?: Yes, please just be sure to name your dragons (unless you get like, a super cool code)

My lineage plans:It's super ambitious, but my plan is to make a super lovely water dragon:

WaterPlans.thumb.PNG.f3d98e43934fa8ef64ae8d22777ac859.PNG

(thanks Heart of Blue's lineage builder!)

I'd been trying to find the right layout for a planned lyrical lineage I've parked the names for, and I think this is it. I have 5/16 of the CB dragons I need to get started - I have a few of the others, but I'd rather start with a blank slate, with CB first generation folks without any kids yet. I've bred my first second gen egg from one of the pairs, and it even came out the right species! I think this is going to be awesome, but it's going to be a lot of work.

Welcome to the project, sakana! That's a great lineage, and a lyrical lineage too! Looking forward to seeing your progress. :D

That must be the most watery lineage I've ever seen :)

7 minutes ago, Predat0rs said:

One

Oh, hey! You and sakana think alike! Thanks for doing a thing with WIGGLE. :lol:

Terrafreaky should really join this project. XD 

1 hour ago, Predat0rs said:

I have three new completed lines that I'm raising right now. I really have to update my initial post. xD

One | Two | Three

Triple congratulations! :D

25 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Terrafreaky should really join this project. XD 

Indeed! XD Or at least be a honorary member.

Sheesh! Khusas showed no interest again! I may have to rebreed here! Everybody STOP breeding your Khusas! XD 

On 9/2/2018 at 7:01 AM, GhostMouse said:

A finish! I call this one, "Not a Hybrid."

Everyone say with me: how many sheets to the wind?

On 9/2/2018 at 1:28 PM, Ruby Eyes said:

Now, if only I could remember what the other half was supposed to be: https://dragcave.net/lineage/BpM32

(their 11th child!)

Frostbite or water will give you red-yellow-blue!

Three strikes! You're out! My Khusa 3rd gens failed to breed again. So I just rebred the female half. That pair obviously don't care much for each other. I'd rebreed the male half, too, but I'm out of scroll space so I'll give him one more chance with this new lady next week.

On 9/7/2018 at 8:24 PM, GhostMouse said:

That depends on how late in the evening it is. ;)

Really though, turns out it was a sliding scale. Also "Three" was already taken!

I figured! XD I wonder how many ropes a ship could have. Could you be seven sheets to the wind (alcohol poisoning)?

My new lineage is actually being more cooperative than my Khusas. I got this to go with him. And amazingly the other half came along better than I could have expected!

*sigh* Another day, another species fail. This Deep Sea from Deep Sea x Water was supposed to be Water but didn't cooperate. Its parents have a very cohesive phrase from the song I'm working on, so it might make a nice addition to your watery project!

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

1 hour ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I found this 3rd gen in the AP, a Royal Crimson from checker with male Balloons, maybe someone wants to turn this into another LC project?

https://dragcave.net/teleport/4ea8b979bc770c33bf8179ac132f974e

not sure about an LC, but it is a Z

thanks

and  finally a finish, I seem to be one mate short on about 5 projects*sighs*

we are so smoky here  from all the western fires it seems appropriate that this one is finished now

storm/fog /smoky haze x waterhorse x Skywing

https://dragcave.net/lineage/P8out

Edited by dragonpuck