dustpuppy

The Lovely Commons Project

A new finish! But now I am incredibly tempted to replace the lower half with our new Mimic Pygmies. -_- I always wait to work with new dragon breeds to let the ratios balance out, but considering how long the Kyanite half took me anyway I may as well go ahead and get started.

On 8/4/2018 at 7:48 AM, GhostMouse said:

A new finish! But now I am incredibly tempted to replace the lower half with our new Mimic Pygmies. -_- I always wait to work with new dragon breeds to let the ratios balance out, but considering how long the Kyanite half took me anyway I may as well go ahead and get started.

That's pretty!! :) I myself just started a Misfit x Mimic x Magelight LC (I realize it's too early to tell if they'll be truly common or not but I love the li'l "Murder Chickens"! xD <3),  but surprisingly I only got one Magelight egg..

Finally remembered to breed during the right LH window and got this finish~ ETA: This finish too.

Edited by Denwayasha
avoiding a double post

Khusas? The dragons don’t really show much interest in each other. Really? ;) 

I managed to get the right egg from my Freckled x Leodon couple. I also named the parents after my mistake earlier of calling them Speckled. xD

3 hours ago, Dirtytabs said:

Tatter? :)

Now you are making me want to do a Tatter line! XD 

That's going to be a really pretty drake lineage, Ruby.

Edited by purplehaze

2 hours ago, Dirtytabs said:

YES!

It only took a year and three months :D

It's beautiful! Congrats! :D

2 hours ago, Dirtytabs said:

YES!

It only took a year and three months :D

sometimes the Human wins

congrats

I need a new lineage to start on. As soon as my Khusas give me an egg I will be done with the ones I have been working at.

I picked up this fellow today from the AP who seems a perfect fit to make a lineage including this lady who is part of a lyrical lineage I am working on. I just need mates for the two of them and I'll be on my way.

I'm not sure what else I want to do. So many possibilities!

Good luck getting all the Candelabras you need!

Something purple with Freckles maybe?

Well, Kingcrownes and Candelabras play pretty nicely together -- I'm actually having more trouble getting Kingcrownes from those. I'm sure Leos will be a different story, though. That's okay -- it'll give me something to complain about. XD They'll eventually sort themselves out.

Edited by purplehaze

I'm still trying to get a 3rd gen Royal Crimson from Kingcrowne, and RCs themselves are pretty prolific otherwise ...

Stupid ratios XD

*sigh* I clearly have a pair of Khusas who hate each other. Another "no interest." I suspect they would have refused if I hadn't used fertility. Now I wonder if I should rebreed one to get a more compatible pair. Khusas! They usually breed like rabbits! What is wrong with these two. ;) 

On 8/15/2018 at 9:09 AM, purplehaze said:

Well, Kingcrownes and Candelabras play pretty nicely together -- I'm actually having more trouble getting Kingcrownes from those. I'm sure Leos will be a different story, though. That's okay -- it'll give me something to complain about. XD They'll eventually sort themselves out.

Or not! https://dragcave.net/lineage/AXZuf

Glad you got your Candelabra, purplehaze!
Trying to get a Kingcrowne from a Female Freckled is driving me insane, honestly. xD