dustpuppy

The Lovely Commons Project

24 Waterhorses

14 Scimitarwings (they win 100% over Specklethroateds!)

7 Baikalas and 12 other 2-headed dragons :blink:

11 Sinii Krais

10 Khusas and a 2nd gen Pillow from Khusa father! (will leave this here for 6 hours before I drop it)

Xenowyrms are definitely common-enough breeding that they ~reasonably~ produce hellfire wyvern offspring (about 1:1) and handily beat out magmas. :rolleyes: They're just not that easy to find in the wild.

Edited by Dirtytabs

Oh yes, Gemshards! I need a blue one, too, from a Firegem checker, which means 90% of the eggs aren't Gemshards at all and so far I've got green and red, but no blue when I do get the right egg!

Nice one! But now you have shown me something else I want to pair with Gemshards! Why do they look so good with everything when they are so difficult to build lineages with -- like Nebbies!

YES! Now I might get somewhere with this.

Now if my Bloodscale x Baikala pair would just stop with the Baikalas already!

7 hours ago, dragonpuck said:

pretty!

looks like you had some luck with gemshards- maybe it's only the blue ones that are a pain-----

That lucky person was Aleoleo, who bred the top half (probably hoping for a Gemshard). Although I was lucky too in finding the egg on the AP. :D

Edited by dustpuppy

6 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I'm really amazed about that one - Bloodscales even overpower Bautas!

6 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I'm really amazed about that one - Bloodscales even overpower Bautas!

Interesting. I just tried an experiment and bred all of my CB Bloodscales with CB blue Baikalas. I got 7 Baikala eggs, 2 no egg breedings, and one Bloodscale -- from the same pair that gave me my current 2nd gen! I shall keep that one and try swapping it out with its sibling and see if it is more inclined to produce Bloodscales.

Maybe it is just that specific combination? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

13 hours ago, purplehaze said:

YES! Now I might get somewhere with this.

congrats, I find that new releases seem to "release " some breeds necessary for our project

I also have a finish

Seragamma x Trihorn x Scimitar

getting seragammas took more time than I expected

https://dragcave.net/lineage/mGPYM

6 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Now for the really funny thing -- after all my struggle to get an Undine for my 2nd gen, look what I got for my 3rd gen where I need a Khusa! Anyone want this?  https://dragcave.net/lineage/a3ZCA

Offer a dummy!

Definitely! (Was in such a hurry to offer, I forgot my password XD  ok, now it should work).

3 minutes ago, dustpuppy said:

Definitely! (Was in such a hurry to offer, I forgot my password XD  ok, now it should work).

Accepted. Enjoy! :) 

:o Oh my! XD Rogue creature, it is!