dustpuppy

The Lovely Commons Project

No problem ^^ I just need to remember on Friday to do the Sinii Krai as well (still on cooldown).

So this isn't directly LC related, but it does affect my LC dragons as well, and you're such a wonderfully creative bunch, I would like some input from you. :)

For a while now I've been thinking of getting rid of my scroll tag, to be replaced by someting less ugly. I need different names to convey what kind of lineage I'm dealing with, because I need any help I can get to avoid picking the wrong mates all the time. XD I'd also like the names to have something in common, so I can recognize my dragons in a lineage.

And... that's where I'm stuck. I could use something starting with "dust", but it'll probably get too long. Any ideas?

(Or is the idea crazy? At an average of 4 dragons per minute, renaming would take me ohhh... 27+ hours nonstop work XD )

I have started a LC Breeding group- there i put mates etc so when I go to breed I can remember which ones I am working with-- it almost works-- I just need to put the group tag on more religiously :rolleyes:

I also but a x behind the name if they have been used, i don't like to use it and need to delete them when finished with the lineage, but whatever helps

I have managed a couple more finishes- started with 3g from the AP

Horse x Hellfire x Red Nebula

https://dragcave.net/lineage/U0Ujb

Balloon x Black tea x Flamingo

https://dragcave.net/lineage/tDi7u

still have a couple of ratio issues, but slowly making my way thru them- new releases seem to help tho I am not sure why???????

A Journey To The Edge -dp4 --> dp A Journey To The Edge? Or dp A Journey To The Edge 4?

Once you breed something and the partner is placed atop the breed list, the lineage number won't be necessary.

Woah, firey! :D Thanks!

@dustpuppy How long do your lineages usually get? You could replace the tag with a one-syllable "word", with different vowels for generations.

1st to 6th gen could be Dap, Dep, Dip, Dop, Dup, Dyp, 7th to 12th could be Pap, Pep, Pip, Pop, Pup, Pyp ... and slowly advancing through the alphabet for consonants for higher generations.

Would be missing some uniqueness factor though that your -dp provided XD

3 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Due to some slightly misworded trade request, I bred some Guardians that may be good for another Lovely Common. The mates should be easy to breed - they would be the commoner breed :lol:

So I'll put these here - will drop in 6 hours though ;)

2nd gen Guardian from Falconiform father

2nd gen Guardian from Frostbite father

took the guardian x falcon definitely  some potential there, thanks

Since there was a wall of Khusa eggs in the AP I thought I might get lucky with my breeding tonight, but no such luck. Bred 10 pairs, got 8 Khusas for the AP. The other two pairs gave no egg.

10 hours ago, StormWizard212 said:

Bred this as a mate for this. ^_^ And when I get an egg from them, it'll be a mate for this. Almost there! :D

that's how it works 😉 always exciting when you can see the end ( and then have room for another start)

my latest finish

Sapphire x  Brute x Aeon

https://dragcave.net/lineage/MgZ3D

33 minutes ago, dragonpuck said:

my latest finish

Sapphire x  Brute x Aeon

https://dragcave.net/lineage/MgZ3D

Ooh, awesome combination! Congats!

I don't have a finish, but some progress at least. Fingers crossed that he will like her (she even got a visit from the fertility fairy).

I'm so bored waiting for my krai/teimarr to produce the right egg that I've created a brand new finish.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/q6nhP

Does the palette look familiar, Ruby? :D

On 3/12/2018 at 8:01 AM, Ruby Eyes said:

Aie: 46/40 = 115%

Draconiusultamius: 48/42 = 114.29%

sh20000sh: 45/42 = 107.14%

Dirtytabs: 48/45 = 106.7%

Sweet! :D

(I can breed my Sinii Krai in about 1 hour again, they're on cooldown still)

edit: they were not in the mood today. Only 8 eggs!

Also 10 green Baikala eggs, 4 blue Baikala eggs, 3 Hooktalons, 1 Lindwyrm, 1 Splits, 1 Duotone and 1 Bloodscale.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Commons are lovely!
Forum name: ghostmateria
Scroll link: Here
Can people PM you and request eggs? Yes - when i have some!
If yes, any requirements? No?
My lineage plans: Group Breed A: Cassare. Breed B: Nocturne. Breed C : Blue Banded. I still need to collect some CB eggs but I have 1 of each so far.

🤗 So I'm new to the forums, and although I registered a couple of years ago I never played until recently. So I hope I'm doing this right? Figured it might be a fun place to try my first ever lineage project.

Edited by ghostmateria

1 minute ago, ghostmateria said:

Commons are lovely!
My lineage plans: Group Breed A: Cassare. Breed B: Nocturn. Breed 😄 Blue Banded. I still need to collect some CB eggs but I have 1 of each so far.

🤗 So I'm new to the forums, and although I registered a couple of years ago I never played until recently. So I hope I'm doing this right? Figured it might be a fun place to try my first ever lineage project.

It is indeed

welcome!

5 hours ago, ghostmateria said:

Commons are lovely!
My lineage plans: Group Breed A: Cassare. Breed B: Nocturne. Breed C : Blue Banded. I still need to collect some CB eggs but I have 1 of each so far.

Welcome to the Lovely Commons Project and welcome to the forums! :) Good to see the Cassare get some love. I seem to remember that they were reasonably cooperative breeders.

Welcome ghostmateria!

Also got another finish! https://dragcave.net/lineage/o4diE All my old projects seem to be finishing really quickly- my newer ones are the ones giving me troubles 

And a nice little half here, if only its other half would cooperate just as nicely :dry:

3 hours ago, Tiga said:

Welcome ghostmateria!

Also got another finish! https://dragcave.net/lineage/o4diE All my old projects seem to be finishing really quickly- my newer ones are the ones giving me troubles 

And a nice little half here, if only its other half would cooperate just as nicely :dry:

congrats tiga, nice combo!

I find that finishes seem to come in bunches and anything with newer dragons takes time and patience!

Edited by dragonpuck

I almost forgot to share my latest finish!

I'm not sure it's original but I needed something to work on while I wait for my pygmies to cooperate. :rolleyes: I've got another project in the works because I'm still waiting on them...