dustpuppy

The Lovely Commons Project

Both are caveblockers, so you can take your time to check. Right-click a mystery egg, select "copy link location" or whatever your browser uses. Open a new tab, paste the link into the address field and replace the /get/ with /view/, then hit enter. That way, you'll see which egg it is. In theory, this would work with finding Red Dorsals and Tan Ridgewings, too, if people weren't so eagerly grabbing those that checking is usually too slow biggrin.gif

I am not having any luck this week. Again.

Blacktips + Speckle = BT

Blacktips + Royal Crimson = BT

BT + Seragamma = Seragamma

Horse + Sunrise = Horse but

Horse + Tsunami only = Tsunami

What. A. Pain.

Are you totally sticking to your starter dragons or may I try and see if I'm more lucky for you? smile.gif (Just thought I'd ask before I even start biggrin.gif)

Are you totally sticking to your starter dragons or may I try and see if I'm more lucky for you? smile.gif (Just thought I'd ask before I even start biggrin.gif)

are you talking to me? laugh.gif

if you are, I think for now I'll keep trying. I may change them up, I do have more of all of these, but after a while I may be begging.

If you're not, then never mind biggrin.gif

Purple, if you don't mind, I wish to mimic your organization layout because it looks so simple when the line is laid out like that :c I never remember what the order is supposed to be .-.

I shall be focusing on my LC lines as soon as I'm no longer egg locked. It's time that I got my lineage plans taken care of |D

EDIT: Never mind, Purple, I'll write up my own layout that I can easily use. Sorry for the bother |D

Edited by Narvix

Anyone interested in a pink from a different looking sort of lineage? 3rd gen from seasonal/pink line. Would make an interesting male half of a project.

I'll leave it here for a bit before tossing it to the AP if there's no taker.

Lineage || Adopt Gone to daba555!

daba555, I feel your breeding pangs. Cannot get an albino from my project currently to save my life. EVERYTHING comes out the wrong breed. Hopefully fortune will shift next breeding and you'll be able to get what you need. wink.gif

Edited by Draketeeth

Anyone interested in a pink from a different looking sort of lineage? 3rd gen from seasonal/pink line. Would make an interesting male half of a project.

I'll leave it here for a bit before tossing it to the AP if there's no taker.

Lineage || Adopt

daba555, I feel your breeding pangs. Cannot get an albino from my project currently to save my life. EVERYTHING comes out the wrong breed. Hopefully fortune will shift next breeding and you'll be able to get what you need. wink.gif

I took your pink, I really like it.

Now to see if I have 2 CB autumns to try and make a mate while it's still winter.

Thank you!

And, just to add more annoyance to my being unable to breed what I want for this lineage, I bred all of my golds today to try and further my pb gold lineage, and didn't get squat.

And, my friend tried to help out (she has 5 pairs of cb golds). Squat.

We used influence on all of them. I am now out of them. I thought there'd be at least one, anyway xd.png

Life is rough in the cave wink.gif

Hm, Winters ... if I could find someone to breed me a Winter from Old Pink, I could make a commons project with Winters on the outside, and male Purples and female Old Pinks biggrin.gif But I tell you, trying to find a trade for that is just as awfully difficult - and Winters are NOT rare.

Well, back to breeding! Good luck everyone with the next batch of breedings smile.gif

edit: Okay.

No egg: 3

No interest: 1

Wrong breed: 5 (including this)

Progress: Glory egg and another Glory egg (I hope I didn't mix up the times again - they should become Night Glory biggrin.gif) ((I'll keep both, just in case ...))

... and now I should probably go through my scroll and collect base dragons for the other projects ...

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I don't guess this pink/seasonal fits the exact pattern for this thread, but I just wanted to throw out there that I really like this combination, and I had 2 autumns, and believe it or not, they gave me one pink and one winter eggy blink.gif

I'm not putting this on the list of projects but I hope it's OK if I show it off later smile.gif

Well, it would match the pattern (only using Winters, not Autumns), just the breed choice wouldn't.

Putting my breeding on hold for this project now until I've fulfilled my Secret Santa assignment biggrin.gif

added a couple of new projects since breeding for the others seems to be at a standstill

and I deleted one project that I just couldn't get going

so much for a ratio reboot dry.gif

any way

NEW:

BBW x Magi

Magi X Tangar

Sunset x Magi

Sunstone x sunset

also found a couple of 3rd gens already on scroll

hellfire x sunstone

sunstone x Red Nebula no egg last week

major frustration led me to make some requests for outside breeding which resulted in about the same results I have been having-- wrong breed /refusals *sighs*

Edited by dragonpuck

aannndd

finished

ember x red nebula

Hellfire x ember

4th gen ember

i really like the ember x nebula, but I'm not quite ready for another nebula lineage rolleyes.gif

aannndd

finished

ember x red nebula

Hellfire x ember

4th gen ember

i really like the ember x nebula, but I'm not quite ready for another nebula lineage rolleyes.gif

wow! great combo, now I wanna make one smile.gif

aannndd

finished

ember x red nebula

Hellfire x ember

4th gen ember

Congrats on the finish! Very pretty!

thanks guys biggrin.gif

looking for new combos I found these: sunstone x red nebula and hellfire x sunstone

not much of a challenge as I had both 3rd gens but I needed easy with all the lousy breeding of late

4th gen sunstone

laugh.gif Well, I'm not quite as lucky - the only 2 matching 3rd gens don't quite work with the "Commons" requirement - at least the secondary breeds do not!

Anyway, maybe one of you would like this 4th gen Black (with female Silvers and male Blusangs)

Very pretty! I'm not taking it tho because I have a 3rd gen from that blusang/black, for which I am building a mate smile.gif I love it!

everything is still on cooldown from my last no-good-results round of breeding attempts wink.gif

I guess I need more projects, and to stagger them better rolleyes.gif

Out of curiosity, what happened to the project banner? Seeing a WoW character was startling xd.png I thought I'd been hacked and someone had inserted something weird into my siggy.

dragonpuck, you are on a roll lately! poptartFINALTINY.gif gratz on your completed projects, love the colors!

I got a Flamingo instead of a BBW, does anyone want it? Claim me! AP'd

Out of curiosity, what happened to the project banner? Seeing a WoW character was startling xd.png I thought I'd been hacked and someone had inserted something weird into my siggy.

Huh? unsure.gif Mine looks like always, I didn't change anything. Does anyone else see anything other than the old banner in my sig?

Edited by dustpuppy

I made slight progress on Pygmy #2 lineage today. Bred this egg from the replacement of the refused pair. http://dragcave.net/lineage/yPWMN

And the banner looks okay to me, too.

Edited by purplehaze

Banner is fine for me.

No actual progress on my LC so far, but I've obtained all the needed dragons, just have to wait for the last few to grow up. Should be able to start breeding in say, two days? (Just hope I get lucky and don't get any refusals, but I doubt fate will be so kind.)