dustpuppy

The Lovely Commons Project

Project Post

In that case: Does anyone have a 2nd gen from a Misfit father and a Seawyrm mother? I seem to have influenced all my Misfits except one to be female biggrin.gif

(The Misfits apparently see fit in proving me wrong on my initial statement about their non-rarity, and keep hiding from me since yesterday ...)

edit: Thanks a lot, dustpuppy smile.gif

· My Night Glory/Ochre pairs didn't feel like being productive ("no egg") - WHAT GOOD IS THIS STUPID FERTILIZE BSA FOR?! mad.gif

· Both Royal Crimsons gendered male. I still need only one. *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*

· Another fail on my other Pygmy project: http://dragcave.net/lineage/htnGq - still no Crimson Flare. Also, I find it increasingly difficult to spell that Crimson, not Cromsin, Cromson or Crismon ...

Edited by Ruby Eyes

In that case: Does anyone have a 2nd gen from a Misfit father and a Seawyrm mother? I seem to have influenced all my Misfits except one to be female biggrin.gif

(The Misfits apparently see fit in proving me wrong on my initial statement about their non-rarity, and keep hiding from me since yesterday ...)

I bred a Misfit egg, sending you the link now. smile.gif

Project Post

edit: Thanks a lot, dustpuppy smile.gif

· My Night Glory/Ochre pairs didn't feel like being productive ("no egg") - WHAT GOOD IS THIS STUPID FERTILIZE BSA FOR?! mad.gif

· Both Royal Crimsons gendered male. I still need only one. *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*

· Another fail on my other Pygmy project: http://dragcave.net/lineage/htnGq - still no Crimson Flare. Also, I find it increasingly difficult to spell that Crimson, not Cromsin, Cromson or Crismon ...

Ruby, I actually have one of your Nilia/Crimson Flare, picked it up in the AP.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/nKEtZ

small world smile.gif

and yeah, I sometimes think the fertilize BSA does nothing - but then other times, I think it works. I dunno.

also

2nd gen Nebula x ember won't know if this is progress until it turns red/orange tongue.gif

And it's a z code, too biggrin.gif

@daba555: Ah yes, I was wondering who's olddragongal smile.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

More progress! With this I have completed the 2nd gen of my Pygmy #2 project. smile.gif

Dragonpuck, I will send red/orange vibes to your nebula. I love that combination.

Wohoo, PROGRESS! biggrin.gif

That's my first finished lineage after the initial four.

Congratulations! Serragammas and BBWs are not my favorite breeds, but they look quite nice in that line.

Wohoo, PROGRESSbiggrin.gif

Ohh, I like it! Gratz on your finished project! poptartFINALTINY.gif

Also also, Pygmy Progress! biggrin.gif Kinda looking less spectacular than I anticipated.

A belated gratz to you as well! I like how that turned out, even if the two breeds did blend more than initially anticipated. poptartFINALTINY.gif

Nothing interesting to report from here except I'm terrified of breeding. So. many. refusals. everyone I could breed is still on CD so I'm stuck and switching tracks to a different project for the time being. After that I might convert over to pygmies since they seem to be more reasonable than other dragon species about breeding.

Well, they didn't refuse, at least. But the egg is the wrong breed. Can anyone use this little one? I won't hold it for long because it is locking my scroll. PM me if you are interested. smile.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Wohoo, PROGRESSbiggrin.gif

I really like that!

I finally finished my first one, but thought it would look better:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/88UUi

Maybe flamingos instead of speckle-throat, in a second try. After all, I already have the top half biggrin.gif

Edited by daba555

Maybe flamingos instead of speckle-throat, in a second try. After all, I already have the top half biggrin.gif

That's very true, you can mix and match halves if you have the same breed going for two projects.

poptartFINALTINY.gif whoo for another finished one!

Seriously though, I love that. I am going to stalk you for an egg after the Christmas madness.

That's very true, you can mix and match halves if you have the same breed going for two projects.

poptartFINALTINY.gif whoo for another finished one!

Seriously though, I love that. I am going to stalk you for an egg after the Christmas madness.

I would be ecstatic if someone wants one of my eggs smile.gif

And, this morning, I realized - mirror it and it would look spectacufantabulous!

3 of my favorites, all in one lineage - I can't go wrong biggrin.gif

well, I have all the dragons on my scroll, 2 of which are not mature yet.

But I did attempt to breed.... dry.gif yeah....now I know what can go wrong xd.png

Edited by daba555

I really like that!

I like the combination the way it is, though Flamingo sounds interesting too. Put me on the breeding list after Draketeeth please? biggrin.gif

I can already see I won't get any breeding done even after christmas because I'll beg for so many eggs. xd.png

I like the combination the way it is, though Flamingo sounds interesting too. Put me on the breeding list after Draketeeth please? biggrin.gif

I can already see I won't get any breeding done even after christmas because I'll beg for so many eggs. xd.png

wow, someone wants an egg from one of my lineages...wow wacko.gif

Merry Christmas! I have been too busy snagging AP Christmas eggs to work on any of my breeding projects!

Merry Christmas! I have been too busy snagging AP Christmas eggs to work on any of my breeding projects!

Me too. Too busy and too locked. biggrin.gif I'm almost glad we can't lock ourselves with the new eggs. Well, almost. xd.png

Edited by dustpuppy

Merry Christmas all! Hope everyone is having a great day biggrin.gif

My day got even better just now with the completion of my first lovely project. It was fun to watch this thing evolve, I have no patience for uncooperative dragons xd.png

Complete 4th gen.

Now to go sweep the AP for fun stuff.

Merry Christmas, fellow breeders!

And a big congratulation to all who finished their lines! smile.gif

I'm still locked for the next time, but when things clear up, i'll have my next tries with breeding....

Joyeous Holidays

the no limit caught me ,so I will be continuing projects after the new year

( hopefully a ratio re-set will net me some of the species that I need to continue)

Merry Christmas all! Hope everyone is having a great day biggrin.gif

My day got even better just now with the completion of my first lovely project. It was fun to watch this thing evolve, I have no patience for uncooperative dragons xd.png

Complete 4th gen.

Now to go sweep the AP for fun stuff.

Congratulations on finishing. That is very pretty. smile.gif

*sighs* Lots of breedings, always the wrong breed - including this 3rd gen Royal Blue (checker with male Guardians) (maybe one of you would give it a home smile.gif) ((I'll name the dragons in the lineage later))

Seriously, I wouldn't have thought that it would be so difficult to get Guardian eggs! blink.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

*sighs* Lots of breedings, always the wrong breed - including this 3rd gen Royal Blue (checker with male Guardians) (maybe one of you would give it a home smile.gif) ((I'll name the dragons in the lineage later))

Seriously, I wouldn't have thought that it would be so difficult to get Guardian eggs! blink.gif

I snatched it, thank you! biggrin.gif Love the combination. Good luck for a Guardian egg soon...

Orange vibes @dragonpuck and congratulations to the finished lineage @Draketeeth! biggrin.gif