dustpuppy

The Lovely Commons Project

Hmm, I think I like it, especially female Harvest with male Electric. In fact, that gives me an idea for a lineage with Harvest as the "base" (breed that appears on both sides), with Brimstones and Imps... I have to stop making so many plans!  xd.png Thanks for the idea!

oh, you're welcome smile.gif

someone enabled me, so why shouldn't I pay it forward? laugh.gif

EDIT: I actually came to say I'm sending that egg to the AP now - with 4 eggs from this project, I don't have enough room.

Edited by daba555

I think Harvests would also go well with Black Tea and Royal Blue ... I think I'll start that once I have some more Tea biggrin.gif

Also, some Wyvern projects might work well as soon as I have some room:

- BBW, Flamingo, GW (I know these are not common as CB, but they breed easily just like commons - and they are the only yellow wyverns)

- Hellfire (connector), Seragamma & Tsunami

GW (I know these are not common as CB, but they breed easily just like commons - and they are the only yellow wyverns)

They do? I wish you would tell mine that! wink.gif I have been trying to get a GW from an Ember x GW pair for months!

2nd gen? Which is the male, which the female parent breed?

2nd gen? Which is the male, which the female parent breed?

No, 3rd gen. I am trying to build a mirrored mate for this with the GWs in place of the Tins. http://dragcave.net/lineage/JXH0d I just need one little egg!

Okay. Will try for that as soon as my Magmas are ready. With my dragons on the heels of yours, I bet you'll get your eggy on your next try laugh.gif

To stay on topic:

Drakes! Ochredrake (connector), Dayglory, Nightglory! biggrin.gif Will edit my project post accordingly when I get some time.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

This looks like lots of fun! biggrin.gif

Commons are lovely!

Forum name: kismetigs

Scroll link: http://dragcave.net/user/kismetigs

Can people PM you and request eggs? yes

If yes, any requirements? no killing, biting or abandoning

My lineage plans:

project #1

pink/mint + purple/pink

1st gen

pink male CB Pink Car Nation

mint female CB After Dinner Mint

pink male CB Pinky Lee

mint female CB Mint Chocolate Chip

purple male CB Colour Purple

pink female CB Pinky Ring

purple male CB Purple Haze II

pink female CB In the Pink

2nd gen

pink male 2G LC Freshly Minted

mint female 2G LC Minty Fresh

purple male 2G Purple Ring

pink female 2G LC Pink N Purple Haze

3rd gen

pink male 3G LC Key to the Mint

pink female 3G LC Ring of Haze

4th gen

pink new egg

project #2

skywing/spitfire + whiptail/skywing

1st gen

skywing male CB Skyhawk

spitfire female CB Spitting in the Wind

skywing male CB Sky Mesa

spitfire female CB I'm So Mad I Could Spit

whiptail male CB Whip it Good

skywing female CB Sky Gal

whiptail male CB Let it Wh1p

skywing female CB Lovely Skywalker

2nd gen

skywing male 2G LC Skywalker

spitfire female 2G LC Sky Spitter

whiptail male 2G LC Cloud Whip

skywing female 2G LC Skywhip

3rd gen

skywing male

skywing female

4th gen

skywing

I'm not sure how quickly these will progress as I'm working on several personal projects but we'll see! smile.gif

Edited by kismetigs

added another project: rolleyes.gif

Stone x Deep sea and Spotted Green Wing x Stone

Have a 3rd and got one of each 2nd gen ---sweet!

Had 2 refusals and 2 more no eggs for my harvest x turp dry.gif

I remember having this issue with turpentines before *sighs*

I am also working on a Nocturn x Fog checker- just need to decide what I want for the other half--

I should probably stop perusing my scroll, I seem to have a number of lovely common checkers just waiting for a better half tongue.gif This may be a never ending story

Edited by dragonpuck

Welcome, kismetigs!

I love the Spitfire x Skywing combination (as you can see) biggrin.gif

and now I like it, too...geez.

yup, never-ending and never-finished and never-enough-room, LOL.

does anyone know when the next release is? because I want to jaunt over to the AP to find some spitfires and skywings now, to build up my family, and I'm concerned about having too many hatchlings on the weekend sad.gif

Deb

does anyone know when the next release is? because I want to jaunt over to the AP to find some spitfires and skywings now, to build up my family, and I'm concerned about having too many hatchlings on the weekend sad.gif

Deb

Your guess is as good as anyone's. Some are guessing this weekend, others think Black Friday like last year. Only TJ knows for sure and he probably won't give advance notice.

Your guess is as good as anyone's. Some are guessing this weekend, others think Black Friday like last year. Only TJ knows for sure and he probably won't give advance notice.

Thanks - I would enjoy it a lot more if I knew when it was coming, and could prepare for it dry.gif

I guess I'll just have to quit breeding/hunting and clear my scroll for this weekend, then do it again for next weekend xd.png

I wasn't here for Black Friday last year, anyway. It would be a good time for me, being home and all. No shopping for us poor people!

Here's my 2 hatchies:

from the first project: http://dragcave.net/lineage/c8M1y

I also have 2 additional eggs from the first project, where both attempts were successful biggrin.gif 3 out of 4 gave me what I wanted, not too bad!

from the second one: http://dragcave.net/lineage/fNWG6

1 out of 2 gave me what I wanted, but I haven't tried the other 2 pairs yet. I had to wait for a horse to mature.

There are tons of horses in the AP lately!

Deb

I just updated my original post with this little egg -- my first 3rd gen. smile.gif

Why do Seragammas breed so well? WHYYYYYYY???

I really love them, but is it really too much to ask to get a super-extremely-common Fog egg? Just one? Please? xd.png

Why do Seragammas breed so well? WHYYYYYYY???

I really love them, but is it really too much to ask to get a super-extremely-common Fog egg? Just one? Please? xd.png

Oh, I feel your frustration! I have been trying to get a Flamingo from a Flamingo/Black-Tip pair for a personal project. I love Black-Tips, but really they could give me one Flamingo, couldn't they?

I just updated my original post with this little egg -- my first 3rd gen. smile.gif

Whee - one of your gifts is also part of this one: http://dragcave.net/lineage/vHQ4y

And just now I realized that I apparently shamelessly copied your breeding plan for pygmies biggrin.gif

@dustpuppy: I may have used up all the Greys by trying for a Moonstone for Moonstone/Grey checker biggrin.gif Naturally, by the time one of the pairs laid a Moonstone, I forgot to check for scroll space and it got auto-abandoned ... should show up in 2.5 days or so ...

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Whee - one of your gifts is also part of this one: http://dragcave.net/lineage/vHQ4y

And just now I realized that I apparently shamelessly copied your breeding plan for pygmies biggrin.gif

smile.gif I noticed we are using the same plan. Must be a good one!

Finally figured out which dragons would be As, Bs, and Cs, in all three of my presently desired lines. I have one CB skywing egg and am on the hunt for the other two eggs from line A.

.-. But I'm presently egg-locked...

oh look! A dragon! --> ^.=.^

*wibble* The dragon is the wrong gender. How did that happen? And I don't have record anymore of if I influenced or not because I've done too much breeding since then. Curses, I could have sworn it was Male.

Back to the breeding board. Maybe I can use her in a different project later. . . *slithers off*

Narvix, do you need more CB skywings? Cause I pick that breed up all the time in the AP and throw CBs back fairly regularly. I could keep an eye out for you?

That's very kind of you Drake ^^ But, I'm alright smile.gif

Sorry about your hatchy misgendering :c That's never fun and the wait gets irritating.

I just added to my first post -- the plan for Pygmy Project #2. I have not bred any of them yet. This was just to fill time while I am scroll-locked! wink.gif

Hey, purplehaze, I think I found one of your babies in the AP ~ Lineage

Haven't picked up many nice pygmy checkers in the AP before, so I wondered if it was from a project here. cool.gif It was pretty exciting to see.

Hey, purplehaze, I think I found one of your babies in the AP ~ Lineage

Haven't picked up many nice pygmy checkers in the AP before, so I wondered if it was from a project here. cool.gif It was pretty exciting to see.

Yep! I needed that one to be a Crimson Flare. I am glad it landed in a good place. smile.gif