dustpuppy

The Lovely Commons Project

(Bear with me, I promise it is on topic)

So, I am the lucky recipient of two lovely SA lineages in the Alternative Lives Raffles, so this time round, I am determined to find a lovely pairing from my own SA lines, many of which are so new I haven't even looked at pairing them. 

Now, as we know I have this knack for creating Lovely Commons lineages that are not actually common at all. In fact, I am no doubt gaining a bad rep for it! :P:lol:

But I swear, I was just combining nice couples, and not even thinking about LCs, when I finally decided on the perfect SA donation for the raffle.

What do you think? Lovely Kingcrownes 😂🤣😂 I think I have reached the pinnacle of Uncommonness! alot

9 hours ago, Justie said:

What do you think? Lovely Kingcrownes 😂🤣😂 I think I have reached the pinnacle of Uncommonness! alot

Oh my, that IS pretty! :D Very uncommon, yes, but who can be mad at such beauty? Very nice. :D 

Meanwhile, I finally got an egg from my Sapphire lineage... but it's the wrong egg. :rolleyes: Would anyone like the to half for a Yellow-Crowned LC? Claim my egg!

Edited by dustpuppy

Oh yes please @dustpuppy

I have that pairing on my list of favourites to do a checker of, lol, so now I will do a real Lovely Common to match it! :D

Thank you!

Very cool! ;) @dragonpuck

I can't believe it! Look what I just picked up in the Abandoned Cave...(Just 4 hours after I grabbed your Yellow-Crowned dustpuppy!)  

Some things were meant to be!

Edited by Justie
had to tell you all about this!

That is amazing! Ruby Eyes!!! I love bright colourful lineages. When I am not drooling over dark somber lineages. :lol: My tastes are versatile! 🤣

On 12/12/2018 at 3:51 AM, Justie said:

I can't believe it! Look what I just picked up in the Abandoned Cave...(Just 4 hours after I grabbed your Yellow-Crowned dustpuppy!)  

Some things were meant to be!

Oh wow! :D It's destiny!

On 12/14/2018 at 11:09 AM, Ruby Eyes said:

I just tried to breed some Arias into the system for ratio reasons, and in the process, created this colourful eyepopper: https://dragcave.net/lineage/z2Snt

It's a z-code, too! :D

All that brightness inspired me to start something shiny myself! A lovely golden uncommon: top half and bottom half. I'm wondering if I should switch the Kingcrownes for Golden Wyverns (shiny, but almost a bit too rare) or Melismor (looks good with gold Lunars, probably even better with gold Floret, but isn't that shiny). Maybe I'll just do all variations and see what I like best. XD

Congratulations @relaks It is indeed as beautiful pattern, and you have chosen lovely breeds to showcase. It is delightful!:D

6 hours ago, relaks said:

I completed my first ever LC lineage!

This one was painless and quick: say hello to my cute Aria.

It truly is a lovely pattern 😻

Nice! Congrats!

After several rounds of breeding that gave me only Pipeos I finally got this for my Pygmy lineage. Now all I need are Pips, so it should go pretty smoothly from here.

My watery noodles are being stubborn, though. Good thing I wasn't entirely counting on them for the raffle entry! I have a very disinterested Water x Deep Sea pair (I suspect they would have preferred to refuse each other if I hadn't used fertility to prevent it! XD ) and a Deep Sea x Striped River pair that keeps giving SR eggs when I need a DS from them! 

My Water/Magi part is finished, but the Skywing half is not really into making eggs, either. It doesn't help much that most of my male Waters are lineaged already XD Also, Blunas. :dry:

The Floret line didn't progress either.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

@Ruby Eyes I told my friend about the little ones and he grabbed them! He does not have a forum account, so he asks me to say "Thank you!" on his behalf. 

Got the wrong breed from my pygmies this morning. https://dragcave.net/lineage/Lo7n2 

I was going to give it away, but I think I like it better than with the Pipio on the outside, so I think I will keep it and use it as the top of another LC. What do you think for the bottom? Maybe Magelight? Seawyrm?

would go for seawyrm. those are "light" colours, the red is really strong, think another "soft" part would be nice.

Actually, I think the Pipio white is rather cold, which is why I think Magelight would work for the other half.

Mostly, it depends on how you see the relation between the two existing breeds XD If you say "White is a colour that's NOT in the Wyrm's at all", then something like Kyanite or Mimic could work, too!

XD Now I need a tiebreaker! Although I think I am leaning toward the candletails.

Kyanite is too small, and I wanted a lightish color, so not the Mimic.

Edited by purplehaze

I think I'd vote Magelight too, the feathery Pipios might stand out too much with two breeds who are both wyrms. But, when in doubt...

7 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Common! :lol:

:D

And I've got my first finish of the year! I'm quite pleased with it, especially since I started the top half a year ago and then kept getting sidetracked...