dustpuppy

The Lovely Commons Project

24 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Does "Rilith'ilath'nearx" have a meaning?

Nope, I just took this kind of naming from the red Dragons from D&D I'm sure when i look up the name in the D&D draconic language  it would have a meaning, but I just liked that Kind of naming^^

Edit: OK...I'm wrong it has no meaning...just a nice way to name the Dragons^^

Edited by Din85

3 hours ago, Din85 said:
4 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Does "Rilith'ilath'nearx" have a meaning?

Nope, I just took this kind of naming from the red Dragons from D&D I'm sure when i look up the name in the D&D draconic language  it would have a meaning, but I just liked that Kind of naming^^

Edit: OK...I'm wrong it has no meaning...just a nice way to name the Dragons^^

I said it out loud and summoned a dragon! At least I think it's a dragon. It has a lot of tentacles though... 🤔

4 hours ago, toniblab said:

i am happy woot my second gen flower turned to yellow flower

I'm not sure what you mean, did you intend to post this in a different thread?

[b]Commons are lovely![/b]
Forum name: Peachycupcake525
Scroll link:https://dragcave.net/user/Peachycupcake525
Can people PM you and request eggs? Yes
If yes, any requirements?

My lineage plans:

I'm doing green fire gem/gold floret/razorcrest because I happen to have those on hand. I think all of those are common?

25 minutes ago, Peachycupcake525 said:

[b]Commons are lovely![/b]
Forum name: Peachycupcake525
Scroll link:https://dragcave.net/user/Peachycupcake525
Can people PM you and request eggs? Yes
If yes, any requirements?

My lineage plans:

I'm doing green fire gem/gold floret/razorcrest because I happen to have those on hand. I think all of those are common?

I think so too, or if they're uncommon it's user-driven.  Welcome to the Lovely Commons Project! :)

Commons are lovely!

Forum name: Greyscales

Scroll link: [Click!]

Can people PM you and request eggs? Sure, if I'm able to help!

If yes, any requirements? Nah.

My lineage plans: 

I've just completed my first lineage! It's Pink x Kingcrowne x Sunsong Amphipteres :)

I'm also working on Aria x Purple Floret x Moonstone, as well as Hellfire Wyverns x Sunstone x whichever dragons with colours that match F Hellfires.

I'll fancy this up later.

3 hours ago, scalesofgrey said:

I've just completed my first lineage! It's Pink x Kingcrowne x Sunsong Amphipteres :)

Welcome, and congrats on your first LC! :)

So I'm kind of new to his lineage breeding. But if there was a refuse of a mate once, then I could not try to breed those two again? :blink:

Edited by Din85
typo

6 minutes ago, Din85 said:

So I'm kind of new to his lineage breeding. But if there was a refuse of a mate once, then I could not try to breed those two again? :blink:

Refusal is forever - they hate each other.

Use Fertility (the Purple's BSA) to lower the risk of refusals on first breeding - that is the only time when a refusal can occur.

(Holiday dragons are a different thing here - but they're not "common" anyway.)

16 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Refusal is forever - they hate each other.

Use Fertility (the Purple's BSA) to lower the risk of refusals on first breeding - that is the only time when a refusal can occur.

(Holiday dragons are a different thing here - but they're not "common" anyway.)

Well...that's the only pair I didn't do it...the other three I remebered to do it...damn it...got to find a new red or brute :(

Time to start a new project since I finished everything else I was working on. 

I'm going to try the newest pygmies - Pipio for the outside, with Mimics and Red-tailed Wyrms.

That should work :)

Ash outside, male Storm and female Stone inside doesn't work so well - can't get any Storms or Stones from Ash yet XD

2 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

That should work :)

Ash outside, male Storm and female Stone inside doesn't work so well - can't get any Storms or Stones from Ash yet XD

Yeah, Ash are pretty much dominant right now. Hopefully they will even out soon for you.

Now that I have regular access to DC again (desktop comp kicked the bucket back in December, and I now have an improved phone), I can work more reliably on my LCs! ^_^ So, hi everyone!

I don't think I have this finish in my project post: Ta-da!

And I'm afraid this project is turning into another round of this one... 🤪

Because I don't have enough projects already (liar liar, pants on fire), I decided I wanted to join this adventure with all of you :P 

I made some plans and I'm pretty excited to get started!

Commons are lovely!

Forum name:  relaks

Scroll link: https://dragcave.net/user/relaks

Can people PM you and request eggs? Yes!

If yes, any requirements? Don't bite, kill or abandon them if you asked for one ❤️ I also love when people name my dragons' offspring, but that's up to you. 

My lineage plans:  Right now I have 5 different ideas I want to complete (because I couldn't stick to only one).

• Aria x Blacktip x Albino.  Completed!
  • Fever Wyvern x Red Gemshard x Spinel Wyvern (mockup).
  • Ember x Black Tea x Flamingo Wyvern (mockup). I have the bottom half already (3g Ember from Flamingo x Ember). I'll work on the top half when I have eggslots.
  • Kyanite x Magelight x Misfit (mockup), to show the pygmies some appreciation (I never do anything with them, poor boys).
  • Red x Bright-Beasted Wyvern x Anagallis (mockup). This one comes with the advantage of giving me some more Reds, which I always seem to be short of! I only have the 2g Anagallis right now (here). I'll be working actively on this one because I always want more Reds.

I'm impatient to finish a first project, this is a lovely idea I've been eyeing for quite some time! ^_^

Completed lineages:

- Aria x Blacktip x Albino. Lineage: www.

Edited by relaks

4 minutes ago, relaks said:

Right now I have 5 different ideas I want to complete (because I couldn't stick to only one).

Welcome to the madness, @relaks There are so many pretty combinations that it really is hard to pick just one. XD 

13 hours ago, Denwayasha said:

Now that I have regular access to DC again (desktop comp kicked the bucket back in December, and I now have an improved phone), I can work more reliably on my LCs! ^_^ So, hi everyone!

And I'm afraid this project is turning into another round of this one... 🤪

Welcome back! :D I've been wondering where you've been. That Mimic lineage is fantastic!

Fingers crossed for your Ridgewing!

4 hours ago, relaks said:

Because I don't have enough projects already (liar liar, pants on fire), I decided I wanted to join this adventure with all of you :P 

I made some plans and I'm pretty excited to get started!

Commons are lovely!

Forum name:  relaks

Scroll link: https://dragcave.net/user/relaks

Can people PM you and request eggs? Yes!

If yes, any requirements? Don't bite, kill or abandon them if you asked for one ❤️ I also love when people name my dragons' offspring, but that's up to you. 

My lineage plans:  Right now I have 5 different ideas I want to complete (because I couldn't stick to only one).

• Aria x Blacktip x Albino (mockup).  I already got both 2g from Albinos (one and two) and the Aria from Blacktip (one). Let's hope I won't have to wait too long for the last 2g I need!
  • Fever Wyvern x Red Gemshard x Spinel Wyvern (mockup).
  • Ember x Black Tea x Flamingo Wyvern (mockup). I have the bottom half already (3g Ember from Flamingo x Ember). I'll work on the top half when I have eggslots.
  • Kyanite x Magelight x Misfit (mockup), to show the pygmies some appreciation (I never do anything with them, poor boys).
  • Red x Bright-Beasted Wyvern x Anagallis (mockup). This one comes with the advantage of giving me some more Reds, which I always seem to be short of! I only have the 2g Anagallis right now (here). I'll be working actively on this one because I always want more Reds.

I'm impatient to finish a first project, this is a lovely idea I've been eyeing for quite some time! ^_^

Welcome to the Lovely Commons Project! :D Those are some great combinations, I especially like the third and the last one. Can't wait to see them "come to life".

14 hours ago, Denwayasha said:

:wub:

Wow, welcome to all the new members!

I have a recent finish that I nearly forgot to post! This guy took so long. His father took ages to breed, and when I did finally get him I was stopping all of my regular breeding for Halloween.

I've got a new project in the works, but for now I decided to take a look through all my 3rd-Gens to see if I had any "accidental" Lovely Commons and found a few not-so-common pairs. I'm going to keep looking to see if I have any more qualified pairs, but for now I have Black, Silver, GoldBlack, Rosebud, Vine, and Copper, Valentine, Heartseeker. They may not be true Lovely Commons but they make a fun side project!

On 9/30/2018 at 1:35 PM, Justie said:

My breeding plans:

LC pattern Siyat in each colour (working on that now)

Cassare x Fever + Albino

Pyralspite Pyrope + Tsunami + Brimstone based on this

Found a few LC lineages (I think) so far in my scroll, though not mine and once again in some cases with not-so-common breeds. Good start to my LC collection though! 👍

First Drake IV

Haunted Falcon IV

Festering Ferment IV

Mighty Mint IV

Sweet Fuschia Rose IV

Umber Flight IV

And now for my own creations!

(Is there a proper place/technique I should be using to update my completed projects list?)

The Siyat lineage is my first LC completed from scratch. 

Siyat of Many Colours

And I have just bred 6 new lineages. Technically, most of these have uncommon/rare breeds. But these were matched checkers just waiting for me to notice them in my scroll. :P

Tiny Thuwed Pumpkin

Emerald Hearts

Romance Under The BloodMoon

Static Gold

Dreams Without Magic

Gold Illumination

7 hours ago, Justie said:

(Is there a proper place/technique I should be using to update my completed projects list?)

Look at the first page of this thread, it has plenty of examples on how we do it - each in their own way :D I also recommend a group for completed LCs for quick reference.

So I started another one:

Him: https://dragcave.net/lineage/8Y88R and her: https://dragcave.net/lineage/NFt9e

and I discovered I'm lacking in the department of purple Dorsal girls XD Going to head to the AP and look for some as soon as I have room.

Thanks @Ruby Eyes

I love that idea for keeping an eye on my LC babies! Am off to create my group right now!

I was thinking, though, about if there was an official list here on the thread where links to finished LCs were displayed. I seem to remember something like that, but now I can't find it. 🙄