Doctortear

Fractious Unity OOC

Character Sheets will most likely not get accepted until Monday. If I don't reply to your PM, then don't worry. I am going to be extremely busy for the following three days and will only come on to see what has been posted and I just may post.

It's probably too late to say this, but you could have people send them to Ayes for review so they'll be ready when you get back.

Hopefully this didn't already die. Or maybe we're just waiting for Doctor to add new responses.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

You're all waiting for me. Don't worry, you'll get a post in a hour it so. Trust me, with how zealous Aye, Master, and I are with this story, it would sooner become a 1x2 than dead.

Edited by Doctortear

A Crush/Mate section has been added. If anyone wants me to add someone onto their form, just PM me. So far only Samhain and Nicholas have something on their forms.

PM'd.

I was going to use an acronym for the title of this RP, but.....I'd rather not.

The acronym for this is Unity. I realized what it was before and just placed it as Unity instead.

Doctor, could you take Yukino off the characters list? I can tell Im not able to participate in this RP, so I won't try.

Actually, I'm going to keep the Snow Angel slot close for a little bit longer. I want people to make different breeds first before I open the Snow Angels again.

Not trying to rush you Ayes, but do at least still remember that I'm waiting for a response? ;.;

She remembers, she is just, from what I've heard, is having a hard time getting herself prepared to post.

Also, try not to double post.

Edited by Doctortear

I will reply, Bacon ^^ Hopefully today. Maybe this morning.

I'm just, as Doc said, having some problems getting up the nerve to post.

Notice to everyone:

The sentence cap has been raised to nine. Any post less than nine sentences long will be given a warning/strike to the user who makes it.

One warning for the first non-nine sentence post.

Three strikes for continuing to do so.

Once the three strikes are up, the user not following the rules gets placed on the black list and banned for life. Nothing can change that.

Making nine sentences a post is not that hard. If you need assistance, just ask. I'll be more than glad to help. smile.gif