AwesoMan30000

3+ leaf clovers

If you've found a clover with over 3 leaves, or an odd form of clover, share them here.

I found four small clover leaves peeping up from the patch yesterday. It wilted in my hand and this is as good as I could straighten it out: (warning to potatocam haters!)

user posted image

Better image (taken earlier in the day):

user posted image

Rather than all the leaves growing level with each other (as it seems in the second pic ^), a small fourth leaf was growing above one of the other leaves. It has been pressed, however the top two got pressed into each other:

user posted image

10 leaf clover anyone? (This is actually a stem, not a single clover)

user posted image

Spade leaf clover.

user posted image

These are not common.

Facts

Did you know a Japanese man actually grew a 21 leaf clover? And he broke his own record by growing a 56 leaf clover? True story.

The fourth leaf on a clover stands for luck (howl of amazement here), and the fifth for money.

Edited by AwesoMan30000

I've got three 4-leaf clovers preserved somewhere. I used to have one more but I've lost it ~10 years ago.

I've got three 4-leaf clovers preserved somewhere. I used to have one more but lost it ~10 years ago.

Any photos if you can find them?

I found a 5 leaf clover once.

I can't seem to find even a four leafer in my garden. (The one I found, I was walking somewhere)

EDIT: better picture. (Leaves got folded a bit.)

user posted image

Edited by AwesoMan30000

Not even joking, I have a patch of four (and more) leaf clovers in my backyard. Found a 7-leaf one in there once but I forgot which book I put it in.

I have found only one 4 leaf clover in my life smile.gif Fourth grade on St. Patrick's day.. So odd right? I was so happy smile.gif

These coincidences are mind blowing, ain't they?

I bred a dragon with "spy" and "9" in its name to another dragon, and the offspring was a red dorsal with "as9py" popped out.

Not even joking, I have a patch of four (and more) leaf clovers in my backyard. Found a 7-leaf one in there once but I forgot which book I put it in.

can you take a picture of on e of the 4 leafers?

Edited by AwesoMan30000

Any photos if you can find them?

Sure. I couldn't find these little mutants yesterday for some reason.

user posted image

Sure. I couldn't find these little mutants yesterday for some reason.

user posted image

Nice clovers there, where did you find em?

I found a four leaf clover once a few years ago, buuut I think it got thrown out.

sad.gif. That sounds depressing. Mind you, you can always look for more, they are quite easy to find if you have good eyes (unlike me)

Here's a spade leaf clover I found earlier today:

user posted image

Spade leaf clovers are uncommon and caused by conjoined leaves.

Nice clovers there, where did you find em?

I wish I could remember such things from several (5+) years ago... laugh.gif No idea. The oldest one was from ~10 years ago but as I said, I've lost it forever.

Edited by Light Concorde

I wish I could remember such things from several (5+) years ago... laugh.gif No idea. The oldest one was from ~10 years ago but as I said, I've lost it forever.

Well, you can always wait a few more years and then you'll have some 10 year old clovers again.

When I was in Elementary school, on Saint Patrick's Day no less, I found a four-leaf clover in the field outside during a fire drill.

There used to be a clover patch in front of my house that grew so many four-leaved clovers; I even found a five-leaved one once. Several of them are preserved as a bookmark... somewhere.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

We have a patch outside the house that I call the "Lucky Patch". I've found six four leaf clovers there, in ONE day!

When I was in Elementary school, on Saint Patrick's Day no less, I found a four-leaf clover in the field outside during a fire drill.

"Flaming" coincidences. tongue.gif

There used to be a clover patch in front of my house that grew so many four-leaved clovers; I even found a five-leaved one once. Several of them are preserved as a bookmark... somewhere.

Five leaf clover? (I found one when I was at primary, I think.) Those are pretty rare.Can you show me them when you find them?

We have a patch outside the house that I call the "Lucky Patch". I've found six four leaf clovers there, in ONE day!

For da record! biggrin.gif

Edited by AwesoMan30000

:(. That sounds depressing. Mind you, you can always look for more, they are quite easy to find if you have good eyes (unlike me)

Haha, it's okay. XD I wasn't terribly attached to it or anything. I didn't really mind much. I was kind of just like "Oh. Huh."

Haha, it's okay. xd.png I wasn't terribly attached to it or anything. I didn't really mind much. I was kind of just like "Oh. Huh."

Ah well

And out of the press it comes~

user posted image

Note that the top "leaf" is actually 2 leaves, they just got crushed together in the pressing process.

Ooh! Not bad!

I've never even seen one. :/ the only one I've ever come in contact with was in animal crossing.

Does anyone believe the lucky thing?

I found two four-leaf clovers in a row in one of my middle's school's various clover patches. Although they dried up and I accidentally threw them away. *sobs*

I can't say I believe the lucky thing, but it's fun finding them. :3

There used to be a clover patch under a tree at my Nonna's house 8 or 9 years ago that I would always find four leaf clovers in. I found tons of four leaf clovers in that patch and one day I found a five leaf clover, but I lost it shortly after I found it. tongue.gif

Ooh! Not bad!

I've never even seen one. :/ the only one I've ever come in contact with was in animal crossing.

Does anyone believe the lucky thing?

Well, you need luck to find them, right? smile.gif

I found two four-leaf clovers in a row in one of my middle's school's various clover patches. Although they dried up and I accidentally threw them away. *sobs*

Ah well

you can always look for more, they're an infinite resource.

There used to be a clover patch under a tree at my Nonna's house 8 or 9 years ago that I would always find four leaf clovers in. I found tons of four leaf clovers in that patch and one day I found a five leaf clover, but I lost it shortly after I found it.  tongue.gif

You still got any?

If so, I'd like to see them. About how many would you find per search?

Edited by AwesoMan30000

And out of the press it comes~

(snip)

Note that the top "leaf" is actually 2 leaves, they just got crushed together in the pressing process.

I wish the photo was of a bit better quality, it's difficult to see how many leaves are here.

I wish the photo was of a bit better quality, it's difficult to see how many leaves are here.

yeah, iPads aren't really the best for photography

wow. i use to think that four leaf clovers were just made up. iv never found one in my life, and in my yard there are several patches of clovers. also, i do have bad luck.