makenziec123

The Calling OOC

Well makenziec, I am rather curious about the book so I just wanted to know some more about it.. and hey!! if this RP is based of the book you are writing then why not have some of the RP here end up in the book.. like major events that happen or popular characters... Or not. who knows after all it is your project.

Just remember, when you publish it and become a famous author, I would like a signed copy please.

@mak

Awww, how nice of you!

@Jass

Everyone is in the Three Broomsticks inn, waiting out the storm.

The horrors are going into the city.

@Narath

I didn't even see your post until just then. tongue.gif

@mipuppy

Derp.

Gak, I hate Mary-sues. Unless its one of those gag RPs where everyone's OP for the lulz.

Edit: Pffft, I'm such a slow typer. I'll offer illustrations, and use Selye if you want, but you might want to change her name if you do.

Edited by beiningtian

Mak: x2 What Narath said- And- And! At the end where you say thanks to your publishers, editors, and personal people- I supported you, okay?

/shot

beiningtian: Or when you make him/her just for the sake of dying.

Anyone: Who is part of the main group of Callers? I brb after this, but when I come back, the post I'm going to make is going to be pretty major. Here is probably how it will go,

Meira's parents get mad at her --> They decide to kick her out (sell her as a slave or something)

Then it's either,

Someone offers to buy her -->

The main group of Callers --> Meira joins them.

An individual --> Possibly recruited by Callers?

Or no one offers to buy her and she'll escape on her own, however that it really not in her personality.

(Don't worry! I'm growing her a backbone right now!

Also, sorry she is such an attention hog at the moment sleep.gif)

Edited by mipuppy1

Actually, you guys have changed several bits and pieces already. For example, most of the Horror Classes I have up now didn't exist. I had Giants, Puzzles, and Demons, with the main antagonist actually a Caller that had defected to the Horror side. (which you guys can do if you want, hint hint :3)

Of course, I'm really enjoying the way this is panning out right now, so that's gonna change smile.gif

@Narath

You guys have helped me a ton with this! If it gets published you're all getting signed copies if you want them tongue.gif

@puppy Thanks smile.gif I really owe it to them for all the spelling errors and stuff, especially Psycocat, she went through the whole thing and made little tweeks and stuff smile.gif

And no, I don't watch One Piece, but I remember when it was on TV all the time smile.gif

Mak, I'm looking at you: Who is part of the main group of Callers?

Could you answer please? Thanks laugh.gif

Snake: Thanks biggrin.gif I don't watch One Piece but my brothers do.

Edited by mipuppy1

Sorry, missed that ^^'

so far, I think we have; Umbra, Roark, Talibah, Amanda, Jacen, Darien, Selye, and... I feel like I'm forgetting someone but I can't remember who right now >..<

Mak: Thanks ^.^

Errm... Could you guys not control my NPC(s)? (Especially Victoria/the sisters and the brothers) I don't think I'm going to put in forms for them because they probably won't even exist after everyone leaves the inn.

Spoilers

Victoria was going to be the girl who seemed like a brat, however, she actually cares about Meira, she is selfish and vain, yes, will do anything to get what she wants, yes but she actually cares about her sister in a motherly/older sisterly way.

Emma was going to be the real b**** she'll act like a total angel to everyone, but behind the scenes, she physically and verbally abuses Meira like its no problem, (and it isn't to her) she'll treat her older sister like a slave, not a servant, she'll be the vainest and most selfish, not only that, she'll be cruel and manipulative.

So, Meira will be kissing up to Victoria and be terrified of Emma. Everyone else goes like, WTF?

I promise that I won't use anyone's NPCs. I actually hate doing that, and it is a pet peeve of mine when others do it.

That is a lot of useful info mi

Sure smile.gif

And while we're on the subject: The NPCs like Hannalea, the different leaders of the Horror classes, etc, can be controlled by anyone and everyone, just a reminder smile.gif So if anyone wants to play as them at some point and cause some trouble, feel free (though I haz plans for Dampersnyx, so leave him open if you can :3)

Sorry, missed that ^^'

so far, I think we have; Umbra, Roark, Talibah, Amanda, Jacen, Darien, Selye, and... I feel like I'm forgetting someone but I can't remember who right now >..<

And Navir.. the newest one that no one knows is a caller or who he really is..

i dunno, i've been making a Christmas present for a very close friend of mine.

See? I knew I was forgetting someone! Sorry fire.

Edited by makenziec123

Just saw Catching Fire with some friends, I cried at least three times. I'm such a baby Q.Q

(So yeah, sorry for being gone.)

Death, Violence, I'm soft. (Physically and mentally, once, someone punched me because they wanted help with their math problem and I wasn't answering fast enough. I ignored her for the rest of the day because it is not okay to hit someone, turns out it was like a light slap, but you know... Just with a fist.)

(Like when that old man died, and when Mags died, and when Cinna (I don't think I spelled it right.) I was brawling the moment I saw Mags on the screen because I knew she was going to die D:)

I would be active in the RP but my char is locked right now in a conversation with beiningtan.. and the person is a mute xd.png

Oh yea, I forgot about all those moments in the books.

Mi, why do you always have to leave just after I make a post?

Because you always post right before I go shower/get ready for bed. (Seriously, I reply then wait about 30 minutes for you to reply, then you don't so I go shower, then I come back and find out you replied a minute or two after I left. xd.png)

Aww, it's KK Narath (I love apocalypse RPs but horror, violently stuff, I prefer to avoid unless I have a friend to cuddle with. However seeing how four seasons of some guy shooting zombies doesn't really appeal to my friends xd.png)

Mak: So, should I have someone burst into Meina's room and be all like "We're under attack!"?

No! Wait! Before that happens, can't Meina and Tovan have a moment to talk? Like, actually talk? Not a talk where Tovan talks and Meina leaves from fear or nervousness?