RiverstarOfSkyclan

Out in the Streets OOC

Yeah, probably. I'm surprised Sally ain't yet. I guess she might just eventually be like "WHO YOU THINK YOU TALKIN TO?"

Username: Andy12

Cat's Name: Toby

Appearance: Toby is a grey cat with little flecks of gold here and there. He has milky white eyes due to a recent incident. he is very small, even for a just born kit. He has rough pads that seem durable, but are soft to touch. he has abnormally small eyes for his face, and large, lengthy whiskers. Overall, he's da bomb of cute!

Personality: All Toby wants is a loving family! He is desperate for a family, reason seen in backstory. He used to love to play with his mom's ears, batting at them.

Backstory (optional): His parents died about thirty minutes ago, hit by a car. They were all just playing in the street, and were hit before they really knew what had happened. Toby's mom was crushed under the right tire, his dad the left. Toby, crouched down, and the car ran over him right between the tires, and because of his small size the car drove right over him without touching or harming him.

Is Toby looking for a mother?

Also, River, we really need to start making Emerald and Starlin's kits. I figured that I could do one and you could do one and then we can do one together. What do you think?

Edited by Tallflower

Sure, that'll work. Do you have a dA account? We can watch each other and Note back and forth.

Mine's Riverstaared.

I do but I hardly use it. I could maybe have my cousin draw and edit them and post them on my dA. Btw, mine's tallflower.

Edited by Tallflower

Username: Tallflower

Cat's Name: Emerald

Appearance: sleek, short-haired black she-cat with bright green eyes. She has a slim figure and delicate paws.

Personality: Nice, friendly, and kind. Wary of large crowds and sometimes shy.

Backstory: When Emerald was a kit, she lived with a large group of cats. Her mother's name was Nightfeather, and she was Coalkit. She was made a medicine cat apprentice. When she became 9 moons old, she became fed up of this lifestyle. There were too many cats and not enough privacy. Too many cats crowded around her at random times. They knew that she didn't like cats making a circle around her. She always felt on edge when she lived there. One day, a large, dark tabby charged into their camp. He went strait to the leader and started to fight him. When the tabby pinned their leader down, he put his front paw on his neck and dug his claws in. It wasn't enough to kill him, but enough to hurt. With increadable speed he ripped his unsually large, hooked claws down her leader's stomach to the tip of his tail. Then, the leader's 9 lives were ripped away one by one. After seeing that, Coalpaw ran away as fast as she could.

When she finally stopped, she saw a friendly she-cat named Floss. When Floss asked for her name, she said she didn't have one. Floss then said that her eyes were the color of emeralds. From then on she became Emerald. Emerald traveled far and wide until she came across a small group of cats living in the streets...

Other: she has a "thing" for Starlin. (lol) She feels a deep connection with Starlin.

I added and took a few things away. I mean, what was i thinking making her declawed. ugh that was a horrible idea. >.<

Edited by Tallflower

Username: Tallflower

Cat's Name: Moonstone

Appearance: Her coat is a really dark red. I guess you could call it crimson. She has a scar that runs from the middle of her chest to the middle back of her neck. Her right ear is nicked towards the bottom.

Personality: Always the first to volunteer for the dirty work. She can never answer a question without snapping it back. Others would call her mean, cold, and dark-hearted. But her friends call her fierce, determined, and brave.

Backstory:-

Other:-

Username: Joste

Cat's Name: Rubicon

Appearance: Bengal With black ears, her front paws and legs are scarred

Personality: She has had to fight from the day she could walk. wich has made it hard for her trusting others. she is a good climber, but because of the old injuries on her legs, she is a little bit slower than average cats. She acts agressive if she feels threatened or insulted, but deep Down she is very kind and can be a good friend

Backstory: Was born a stray togheter With her 3 siblings, her mother dissapeared when she was 3 months old. they searched but couldn,t find her.

The sibling survived togheter until the horrible happened. Rubicon and her siblings were stealing Fish from the Fishers Down at the docks. But when They were about to leave With the fishes they took, one of the Fishers chaught her in a net. She was held Down while her capturer picked up a glass fragment, and started ripping her front legs and paws. She managed to Escape and after some weeks she bumped into Starlin (she hopes to one day find her siblings)

Hope this one is okay smile.gif

Edited by Joste