RiverstarOfSkyclan

Out in the Streets OOC

I think it should happen. Maybe it could add some more interesting content! I have read a lot of popular role-plays and they have a sort of love triangle thing going on. So, u up for the challenge???

Cool!!!!!!!!!!!

Btw, this is mah favorite RP!! We can make it great!!!

Edited by Tallflower

Username: shibathedragon

Cat's Name: Kway

Appearance (preferably a description, not a picture): Kway is a pure white cat with green eyes, but was born with one blind eye (his right one), so that eye looks a tad bit different.

Personality: Adventurous and mischevious, playful and energetic, and very feisty!

Backstory (optional): unknown

Other: None

Cat's Name: Liza

Appearance (preferably a description, not a picture): Liza is white with gray paws and a gray tail tip. She has one brown eye and one blue eye. She has a silver stripe on her back.

Personality: Caring and protective, shy and timid. Very energetic.

Backstory (optional): Liza was a house cat as a kitten, but when her old owners moved away, they forgot her. She lived as a street cat and continued to search for somewhere to live. Eventually she found a mate (I may make a profile for him) and she had kits.

Other: None

Note: Two of Azet's kits are still up for grabs. One guy and one girl. I still need to make my app for the other girl. xd.png

I just reread the Queen's duties. So are Emerald and Starlin going to have a litter/s? I don't care, but when? Also, is Starlin going to ask Emerald to be his mate? Sorry, i know this is a lot of questions. ^w^

Edited by Tallflower

Yeah, they'll eventually have a litter. And yeah, probably soon.

I like the designs, but those colors are a bit unrealistic if I'm looking at the right ones. The blues could be more gray-ish, and maybe we could substitute the green in for... ginger? I dunno. xd.png

Cat's Name: Auran

Appearance (preferably a description, not a picture): Auran is black with white paws, a white muzzle, and a white tail tip. He has green eyes.

Personality: Caring, loyal, and protective. Very feisty and playful at times, too.

Other: He is the mate of Liza and the father of Kway.

<3

Username: Dragongirl10188.

Cat's Name: Jay.

Appearance: Jay is an earthy brown colour with 4 darker stripes on her back, which seem to 'come out' of a large, creamy white patch on her back. Half of her tail is creamy white, along with her front leg paw, tips of ears, chest, marks above eyes and a twisted line running from her forehead to her chin. An ashy brown strip runs down her muzzle and makes up half of her ears as well as a few circles alongside her eyes. All her paws except her white one are darker brown and she has brilliant blue eyes -- the colour of a bluejay, which is the reason her name is Bluejay [always referred to as Jay]. Due to being a street cat, she has a few scars. Two along her nose, one on her left shoulder, back left leg and a large, hidden gash on her right side, which can only be revealed when her fur is wet, thin or pushed away.

Personality: Jay can be quite snappy, sarcastic and slightly grumpy if she meets someone she doesn't like. The she-cat respects others for good reason or makes friends with a cat who she likes -- and she barely does that. Anyone doing anything against her, such as snapping at her, trespassing into her personal space without any relationship or being mean to her for the wrong reason will be snapped at. With a cat who is neutral she will talk to them and often likes to have small chats with a few sarcastic comments thrown in. Jay is a quick thinker and can lead others if needed, but she prefers not to have a whole group of cats thrown onto her back for her to carry and tend to.

Backstory: Jay was born to a she-cat named Carla and a tom named Fier, who raised her and her 3 siblings. Her father died when she was very young, so she does not have much memory of him and was still suckling when he was killed by a car, so her kit brain did not suck in that dad was missing and she grew up happily with Carla. When she was about 6 months old, Carla was killed, defending her kits from a large, male cat. Her two sisters, brother and Jay ran for their lives, until they settled in alleys, stealing from trash cans, under benches, everywhere -- dodging grabby children wanting a cute kitty for themselves. Jay became the 'leader', her siblings counting on her and throwing everything on her back to carry, giving her a lot of stress and often failing anything that they gave her. Her brother often got snappy for this and in defense she learnt to retort back [personality = snappy/grumpy/sarcastic] and put him in his place. Her sisters often tried to help her, but they were weak and would fall sick more than a few times a week. At 2 years, her brother said goodbye to them and after rubbing up against their cheeks in a farewell sign, he left. A few times she has met him and he has kittens and a mate.

Eventually one of her sisters died and the other one found a male cat and moved on. Jaystorm hasn't yet, until she woke up, not knowing who she was.

[she doesn't remember much of this, only flashes]

Other:

Username: Andy12

Cat's Name: Shade

Age: Unknown, but his body is in it's prime, suggesting he is about 25 in human years.

Appearance (preferably a description, not a picture): Shade is your perfectly normal black cat, except for a huge scar that starts in between his ears and finishes on his nose. He is also surprisingly small, considering his estimated age, and all the more lethal. He takes the time to sharpen his claws and teeth every day. But, the most striking thing about him are his eyes, which spontaneously changes from gold to absolute black.

Personality: Shade prefers to keep to himself, though likes to know what's going on at all times. Sometimes, you may be having a conversation with your friend, and you will sense something in the shadows, but you can see nothing. Then, when you look again, a pair of cold, golden eyes are staring up at you.

Backstory (optional): No one really knows his backstory, but one day he showed up with an entire eagle hanging from his mouth, and he dropped it at the feet of the boss. The boss, obviously please, accepted him into the clan. Though no one really knows how he got there. There are rumors that he had once been a stray, and he got into a fight with his dad involving a scrap of meat. Furious, Shade clawed out his father's throat, and ate him. Obviously not welcome by his family anymore, he banished himself to a life of solitude. That is, until he met the clan.

Other: Some, still don't trust him, and fear he may fell yet another cat. But, the clan could hardly do without his hunting provisions, so they shut their mouths and eat.

Yeah, they'll eventually have a litter. And yeah, probably soon.

I like the designs, but those colors are a bit unrealistic if I'm looking at the right ones. The blues could be more gray-ish, and maybe we could substitute the green in for... ginger? I dunno. xd.png

Yeah, I was thinking maybe gray.

Username: Andy12

Cat's Name: Toby

Appearance: Toby is a grey cat with little flecks of gold here and there. He has milky white eyes due to a recent incident. he is very small, even for a just born kit. He has rough pads that seem durable, but are soft to touch. he has abnormally small eyes for his face, and large, lengthy whiskers. Overall, he's da bomb of cute!

Personality: All Toby wants is a loving family! He is desperate for a family, reason seen in backstory. He used to love to play with his mom's ears, batting at them.

Backstory (optional): His parents died about thirty minutes ago, hit by a car. They were all just playing in the street, and were hit before they really knew what had happened. Toby's mom was crushed under the right tire, his dad the left. Toby, crouched down, and the car ran over him right between the tires, and because of his small size the car drove right over him without touching or harming him.

Username: legendoflink17

Cat's Name: Scarlet

Appearance: Long haired house cat with light grey fur and deep blue, almost lifeless eyes. She has a white stripe running down her belly going all the way down to her tail.

Personality: Scarlet's not all there. She doesn't always respond to people and there's not really much going on in her head. Only when she warms up to someone does she begin talking to them and looking at them, acknowledging their existence. Once she does befriend someone, she is fiercely loyal and would protect them with her life. She gets attached and gets jealous very easily. She hates humans with a passion and is a cat of very few words.

Backstory (optional): Scarlet was born to a breeder cat, property of a company. She'd been taken away from her family and thrust into another. Though, this family wasn't quite so nice. They had a dog and a little girl. Scarlet was often tricked into trouble by the dog and was shortly (within just a few days) kicked out of the house by the family. Thrust into a world she couldn't handle. She's been searching and hunting in the city for a long time, trying her best to avoid overly crowded areas filled with the nasty humans who put her in this situation.

Other: She has a red ribbon tied around her neck, the same ribbon she was given when she was sent to the human family.

P.S. Finals coming up but once Christmas break starts I'll be able to start on full speed ahead! I'm in college, so yeah. Also, I sit on the Eastern Time Zone! Thought it might be relevant.

Makin' some new kits. ^u^

Cat's Name: Kiki

Appearance (preferably a description, not a picture): Kiki is light gray with green eyes and a pink nose and pink paw pads. She has a black stripe on her back.

Personality: Shy and timid. Very curious and playful, as well as adventurous.

Other: Is it OK if she is born later in the RP?

Cat's Name: Kiu

Appearance (preferably a description, not a picture): Kiu is white with a black mark on his back. He has gray paws and ears, and a black tail tip and a black stripe on his tail, too. He has green eyes.

Personality: Adventurous and curious, very playful and mischevious. Feisty as well.

Other: Is it OK is he is born later in the RP as well?