Millennium07

Sillu ina Genii ~The Shade in the Spirit~

Gilgamesh paused. What. He coulden't think. All he could hear was the hysterical laughter of the Dragon Phantasm.

"...Aha... What?"

"I said you only think about youself, that's why I don't like you. And believe me, you are not that beautiful." Ayame said, louder than the first time.

Gilgamesh froze "Too full of myself...? ...S-seen more beautiful..." This... This... This did not make sense. At all. "H-how...? W-who?"

((She broke Gill))

Ayame looked away. "You heard me correctly. If you were nicer, stopped treating women like objects and stopped referring to yourself as a god that might add to your beauty, but I think we both know you are incapable of that."

((She broke him bad.))

Gilgamesh spluttered. "But I am two-thirds god!" He protested. I was given unto mankind by the gods to guide humanity." He nods, frowning wistfully. "I take that duty very seriously." He said sternly, seeming to be lost in thought.

"Prove it! I know you have something living inside of you." She whispered, glaring at him.

Gilgamesh glared at her for a while. He took the liberty of counting one hundred different ways he could kill her.

Do you wanna sleep with or kill her, for crying out loud... Dragon's voice interrupted him.

"Very well" he replied, as his eyes began to glow gold. "In 10 seconds an idiot outside is going to fall in a well."

A splash could then be heard eminating from outside.

Ayame turned her head towards the sound before looking back at Gilgamesh.

'Don't fall for him too easy, Ayame.'

"What, so you are going to let a man drown? If I was capable of knowing what happened before hand I'd use it to help others."

A scream of delight from outside.

"Why?" The king asked, confused. "He just climbed out himself after having found gold" he explained in a bored tone. "The Dragon-god in my heart is clairvoyant. Nothing surprises him. He allows me to share that gift."

"Just because you are clairvoyant doesn't mean that I am! Just keep quiet and eat!" Ayame turned away, not wanting to look at the King any longer. She still didn't feel that he was worthy of being a king.

Gilgamesh looked at her, once more in a state of confusion.

'The hell I do now?'

Breathe? The Dragon Phantasm offered sarcastically. Still, she's pretty tough to have contained within herself.

'What.'

Oh yeah, for reals bro, she's got the Kitsune inside of her.

Gilgamesh turned his gaze to Ayane intently, deep in thought.

((Ayane?

He still doesn't know her name))

Ayame could feel Gilgamesh looking at her.

"Stop staring at me, it's unnerving." She said, shooting him a glare. "The only reason people worship you is because they are afraid of what you'll do to them if they don't."

((*sticks tounge out* typo))

Gilgamesh recoiled slightly at that. That wasn't true, was it? He looked around at the many subjects enjoying the feast. They didn't look scared but... How could he tell? Really?

He clenches his fists and a deep crack appeared in his hand, eerie purple light eminating from it. He covered it with his other hand, unsure if she'd noticed.

Gillgamesh. Calm Down. Dragon thought urgently.

However Gilgamesh wasn't listening. He could see a vision. A vision of a boy with long brown hair, smiling at a girl his age with the same coloured hair. "I love you, Lucine. But I have to do this." He said, jumping backwards as he held up his arm, eyes glowing gold. "Come, Dragon!"

((Now you've peeked my intrest! What was that?!))

Ayame looked up at Gilgamesh and touched his arm. "Hey, calm down. You're only going to end up making them more afraid if you lose your temper."

((I like it when you like my plots X3: If a Phantasm-bearer falls into despair... Their body falls apart revealing the Phantasm beneath. That's why Dragon keeps trying to break David. Basically, she just LITERALLY breaking him now...))

The god-king immediately stood up and announced. "I must retire for now. I am still weary after the battle. But do enjoy yourselves!" He laughed convincingly before bolting out of the room as fast as possible.

Edited by Millennium07

((Okay~

Though I was referring to the vision he had))

"Time to go find the king seeing as I ended breaking him." Ayame got up.

'Why be so nice?'

"It's because I'll never be like him."

((Oh? David's just outright demanding Dragon come back to life X3))

The sand-haired man was bathing in a waterfall, one whose water reflected a rainbow of colours.

That's the fifth time this month. You can't keep overusing my power. You're leaving yourself open to despair! Dragon repremanded.

Gilgamesh slammed his fist into the water. "Damn it, I need that power for my kingdom! We'd never have won if I hadn't used the Eyes of Babylon!"

(Lucine aint gonna be happy

I want KnK to move on but I'm so useless I dunno what to post!))

"King?!" Ayame called out as she walked around. "Gilgamesh? Where are you?!"

((=O She used his name. And yeah, I want to timeskip, but Ira and Invidia are still doing stuff. I'll ask Sissy and TE to have them run away.

Or maybe have Avaritia take his anger out on Ira and Invidia, dragging them back.

We'll be there soon, don't worry :3

You still need to post in HnK though <3 I want to see how you do Lain.))

Gilgamesh heard someone call his name. His name. The insolence of it! He glanced at his hand. It still hadn't healed. He coulden't leave the water yet.

He swam over to his discarded armour and unsheated his sword, fully prepared to fight sans-clothes and confined to water. "Show yourself!"

Edited by Millennium07

((Ah, okies :3))

"Calm down, King. It's just me." Ayame said and she stepped into sight. "Don't get all fighty, you already beat me once."

((Oh and also, as far as I'm concerned you control Superbia as well <3 It'd be weird if you were the human, and not the Phantasm as well. I'll email you some facts later :3))

Gilgamesh's golden eyes fazed back to blue. "YOU!" He pointed at her. "What the hell are YOU doing here?!"

((Okies smile.gif ))

"I was worried and came to check if you are okay. Is that so wrong? I might not like you but I still tolerate you. I could've just left without a care in the world, but I came to see if you are alright, I do give a damn." Ayame said as she walked closer. "I only critisied you so that you could try to make people love you a little more, so that you could be the best king."

Gilgamesh's body spasmed violently.

He looked at her once more, irises red and pupils thin.

"He's to arrogant to take criticism any way but badly. Trying to improve upon him is a lot cause." The Dragon Phantasm said wearily. "Believe me, I've tried."

Hey! Dragon! You two-faced son of a censorkip.gif*! Switch back! Now!!!

"So you are what's inside of him." Ayame said. "I've noticed how arrogant he can be. I didn't mean too much offense, but he needed to know the truth, he can't live in his own world his whole life. So I guess the option of sleeping with me is off the table."

Gilgamesh's head was thrown back as the Dragon Phantasm laughed. "Oh no, he's gonna keep trying. If you'd have said yes, he'd have already been forgotten. Unless you were exceptionally good at it." He shook his head, smirking "Now, you've stood out. You've challenged him. He won't ever forget about you." Dragon looked up at the sky, pondering. "Perhaps someine like you is capable of changing him..."

((Dragon shows his perverted side again))

Edited by Millennium07