Millennium07

Sillu ina Genii ~The Shade in the Spirit~

((Here we are, Sam))

A man. A man stood at the top of a temple. He was truly lord over all. He had a true god of destruction in his soul. The young man inhaled and exhaled deeply. Truly, the kingdom of Uruk was beautiful.

And it was all his.

His lips peeled back into a broad smile. "ha ha ha ha! This land of beauty is surely has a beautiful king to rule it!" He said to the heavens, thanking the gods from which he was born that he had such wondrous fortune.

Gilgamesh, the festival will be starting in a few hours. If you wish to continue your three-month long string of never going to bed alone, you best go put something fabulous on. The voice of the Dragon in his soul echoed through his being.

"Alas, Dragon! You are right! Though the sight of me in nothing but trousers would probably melt any woman, their fathers may be slightly less pleased!" He burst out laughing once more.

For the young king everything was truly perfect.

((Yay!

We already have a visitor

This is before Kitsune is a psychopath))

Ayame rolled her eyes at the festival preperations, this was how it usually was, a festival created for the king and not for something that was more important. The woman despised it, she thought of the ruler as a cocky man not fit for his role, especially seeing as he was a womanizer and most likely only saw them as objects to own.

"He could own a brothel for all we know." She mumbled.

'Is he upsetting you? You always get so worked up when you think of him and what he does." Kitsune said.

"The thought of him makes my blood boil." The female warrior said, keeping her head held high. For the festival she was in traditional dress with her long black hair tied back. She wanted to blend into the people for once and not draw attention.

((Gilgamesh sees everything as things to own. Or, more specifically, he sees everything as possessions HE owns.))

The man leapt from the temple, somersaulting as he fell down it's length and landed on his feet. "Time to get ready!"

Later on, the man stood above the temple once more. His face was a placid mask not unlike that of his later reincarnation. He stood, long sandy hair flowing, in golden and crimson armour themed after a Dragon. "Good people! It is I! Gilgamesh! God-chosen King of all under the sun!" He smiled charismatically, arms folded. "Eat! Drink! Fornicate!" He laughed. "Do what will make you happy in the honour of ME!"

Ayame shook her head as she heard Gilgamesh's 'speech'. She didn't see why people loved him so, he was just a spoiled brat who would most likely throw a tantrum if he didn't get what he wanted.

'Maybe someone should just assinate him, then somebody new could be king. I don't think he has any next of kin.' Kitsune said lazily.

"I bet you he has children, he just won't acknowledge them as his own. And if you're suggesting we kill him I'll punch you. First off, we'll get killed and second, you can't just go around killing people."

'Yes, yes. I know, I know.'

Ayame looked at the king once more, shaking her head as she walked away, adjusting the bodice of the turqoise blue dress.

(Most of) The audience cheered as Gilgamesh leapt from the temple, and somersaulted down into the middle of the crowd. He looked around as he walked through the crowd, taking note of every girl he passed.

'Gilgamesh. What happens once you've slept with them all?' Dragon asked dryly.

"Simple, my good friend. Go all the way around again!" He said enthusiastically, passing by an attractive young woman in a turquoise dress.

'Ugh. Did you hear that? He is horrible.' Kitsune growled slightly.

"Calm down friend. I know he is but getting worked up won't help." Ayame said, looking away as he passed by. "We just play hard to get if he ever comes to us. Make a fool out of him." She said, walking away.

'Be the only ones he can't seduce?'

"Precisely." Ayame looked around as she walked down the streets. "Prepare for heavily intoxicated men."

((Oh he is spoiled all right. This is a man who has never been told 'no' before. I'd love to have him post saying, Johnny Bravo-esque: "Hey there, pretty mama. Why don't you check out my studley bod" *poses* HUH! HAH! HUUUH!"))

Gilgamesh walked over to the turquoise-dressed woman and flashed a serene smile. "Why hello there, my dear" he said, kissing her hand. "Pray tell, what is your name?"

((I almost burst out laughing in class due to that comment

I love old cartoons smile.gif ))

Ayame tried to keep a smile on her face, wanting to grimace. "My name? That would be Ayame. And to what do I owe the honour of having the King talk to me?" She asked in the sweetest voice possible. It was difficult to keep it up for Kitsune was making gagging noises

((Next Omake decided then tongue.gif))

Gilgamesh placed his hand on his chest. "hahaha, your king merely desires to take in your beauty. But I'll need time to do this." He

smiled self-confidently. "A night should suffice."

Dragon scoffed. "Smooth."

((Oh boy, can't wait to see that))

Ayame looked at Gilgamesh as she pulled her hand away. "No, I do not think so king." She said, turning around walking away.

Gilgamesh just stood there, transfixed. What the hell was that? He blinked his blue eyes slowly. That... That was not supposed to happen! He was the King!! He scowled, blowing some hair out of his face and stalking off to go find another woman.

A short while later, he returned to the top of the temple, slightly out of breath and with messier hair. "Good people! Tomorrow, I go into battle against the neighbouring kingdom. I want to reiterate that not a single one of you need take up arms. As the god-chosen King of all, I have more than enough power to crush an uppity rival nation!" He clenched his fist for effect.

"What is he babbling on about now?" Ayame walked closer so that she could hear. Her eyes widened. "H-he's crazy! He can't go fight a kingdom completely on his own!"

Gilgamesh nodded at the cheers. "I know, I know, they are stronger than our last conquest. But I shall still triumph either way!" He bellowed arrogantly. "Tommorow, you shall all be free from the fear of invasion!!" He yelled to thunderous applause.

"How? How can think that he'll be able to win. Nobody has that power, he's crazy." Ayame said, shaking her head. "Somebody should stop him."

"And with that, I bid you all a good night, haha! I myself have, err, business to attend to." he said, waving and heading back inside the temple.

'I'm looking forward to it!' Dragon snarled eagerly. 'It'll be glorious!'

"Aye, and truly legendary!"

'We can't change his mind. We better get back home. Prepare for being invaded after his failure.' Kitsune said.

"You're right... Let's go." Ayame turned around and started walking to her house that was in the forest.

The following morning, the sand-haired, blue-eyed man walked through his saluting army, nodding at each soldier as he went.

"I have invited you all here so that you may look upon the majesty of your king." He laughed boastfully "Try not to blink." He said, eyes flashing gold.

And with that, he glided across the ground towards the enemy army, easily as big, if not bigger than his own. He cut through them in their many with his swords, laughing merrily as he did do. "Damn it, too easy!"

He traced a pentagonal seal in the air. "Come forth, Dragon of Babylon!" He cried, jumping up into the air, as a gigantic dragon of armour flew out of the seal, decimating the enemy army. "Hahahaha! You should have known better then to try and invade!" He said, eyes glowing gold, battlefield aflame.

Ayame could hear some of what was going on, and it didn't sound all too good.

"I hope for his sake he survives. He might be spoiled but he protects the kingdom well enough." She picked up a bucket and headed outside to get some water.

Gilgamesh walked back to his men. Not a single enemy soldier remained standing. His eyes returned to being blue as he grinned. "Let's go have a feast!" He said, leading the way back to the gates of Uruk.

Ayame set the bucket down in her house, covering it to keep anything from falling in.

"Best go into town to hear the news."

'People are going to be mourning.'

The woman left, heading back into the kingdom.

"People!" Gilgamesh leapt to the head of the temple. "Your glorious king has once again proven that he is modest in his proclamations of strength!" He called out. Everyone is invited into the temple for a huge feast!" He grinned, running inside.

"You must be joking... He's still alive!?" Ayame wasn't even sure what was going on anymore.

'We're invited into the temple. We can snoop around and try to find some answers.' Kitsune suggensted miscievously.

"It's all we can do." She agreed, walking into the temple.

Inside, Gilgamesh was laughing with a flagon of ail in his hand, relating the story to a group of girls. "And then, I summoned the god-dragon and I fought on his back..." He continued in an over-the-top, enjoying himself too much voice.

Ayame sighed. "Typical, bragging about it to the women."

'I agree, but he did mention a god dragon. We should get close enough just to be able to hear the rest of the story.'

The black-haired woman complied, walking closer to the group to hear the story.

Gilgamesh eyes flashed gold as grinned to his audience. "Thus is the power of your god-king, and his Eyes of Babylon!" He laughed proudly. "There is nothing I cannot do!"

Edited by Millennium07