scoutbun

Color Spectrum Banners

I'd like a banner please!

Eggs: Striped Dragon eggs

Starting Color: Black, Blue, Green, Red, White!,

Thanks!

I'm working on it right now!

Eggs: All black and all red eggs (Including the Spirit Wards!)

Starting Color: Black

A black to red gradient will look very beautiful, but because it'll be a very large banner, I'm going to add this to the to-do list.

Eggs: Striped Dragon eggs

Starting Color: Black, Blue, Green, Red, White!,

Thanks!

UPDATE

Request fill for Stellaluna22

STRIPE

user posted image

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=155277][img=https://41.media.tumblr.com/d84124c0e28b79911baf6fb191d2e1b9/tumblr_inline_nt571v17E01txixd2_540.png][/url]

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! <33 Its gorgeous

Oh no my Sig is too long xd.png oops.

Edited by Stellaluna22

Edit: Hadn't realized there was already a request I wanted made. Oops!

Edited by HeartJacker13

Eggs: Leetle Tree sprites? Is it possible? I feel like I've seen it already, but I can't find it anywhere.

Starting Color: Valentines, ending on Halloween maybe?

Another suggestion if I can:

Eggs: in addition to the Yellow/Orange, a Brown to Beige gradient. So I guess tan ridgewing, ochre, some coppers, bronze metallics, spitfire, maybe even salt - anything else that suits the gradient

Starling Color: you pick!

Gah I'd like to come back again when I pick out a list of personal favourite egg sprites..I hope it's not too much! I've been looking for exactly this kind of banner all today and I just happened to see it in someone's siggy after I gave up searching haha :3 Beautiful work!

How do you add them to your signature? I'm new here and on iPad.

Never mind, got it.

Edited by Midnight Dragons

Eggs: Gold Wyvern, Pink, Nebula, Avatar of Creation, Chrono Xenowyrm, Bronze Tinsel, Astrapi Xenowyrm, Red, Storm/Grey, Gemshard, Ice, White Striped, Black Striped

Starting Color: Normal rainbow order. (Reds to yellows and golds to green and blue, then purple and pinks.)

EDIT: this looks a little dead, but I hope you're still doing this. It's amazing.

Edited by SwordofStars

I think this is dead, but if not:

Eggs: Golden Wyvern, Gold Dragon, Silver Dragon, Copper Dragon (all 3), Prize Dragon (all 3 tinsels, all 4 shimmers including Jewel egg), Lunar Herald (all 4 including indigo)

Starting Color: Tell me which color you would like the spectrum to begin with (i.e. red first, blue first, green first, etc) or leave this blank to let me decide - Jewel egg to start, and end with indigo herald.

Also, if you take requests with predetermined orders, here is mine: Jewel, Gold shimmer, Gold tinsel, golden Wyvern, Gold lunar herald, gold dragon, rainbow copper, bronze shimmer, bronze tinsel, bronze herald, brown copper, green copper, silver herald, silver shimmer, silver dragon, silver tinsel, indigo herald

So cool! I wanted to put all of them in my sig, I couldn't decide which were my favorite.

But I ran out of room sad.gifxd.png

So cool! I wanted to put all of them in my sig, I couldn't decide which were my favorite.

But I ran out of room sad.gifxd.png

It looks like you have URL's attached to each one of the banners. Since they all go to the same place, you could remove all but one of them and just have the URL encompass the entire set. And that one URL you can shorten using something like is.gd or another tiny URL generator. smile.gif I think the only way you'd be able to get them all into your signature would be to shorten the URL on all of the image links as well as the thread URL. And even that might not work since there are so many. But by shortening the URLs of the ones you do want to use, you can fit the maximum amount in while still pointing back to the credit/origination thread. happy.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

IT'S ALIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!!

Gosh y'all I am so sorry for disappearing like that. I recently got a part-time job on top of being a full-time student, so basically... I fell off the face of the internet for a while.

I just have to get through this last week of school, finish some final essays, and take one more test, and then I'll have free time to come back here and revisit this project!

I apologize for that, but I'm definitely alive!!

Eggs: Pan flag coloured eggs, so pink eggs, yellow eggs, and blue eggs. There are a lot I know, but since I'd like to keep it short maybe just a few of the appropriate coloured eggs? So maybe two or three of each colour? I like the Arias and the golds and gwyverns and maybe GoNs? You're the genius, I'll let you make the final decision ^¬^

Starting Color: Pink first, then yellow, and blue last please

Not sure if you're alive or have the time, but I thought I'd drop a line anyway. Thank you so much for these banners, they're beautiful! I love Xenowyrms too ^¬^

Eggs: Glaucus Drake egg,Falconiform Wyvern egg.

Starting egg: Glaucus Drake

Nabbed the striped one for my banner since I'm hard at work on a striped lineage project. Keep up the amazing work!!!!

ANOTHER UPDATE

Sooooo... guess who studied abroad in Japan over the summer and disappeared from DragCave again?

... *raises hand*

It was me.

I also got a new laptop some time ago that I haven't been able to get a proper photo editing software on... I prefer Photoshop over other options, but I may settle for something else to get back to work on these.

In general, DragCave keeps falling by the wayside in favor of school (I'm now in my 3rd year of college... My classes are mostly 300 level and higher, so I have to dedicate a lot of time to my school work), other games (I've been playing Diablo 3 like mad lately... I already have 3 level 70 characters), and weekly roleplaying campaigns with my friends on campus (I'm DMing a World of Darkness game this semester and putting a lot of time into that).

TL;DR: DragCave is a very low priority for me and other aspects of my life frequently take precedence.

Another note: Anyone is free to create their own banners. I don't really care if other people want to make color-coded lines of eggs like I did. The only stipulation is that I'd like it if people linked back to this thread to at least show where they got the inspiration from and so people can not only see the banners I've made, but also other banners that other users have made.

If you make a banner, I'll eventually put it on the main banner list.

Also: I am very painfully aware that most of the banners are now outdated and need to be updated. I know. I'm aware. If I decide to dedicate time to updating all existing banners, I'll make a post saying that I am doing it. I also have to save all the egg image files on this computer and color code them into folders. This is time consuming and tedious work. Please be patient with me.

I do apologize for poofing frequently. My life takes me away from DragCave and my dragon games in general as I've developed new interests. I still like dragon collecting games, and I miss it a bit. I'm not going to make any promises on when I'll be back full time.

In the meantime, if you want to make a banner yourself, feel free to do so and post it here. I'm not gonna stop ya.

Take care everyone!

Did some of the banners poof?

Photobucket's been under maintenance for a large part of the day, so yeah, the ones from photobucket aren't appearing right now. I'm sure they'll come back up when pb does.