scoutbun

Color Spectrum Banners

I clicked a pretty sig and ended up here. You have a great eye for color - the banners are lovely. I snagged one of the green ones - thank you!

Edited by natli

I clicked a pretty sig and ended up here. You have a great eye for color - the banners are lovely. I snagged one of the green ones - thank you!

Thank you so much!!! wub.gif

UPDATE

The banners that were in this post were hosted on a photobucket account that I no longer have access to, so... RIP.

Edited by scoutbun

These are awesome. smile.gif I'm going to use the Christmas one for the holiday season. happy.gif

These are awesome!!! I've submitted a request. wub.gif

Thank you!!

I'll have the requests finished within the next few days!

Your banners are so beautiful! I've submitted a request. biggrin.gif

Thank you so much!!!

Your request will be done within the next few days!

I'd like a banner please!

Eggs: Silver to white

Starting Color: Silver first (starting with a silver egg?) ending with white (white egg)

I'd like a banner please!

Eggs: Stripey banner

Dorsal (both, normal and alt) spitfire, ultraviolet, striped (all colors) nhiostrife wyvern, neotropical, red tidal waved, ribbon dancer, yulebuck, snow angel, horse, ochredrake, seasonal spring and whiptail.

Starting Color: Dark (black) to lighter?

Edited by Tiga

I WILL TAKE REQUESTS!

Fill out this request form and PM me.

Guys, you have to PM your requests.

UPDATE

I am deeply, deeply sorry, but due to various circumstances, my access to Photoshop has been, well... taken away.

I've been having computer troubles.

The problem should be resolved fairly soon, but I can make no guarantee about how soon I'll be able to work again.

I sincerely apologize to those who are waiting for requests. I have received all of your requests and they will be filled; I just can't give a real estimate as to how long it will take.

Again, I apologize, and requests will be closed for now until everything is worked out.

Sorry again! sad.gif

I am deeply, deeply sorry, but due to various circumstances, my access to Photoshop has been, well... taken away.

Darn! sad.gif On the other hand, I happen to have Photoshop and, well, I was wondering if I could use your awesome idea to make a banner of my own? Please? happy.gif I can post it here when it's finished if you want.

EDIT: Here it is! biggrin.gif I'm going to wait until I have your permission to put it in my signature. smile.gif I can link it back to this thread if you want.

user posted image

Edited by ssumppg

Darn! sad.gif On the other hand, I happen to have Photoshop and, well, I was wondering if I could use your awesome idea to make a banner of my own? Please? happy.gif I can post it here when it's finished if you want.

EDIT: Here it is! biggrin.gif I'm going to wait until I have your permission to put it in my signature. smile.gif I can link it back to this thread if you want.

user posted image

Oh! That's fine!

If people like the idea and want to make their own banners, that's fine by me!

It'd be cool for everyone to post their banners here though and if they use their custom banners in their signature, they should provide a link to their post in this thread. ... if that makes sense

My laptop has been out of commission for a while and I'm unable to get proper photoshop on this tablet, so I probably wont be able to fill requests for quite some time. I wouldn't mind others helping out, I suppose.

Good news!! I've finally got my laptop back, and I have access to Photoshop once again!

However, I will not be opening requests again for a couple weeks because I have AP Testing these next couple of weeks. I hope you all understand!

But I look forward to making banners again fairly soon!

Do I just take one to put in or do I have to ask and get on a list or something?

I used the hybrids banner in my signature, and kept the link intact!

I'm a huge fan of hybrids hehe.

IT LIVES!

I kinda fell off of the Dragon Cave train for a while... a long while...

But I recently started to get back into it, and I was rewarded with my very first CB Copper egg. I am quite proud.

Also, I'm going to try and revive this thread and start making these banners again because a.) I have a functioning laptop again and b.) I have Photoshop.

So, without further ado, requests are now open! biggrin.gif

Edited by scoutbun

UPDATE

To prove that I really am back in it, here is a simple LGBT banner!

user posted image

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=155277][img=https://41.media.tumblr.com/80d061cc0254d5c57a2e1c609901a2f9/tumblr_inline_nmizgnIV3E1t92hc0_540.png][/url]

UPDATE

Wyverns

user posted image

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=155277][img=https://40.media.tumblr.com/1a24302d6fd051f1731fee4a78b47cf6/tumblr_inline_nmvcbrOThI1t92hc0_540.png][/url]

Note: I only used the ones that explicitly have "wyvern" in their names!